the definition of beautiful is you naira

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† i think what they did today was beautiful the dialogues were so beautiful
the confrontation was interesting naira told him plainly how she felt...which i felt was adorable ...because kartik couldnt understand how naira couldnt see how inertly obsessed he was and is with her...he was hurt by it and his emotions were undoubtedly understandable. Both sides were relate able.. i loved manish like he is the second most adorable specimen on the show after kaira themselves his expressions and scenes always make me smile...

The makers forgot about keerti thinking she was fat with naksh when kartik asked him๐Ÿ˜† there was no confrontation so naksh doesnt even know he passed that bridge already how sloppy even keerti throwing all the singhanias herbal stuff all those scenes were forgotten and never had a proper end ??????

like honestly kartik lost it by taking naksh and measuring the string i was laughing seeing him do that...Naira/shivi is tiny ๐Ÿ˜† like no man...that string could have fitted both of you in it plus ur baby 

lol i like how kartik kept leaning into naira and said that he couldnt understand why naira wouldnt think shes beautiful coz to him shes the definition of beautiful and i fell in love with him all over again๐Ÿ˜† how damn sweet is he!!!!!!!!!

then afterwards after the ominous coconuts faded of i feel something will be wrong with them...

Then i fell more in love with kartik when he was sitting in the dark with that blue shirt ๐Ÿ˜† how cute was naira saying she wont manao him it made me reflect that this baby is really effecting her moods because old unpregnant naira would have probably ran after kartik for days ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved all of kartik's lines in this part of the ep it was damn beautiful like can they sell us kartik's on the internet and we can buy him๐Ÿ˜† i loved him putting those lights on and how they played yaha vaha reminding us all nobody could beat him in showing us how utterly in love with her he is

I loved how he even openly admitted he took off so much time of work because he is obsessed with her๐Ÿ˜† at least he is honest 
about these things i just loved these scenes they were amazing but cut to the end i am cringing coz i feel he will put one of those pregnant stomachs on and his family will die over it rather than see it as him being sweet and naira will get scolded for nothing

๐Ÿ˜† can we all get spared seeing momo with a beer belly ๐Ÿคฃ like please nooo
i smell this coming next up 

but damn is kartik a sweetheart!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
This whole ep i loved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
besides end...

BTW one question how did kartik take pics of his dreams ๐Ÿคฃ and why did he take the pics kabeer took of naira they were blatantly there like those ones of her at shubhams mehendi and sangeet i think like wth Kartik 

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
Predicting tomorrows episode dadi fainting at kartik's pregnant belly
and blaming naira 

naira crying in his arms and saying sorry๐Ÿคฃ

btw poor new naksh old naksh's clothes ddn fit him๐Ÿคฃ

Such a good episode!
Kaira were in their full element today. Thank god the baby shower wasn't dragged for the whole episode.
Kaira's argument was โค๏ธ. As you said, both of them were right in their respective argument.
I have seen a few people say that Kartik is so perfect, so why would Naira doubt his love, etc, but I guess it's kinda natural for a girl to be conscious about her looks and figure during this stage. As Kartik said, pregnancy is always talked about from a mother's pov, well as in reality, even the fathers have to endure the changes and everything. Obviously no father would go through the lengths Kartik goes through, like just sitting at home for the whole pregnancy but still ๐Ÿ˜†.
Loved each and every dialogue during the storeroom scene. Naira was "cute when she was ranting and complaining. I liked how she didn't hold back and how Kartik just let her talk and heard everything she said, patiently looking on, trying to figure out where he went wrong.
Whatever Kartik said about his love for Naira didn't seem OTT because you can see the love in his eyes. Idk if it's Mohsin's acting or the way the character has been written, probably a combination of the two, but Kartik's love for Naira during this entire track has been so pure. The man literally worships her.

Skipped through Keesh's scene, so no comments on new Naksh.
Manish is so damn cute. I loved the men bonding scene through out the baby shower. Mohit's character is funny as well. I guess he got the maximum screen space and dialogues out of everyone who was invited for baby shower celebrations ๐Ÿ˜†.

Kartik's gonna spot the baby bump tomorrow. I am cringing just looking at the precap, I can't imagine what's gonna be like when they show the thing. I get he wants to prove how much he's invested in the pregnancy to Naira, but this is too much even for Kartik. Whatever Dadi says tomorrow, I will support her. Not her blaming Naira but giving Kartik an earful...
Lol one more thing if your husband calls you to dark store room like that after a fight and he isnt kartik you should be afraid he is going to wack you over the head๐Ÿคฃ
be careful
Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Fari_15

Such a good episode!
Kaira were in their full element today. Thank god the baby shower wasn't dragged for the whole episode.
Kaira's argument was โค๏ธ. As you said, both of them were right in their respective argument.
I have seen a few people say that Kartik is so perfect, so why would Naira doubt his love, etc, but I guess it's kinda natural for a girl to be conscious about her looks and figure during this stage. As Kartik said, pregnancy is always talked about from a mother's pov, well as in reality, even the fathers have to endure the changes and everything. Obviously no father would go through the lengths Kartik goes through, like just sitting at home for the whole pregnancy but still ๐Ÿ˜†.
Loved each and every dialogue during the storeroom scene. Naira was "cute when she was ranting and complaining. I liked how she didn't hold back and how Kartik just let her talk and heard everything she said, patiently looking on, trying to figure out where he went wrong.
Whatever Kartik said about his love for Naira didn't seem OTT because you can see the love in his eyes. Idk if it's Mohsin's acting or the way the character has been written, probably a combination of the two, but Kartik's love for Naira during this entire track has been so pure. The man literally worships her.

Skipped through Keesh's scene, so no comments on new Naksh.
Manish is so damn cute. I loved the men bonding scene through out the baby shower. Mohit's character is funny as well. I guess he got the maximum screen space and dialogues out of everyone who was invited for baby shower celebrations ๐Ÿ˜†.

Kartik's gonna spot the baby bump tomorrow. I am cringing just looking at the precap, I can't imagine what's gonna be like when they show the thing. I get he wants to prove how much he's invested in the pregnancy to Naira, but this is too much even for Kartik. Whatever Dadi says tomorrow, I will support her. Not her blaming Naira but giving Kartik an earful...

Whatever kartik did today was enough the baby bump is over kill 

๐Ÿ˜†

Bichara momo๐Ÿ˜† things he has to do for this show