Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Uri The Surgical Strike review & box office thread - Page 5

ns01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Saw Uri today in usa. could not get tickets for yesterday and today also got tickets for first row and that too two separate seats. There was pin drop silence i the hall through the movie.
It is very well executed with great photography and fantastic movie. Do not miss it and also this is movie to watch in theater 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ns01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i woukd not say movie has nothing going for it except patriotic theme and vicky 
Direction story photography acting by all is first rate.
Entire team has done excellent job
#URI & #Sunday is just WOW ... packed Houses. Huge crowds. @vickykaushal09 has finally arrived.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTWKq4IR0G4[/YOUTUBE]
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dying to watch the film. Sadly, my exams are on :( I hope it stays for a while in the theaters. 
altgr thumbnail

taran adarsh
taran adarsh
@taran_adarsh
#UriTheSurgicalStrike
witnesses remarkable growth on Day 2 [Sat]... Glowing word of mouth is converting into BO numbers... Growth on Day 2 [vis--vis Day 1]: 51.59%... Day 3 [today] should be bigger... Fri 8.20 cr, Sat 12.43 cr. Total: 20.63 cr. India biz. #Uri
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
#UriTheSurgicalStrike  #Uri take bumper response on Sunday morning and noon shows.
First Super Hit in 2019.
@vickykaushal09

https://twitter.com/Anuraghindu86/status/1084329445790408704?s=19
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my sister saw this and was saying this is great.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Thug-Leader

my sister saw this and was saying this is great.

This is probably the nearest you can get to watch army operations in a non documentary movie . 👏

Infact Review would be understatement to the brilliant screenplay and direction. YOU HAVE TO WATCH. The information is available in public domain and there is a documentary on it too so engaging the audience is massive task and Aditya Dhar has done it brilliantly. 👏
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Uri - The Surgical Strike May Emerge A HIT Film

Sunday 13 January 2018 10.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis
Follow Us Twitter logo link

Uri showed strong growth on Saturday of around 40% with collections going to around 11.75-12 crore nett. This is a good number for day two and the film now has chances of emerging a HIT film depending on Monday.

The film has scored very good collections Mumbai, East Punjab and West Bengal. Delhi / UP should also have been on the list as East Punjab is there but the collections in UP have let the film down as yet probably due to the treatment and lack of face value. The two day collections of the film are around 20 crore nett in two days which are good figures. The two day collections of Uri - The Surgical Strike are as follows.

Friday - 8,25,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 11,75,00,000 aprxx

TOTAL - 20,00,00,000 apprx

Advertisement

The Accidental Prime Minister had limited growth on Saturday with a jump of 15% apprx. This was sort of expected as the first day collections were pretty high for this type of film which meant it was the controversy which aided the film. The film collected 4 crore nett on Saturday to take its total to 7.50 crore nett which is still good collections for two days though the trend is not that good.

The two day collections of The Accidental prime Minister are as follows.

Friday - 3,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 4,00,00,000 aprxx

TOTAL - 7,00,00,000 apprx