Ishq Keh Hazaaro Rang - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by mehraan

Hey Dazz...Asfiya was sme other level man...n Here neither Ahad or Sajjal can bring tat similar magic...i find their scenes forced ... .My hubby who avoids indian shows n is an avid paki show viewer  for the first time culdnt tke 2 epsdes of AanganπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... ..So i jus dropped it...!
i like Noman  Ejaz...will definately try the one u suggested...Sorry dear dnt want any gut wrenching one...Life mei bahut tensions haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Rhona Dhona nahi chahiye...i wish to watch shows more on ZGH or SC types...Koi nahi ara rahe hai unke league mei...Even YKS was a social drama mixed with subtle romance...but my heart craves on out n out romantic shows..πŸ˜†

It isn't easy coming across light-hearted rom-coms on Pakistani television.  Their dramas thrive to bring social awareness to the masses.  I've always turned to Indian television to satiate the romantic in me. πŸ˜‰
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

It isn't easy coming across light-hearted rom-coms on Pakistani television.  Their dramas thrive to bring social awareness to the masses.  I've always turned to Indian television to satiate the romantic in me.  πŸ˜‰

i kno i kno tats y indian shows pull me bac...My latest show has kept me on toes since 2017πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n i cnt geto.ver the giddiness in love..  .The romantic in me cnt forget the mushiness n the feelings n emotions being in LOVE...ahh my heart!!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i kno paki shows are for the awareness but still i watch them for F*Ly drama n gud lessons in life...πŸ˜ƒ..i m so fond of the way thy r potrayed realisticly n the good feel content ...!