Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I read in twitter,  lot of fans are asking for more screen space for Zain.
Has anyone asked on what Zain wants?  Zain said in an IV that sometimes fans don't understand his choices.  TV serial hours are gruelling.   More screenspace means long hours at work.  Maybe Zain doesn't want that.  If a producer is willing to pay him for his name.  Why not.  It gives him more time to fulfill  his other deams and other projects while getting a steady salary.  Zain has proved himself as a wonderful actor.

I am sure Zain is making the best choices for himself.  We all should watch if we want to without being negative .  The show itself is definitely going to get TRP at the 7.00 time slot whether we watch it or not due to the subject and cast and the grandeur.   Most ITV watchers love these kind of saas bahu shows.  Plus you can see Star TV is trying to create some interest by saying this is real life story, Dipti is complaining about fans threatening her - all this is to create buzz.
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
acc to todays sbs dis show will b launched in a mandir called 'saas-bahu' mandir in udaipur
so if its true dn rajasthan calling fr zain๐Ÿคช 
ips neil khanna agar avni neil khanna se mile to use arrest kar k le ana๐Ÿ˜•
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roshni_az

acc to todays sbs dis show will b launched in a mandir called 'saas-bahu' mandir in udaipur

so if its true dn rajasthan calling fr zain ๐Ÿคช 
ips neil khanna agar avni neil khanna se mile to use arrest kar k le ana๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ณAdiza selfie in mandir in Udaipur...๐Ÿ˜ณ...fandom will be celebrating with fireworks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

๐Ÿ˜ณAdiza selfie in mandir in Udaipur...๐Ÿ˜ณ...fandom will be celebrating with fireworks ๐Ÿ˜ณ

avni kI language mein 'himmat bohut bar nehi gayi hain humari?'๐Ÿ˜† aditi or zain jaise 'good friends' k case mein yeh selfie expct karna thoda overdose ho jayega.nehi?๐Ÿ˜† abhi k liye aditi se mile agar to uska face hi post karde.madam to apna face bhi nehi dikha rahi hain๐Ÿ˜•
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roshni_az

avni kI language mein 'himmat bohut bar nehi gayi hain humari?' ๐Ÿ˜† aditi or zain jaise 'good friends' k case mein yeh selfie expct karna thoda overdose ho jayega.nehi?๐Ÿ˜† abhi k liye aditi se mile agar to uska face hi post karde.madam to apna face bhi nehi dikha rahi hain๐Ÿ˜•

hey we must give our boy credit ..he always takes a selfie with her when they together ...but the extras always intrude...Rakesh bhaiya, Yusuf sir..lol...๐Ÿ˜†..but remember that surprise selfie we got with them on the bed...on the last night of shooting...๐Ÿ˜ณ...so we can hope hey ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Was zain drinking  or smoking while signing this show
I don't like it at all
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

Was zain drinking  or smoking while signing this show

I don't like it at all

I can understand what you mean by the drinking jive but how can smoking affect Zain's decision to sign the show๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by NeverOldEnough - 5 years ago