A Marriage of Convenience - **Updated 14/01 - ff, os, Babita / Hanuman

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all this is a multichapter fanfiction whereby Hanuman met Babita before Immarti (because Ashok divorced Babita earlier). Apologies in advance for any Hindi errors! Enjoy!

Prologue

The day Babita discovers she's pregnant is the day Ashok's law firm finally sends her the signed divorce papers. It is also the day her father finally succombs to the sadma of her failed marriage and dies of a heart attack. With a single stroke of a pen her entire life has been destroyed. The fact that it took just three years after her wedding for this to happen just adds further insult to the injury.

'We can overcome this, didi,' her brother tells her defiantly after the funeral rites have been completed, as if his new fiancee's family hasn't been pressuring him to kick Babita out of the house. I'm your brother and this is your house as much as it is mine. It doesn't matter if a thousand girls reject me, you will always be welcomed here.'

'I know and I will,' she continues to pack her bags regardless, but I can't live here any more. Smita's family is right. You can barely support two people with your salary. Adding me and a child to that is unfeasible. You should focus on building your family not overseeing the wreckage of mine.'

'What would you even do all alone out there, where would you go?' He grabs her arm. Think about this logically for a second, didi. The world is a harsh place as it is for women. But for a single mother out there all alone it's a junoon!' He takes a deep breath, Stay with me. Give me the opportunity to serve you how Laxman served Ram.'

'Laxman spent fourteen years in vanvaas because of Ram's choices,'Babita gives him a fond smile, I love you too much to allow that.' She presses a kiss to his forehead when he starts to cry. Don't worry about me bhai. I have a plan. I promise no harm will come to either me or the baby.'Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago
Oh, so Babes is pregnant with Minnie and Hanuman will allow her to live in his house! I am eager to read more! Continue soon!
Thanks for your kind words :)
Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago
Good Start... Continue soon...
Amazing start. But this is more horrifying as babita is pregnant. Atleast in the show she has a sensible  and matured daughter. But loved the different aspect you are giving the story. Update soon.😊
Originally posted by divyadaya13

Amazing start. But this is more horrifying as babita is pregnant. Atleast in the show she has a sensible and matured daughter. But loved the different aspect you are giving the story. Update soon.😊

Thank you! Yes this situation would be more horrifying especially when you consider the type of man Hanuman was before he married Immarti.
Awesome start..👏👏
In this story, Babita's character needs to be more strong because she is pregnant and none is to help her unlike the show. Please continue soon and pm me if possible
I was wondering when will somebody start fanfics story, thank you dear. Loved it ,please continue 👏
Nice 
Continue soon

I don't know why but I like such relationships or marriages where love happens slowly

Waiting for more

Babita is carrying Minnie in her womb and Hanuman would become the convenient husband  but glad that unlike in the show Minor will have a great papaji right from the begining
It's an amazing prologue 👏
I really like the concept of this story. Up till now in the show, Minni was the who acted strong for her Babes. But in this story, Babita will have to become independent for her unborn child.
So this is going to be Hanuman before Immarti? He was a nightmare, but I hope Babita will stand up to him just like Immarti did.
Please continue soon...and PM me if possible