Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Although Param's involvement in Ishita's kidnapping matter was brought into light by Simmi but from that day , Raman has become anti - Simmi specially after he got to know Simmi had gone to meet Param in jail.

That was the day after which every little step of Simmi has only irked him specially also because she is doing Rohan jaap.

Today's stinging words proved that he has never been able to forgive Simmi from heart. He just did not allow her to get punished as she was his blood sister. The frustration and that fear is imbibed that Simmi is not trustworthy.

Simmi will have to understand that whatever she does she cannot gain the trust which she enjoyed earlier as once the trust is broken, it doesn't come back. It's better if she starts her life afresh away from Bhalla house otherwise she should get used to listening to all this whenever Raman gets angry.
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Star Plus remained
top but its evening
shows suffered a
blow with Kullfi
Kumarr Bajewala' on
top attracting
43,700 viewers at
20:30, followed by
Yeh Rishta Kya
Kehlata Hai' at 18:30
with 37,100 viewers,
Nazar' at 22:00 with
34,400 viewers, Yeh
Hai Mohabbatein' at
19:30 with 32,200
viewers, Kasautii
Zindagii Kay' at
21:00 with 20,400
viewers, Mariam
Khan' at 19:00 with
13,700 viewers,
Karn Sangini' at
21:30 with 4,600
viewers and
Dhinchak Ishqbaaz'
at 20:00 with just
3,300 viewers.

https://www.bizasialive.com/overnights-star-plus-dips-on-wednesday-in-uk-sony-tv-hum-tv-up/?
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Any old character making a come back creates a stir and lots of tension in the story .

If Abhishek Verma comes back now , he will not ruffle any feathers in YHM.

Rohan has turned positive but there is no romantic angle involved between him and Aaliyah . Nor does both the families like each other or the girl and the boy. They signed the divorce papers happily today.

If Abhishek Verma comes back Aaliyah would happily get divorced and get back with Adi to play house - house and the Bhalla family would also rejoice.

Even if Adi wants to get back with Roshini , there will be no problem as Aaliyah would have to leave as she is now a Srivastav.

So with Adi's comeback leave major even minor change won't come until and unless the fraud company case and attempt to throw acid case is re-opened by Sudha . So I don't think Abhishek Varma will make a comeback in the show.

SIMI1996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Waise kis muh se Simmi boli k aap mujhe Param se compare karrahe ho ?

Kyun bhai apne kaands bhool gayi kya yeh kameeni  🤢
Plan or no plan Puttar ne theek sunaya k bhool gayi k tune mere saath kya kiya tha 👏
Badi ayi innocent banne wali 😡

zoha are you sure that Raman will rescue ishita as per your source? 
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode was good
Raman was looking young 😛 who will say he is grand father 😉

When param called I was thinking why puttar why...Why don't u record his call it would have been a proof whether he throw the sim but his voice can be verified but alas...Kya kah sakte bhai jab ruhi young gen ki hoke mobile me password nahi rakhti toh how can raman old gen will use technology...

Precap dekh ke bhi I was thinking that only   ...Can't they anyhow install cctv in that room but...😕

Puttar remembering biwi and those fb 😳

Chalo ek siyaappa toh tala otherwise raman pe ek aur musibat 100 cr wali...I don't care rohan becoming good or he is bad bas all I want is raman remain tension free from those chooze till ishita is not with him.

Ruhi aliya simmi all are fool how can they think that sudhaji will leave 100cr like that only arre inti hi beto ki chinta rahti toh kabka divorce Dilwale le jati but jab ab tak nahi kiya toh ab kyun karegi...Rohan ka toh samjh aata hai uski maa hai so he believed her.
Waise why simmi hide the fact that they actually gave the paper to her but rohan destroy it after knowing his mom truth it would have been in rohan favour but she told that they didn't have the paper to her as they get to know beforehand only.

I loved how raman is losing his composure and how he skip his meal I know I should not be happy with this but kya karien ishra wala dil hai toh unki mohabbatein dekh ke man khush ho jata hai 😳

Now coming to most pending scene 
Raman lashing out at simmi...👏
(I don't care if it turn out to be a drama for fooling sudhaji)

I was waiting since ages for bhallas to acknowledge simmi crime and say aloud that she did bad with family and she is not less than param and when this stuff comes through raman toh kya baat hai ...It was very satisfying scene for me
And actually simmi did very bad with raman only take away his wife his memory tortured his children and try to make him mad, force him to murder , put his dignity in stack in mms kaand. There is a long list but I m happy raman got a chance to say those things aloud in front of everyone I wish kal aur jyada sunne ko mile...And the slap...Dil ko sukoon...😃
Jio cv jio ye scene deke aaj toh dil khoosh kar diya...😊