Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantingz - Page 3

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This YUG looks more like a competitor to Raman .
Is he the supposed stalker ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Balamma13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
double postEdited by Balamma13 - 5 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IshDi😭
How much did I miss them😭
Adi is my all time favourite ishra kid
So happy to see him back😛
So happy to see him with ishima

Can't wait for RaDi now

Remember the ishraru reunion hug after seven years leap, I want one with Adi baby too😳
Please😳

Technically he's not Adi but first they'll get emotional seeing Adi's look alike
Can't wait for Ishita's breakdown and can't wait for Raman's...whatever his reaction might be, he's gonna make us cry.😭

I want papa and Ishima to crush him in their arms😳

I want him to be Adi itself. But not possible I guess😭
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I still have a feeling that Raman would save Ishita because they won't mention Raman in synopsis without any reason so ya call me delusional or what i have still hope in Raman saving ishita ðŸ˜³
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GBSC

This YUG looks more like a competitor to Raman .
Is he the supposed stalker ?

Woah ðŸ˜› that's possible too the same guy could be the stalker but why would he stalk Ishita 
Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Saw Aly Goni's insta story where he had put up the screenshot of 2 of our members post - priyanka08 where she had said about Romio taking citizenship in Singapore.

Congratulations priyanka for your post getting noticed

And now we know even stars visit india forum

Stars don't visit forum one fan posted  screenshot of priyanka's post on insta story n aly reposted it 
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zohakhan7

I still have a feeling that Raman would save Ishita because they won't mention Raman in synopsis without any reason so ya call me delusional or what i have still hope in Raman saving ishita  😳

Lol😆
In your dreams zoha😆
Leave it zoha.

I'm so happy with sickand's post. We gonna get some ishdi and ishradi moments at least😳

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Lol😆
In your dreams zoha😆
Leave it zoha.

I'm so happy with sickand's post. We gonna get some ishdi and ishradi moments at least😳

Seeing Abhi n Dt together i realized how much i missed Adi ...his bond with his Ishimaa n Papa ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜³
Both IshRa would be obviously shocked seeing Adi's look a like ..Adi was their precious baby so seeing his look a like in front of them would be ðŸ˜­
I want one long emotional scene of IshRa after they see Adi's look a like ...Too much delusional i m ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol ..just watched the Raman simmi.scene ..and quite a good scene as a stand alone actually ..am valid points...drama hi sahi dil ki baat zubaan par aa gayee 😉😆...
Also just how awesome does KP look😲..he looked almost like a replica of the 11pm confrontation scenes..I think the one at the door of the iyers with ishita before prateeks entry ðŸ˜›..

Same hairstyle..same look..similar shirt and his finger raising..RKB style😳...matlab kaise😲😲...and who will believe this guy is playing a father in law ...and father to a married daughter ..😲...he looks too young to even be pihu's father...
He looks just right to be 11pm ..6 yr old ruhi's father ðŸ˜†..that too considering he married early and had kids early ðŸ˜†
Edited by bscorp13 - 5 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This yug seems to be again kidnapping her
Rather than saving her

Maybe he will run away 

Before raman saves her