aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a strange new year party it was. The so-called revelation that Kulfi and Amyra had come together to bring the adults together should have ordinarily met with awe, happiness, amazement, humility, even shame, that young children were working so hard to patch up ugly fights among adults, was instead met with temper tantrums on all sides. I have never seen a bunch of adults acting like toddlers. Because the adults are always reactive and screaming constantly, it forces the children to grow up before their time and act like adults by taking matters into their own hands.

Why is Lovely so blinded by her hate of Kulfi that she cannot see that her own child --hurt by her separation from her father and the prospect of an ugly divorce-- went out of her way to overcome her indoctrinated hatred for Kulfi and worked towards bringing her parents together? And what of Kulfi, who stands to gain nothing from seeing Amayra's parents come together? In fact she is loses even the right to claim Sikander as her father and tell him the truth about herself.

What these two kids have done is not short of a miracle. Any sane adult would have seen that they both have accomplished something the adults, or their counselors could not. They should appreciate and shower their love on the 2 little ones, who instead of being like other children and enjoying their childhood have been forced in a role reversal to be the parents to adult figures, who are acting like spoilt children.

Yet the adults keep yelling about "betrayal" by the children. Gunjan, who orchestrated this huge revelation should be ashamed of herself. Bebe and Mohinder should apologise to Kulfi and Amyra and bring the truth forward. How long will this family keep Kulfi's truth hidden from Sikander? They are treating him like a child.

Now according to the new promo, Kulfi will have to leave as spineless Sikka "chooses" Amyra over her in order to keep his marriage going. When he does find out that Kulfi is his own daughter, perhaps it will be too late. I hope that the CVs wont then have the famous leap, whereby we miss the bonding between Sikka and Kulfi in her childhood. I hope that Kufli's desire to have a father whom she can address as such is fulfilled before she grows up. Sigh!
Edited by aimf - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You  are 100% right . Adults are behaving like kids . What a senseless track .I want Dadi and Mahender to go on vacation I can't stand their screen presence .
 Lovely is the wrosrt written Mom on TV . writers need to get award for this . She  is the one who brainwashed Amyra to lie and plot and excecute and now blaming Kulfi ? 
I think actress is really good but her written character is horrible . What does she want for  her daughter ? 
 Shikha is a looser . He really does not know how to put Lovely in her place . Amyra is too close to him and never leave him . He needs to understand it .
 I cant stand Shikha and lovely's romance . Makes me Gag . Hops we don't have to see it any more .
  For TRP they will write anything . I was happy to see it dropped .Their romance is not fun to watch when you try to relax .
 Kulfi and Shikha separation ? We will wait and see . May be its needed for the story 

I want Tevar to come back , Kulfi to start her singing , Shinkhander to have sense , dadi and brother to disappear ,Gunjan to speak up and Lovely to realize her mistakes , but this will never happen .I am not writing the show for good ratings .
Edited by Heema22 - 5 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Heema

Welcome Back!

Wonderful to hear from you after a while. Loved it when you said that Sikka-Lovely romance makes you gag! Very funny but so true as well. Hope they do something to turn this derailed plot around, and soon at that.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@Heema

Welcome Back!

Wonderful to hear from you after a while. Loved it when you said that Sikka-Lovely romance makes you gag! Very funny but so true as well. Hope they do something to turn this derailed plot around, and soon at that.

Work keeps me away from the forum. Happy to see you again , posting . I hope forum will get active again . 

Very difficult to tolerate current track . Today Lovely was very manupulayive and emotions blackmailer. I cannot believe that Shikka wants her back . May be its needed to expose her about knowing kulfi is his daughter . 

They are not going to expose reality for long time because that will end the show .
Lets see what will happen . I will come around, whenever ai can and give you company .🤗