Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
This VM is awesome. πŸ€£Randhir teasing Sanyukta and that killing smirk.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI6M6Pd1Mrc[/YOUTUBE]
romaila thumbnail
Naz you should watch teacher Pensri videos. They are so funny. The best time pass. Guys tum log bhi dekho.🀣

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfRfwS47GhE[/YOUTUBE]

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

[/DIV]

Naz.. should I call you dhakkan, stupid or bewakoof? Why would I ask about your physical features...from anyone be it a girl or a boy? Pagal ho gayi ho kya?

Arre Jahlli ladki i was talking about the other points. πŸ˜† You're not shy types girl that I know. 😳 But are you understanding and caring as the definitions says and do guys really likes hanging out with caring and understanding girl? Yeh mera point tha from general pint of view... aur Tum kahan chali gayi. Whoever would reading our chat would think I'm Tharki. πŸ€ͺ🀣

SH had 4 guys. Sab ek se badh kar ek but ladkiyon ke aage ek ki bhi nahi chali. 😎 Girls power. ⭐️

Hahaha omggg !! 🀣 girl!! You were talking about the sexy body part just few posts before soo I thought you were curious about that one only 🀣 I was like W*F haha 🀣 good that you cleared the air 🀣

You mean there were 4 bois on the Forum? I only remember rahul sorry 🀣 I left the forum for many months na.. so I dont know about many things which happened here. But still.. no one here would know me better than the real people around me :)
Lianaa thumbnail

[/DIV]

Nah don't feel bad for me. Save your words for them 😳 coz am going to make their life hell.😑

I wasn't expecting Ayu and Rahul's entry since they have informed in advance about their busy schedule but was expecting Stalker and Pri's entry. 😳 😑

Oh.. I feel the same on some other forum :(
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lianaa

Hahaha omggg !! 🀣 girl!! You were talking about the sexy body part just few posts before soo I thought you were curious about that one only 🀣 I was like W*F haha 🀣 good that you cleared the air 🀣

You mean there were 4 bois on the Forum? I only remember rahul sorry 🀣 I left the forum for many months na.. so I dont know about many things which happened here. But still.. no one here would know me better than the real people around me :)

Arre I haven't read this kind of definition so was kinda shocked on reading the sexy body part. πŸ˜†

I don't know how many boys were there on Sh forum, personally I met 4 so itne hi honge. πŸ€”

Obviously, those close to us knows the real us and... sometimes on some points a friend can know you better than others and most of time people other than friends and close relatives . My POV. 😳 
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lianaa

Oh.. I feel the same on some other forum :(

Bepanah days are gone which other forum are you in? πŸ˜• And I love my dost log (Dtians and Shekhawats) . We lands at new places together chahe koi show dekhe na dekhe. πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Ahan Param's new web series is gonna be there in April. Whopieee...πŸ₯³
romaila thumbnail
Oh Gawd this teacher is crazy. πŸ€£The reasons she's giving to every word's origin is classic. 🀣 I don't know why am watching these vidoes but am enjoying. 🀣

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LteFJOEnJI[/YOUTUBE]

Lianaa thumbnail

[/DIV]

Arre I haven't read this kind of definition so was kinda shocked on reading the sexy body part.πŸ˜†

I don't know how many boys were there on Sh forum, personally I met 4 so itne hi honge.πŸ€”

Obviously, those close to us knows the real us and... sometimes on some points a friend can know you better than others and most of time people other than friends and close relatives . My POV. 😳

Haha yeah πŸ˜† even I was kinda shocked but then I thought this is a fact everybody should know 😈 hahah 🀣

I dont remember how many boiis I met here πŸ˜† but not more than 2 I think.
Yepp! I have a cousine who knows everything about me she is like my best friend for all the time. I dont have too many best friends whom I share everything but they are there whenever I need them but unfortunetaly not here on IF
Lianaa thumbnail

[/DIV]

Bepanah days are gone which other forum are you in? πŸ˜• And I love my dost log (Dtians and Shekhawats) . We lands at new places together chahe koi show dekhe na dekhe. πŸ˜†

I was talking about BP only. Everyone got busy after September. I cant blame anyone even I got busy a lot these days but thank god it will end soon..

Haha thats great but sounds like fun πŸ˜†