Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

This  movie had sucha  great trajectory !

Again.. if a movie has soul, content, good acting and is a harmonious whole.. it will do well.

Glad for the director, for Vicky and Yami... hopefully they get more projects together!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Watched it for the second time - this time with my grandparents and the theater was packed even after so many days. We got the tickets only because we had booked it online. I hope it reaches 200, or comes close to it 👍🏼
altgr thumbnail

taran adarsh
taran adarsh
@taran_adarsh
#UriTheSurgicalStrike
is invincible... Fantastic trending... [Third] Tue biz almost at par with [third] Mon, which is a rarity... [Week 3] Fri 4.40 cr, Sat 9.75 cr, Sun 9.20 cr, Mon 3.40 cr, Tue 3.32 cr. Total: 164.10 cr. India biz. #Uri #HowsTheJosh

Conversation

taran adarsh
taran adarsh
@taran_adarsh
#UriTheSurgicalStrike
is a global hit... Nears $ 5 mn mark #Overseas... Till 29 Jan 2019: $ 4,861,562 [ 34.63 cr]... Breakup: USA+Canada: $ 2.744 mn UAE+GCC: $ 1.070 mn Australia: $ 526k UK: $ 202k Singapore: $ 171k NZ: $ 89k South+East Africa: $ 37k Fiji: $ 12k Poland: $ 10k
altgr thumbnail

taran adarsh
taran adarsh
@taran_adarsh
#UriTheSurgicalStrike
continues its winning streak... Remarkable biz on weekdays increases its chances of hitting 200 cr... [Week 3] Fri 4.40 cr, Sat 9.75 cr, Sun 9.20 cr, Mon 3.43 cr, Tue 3.34 cr, Wed 3.33 cr. Total: 167.48 cr. India biz. #Uri #HowsTheJosh
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Will b going this saturday all thanks to the super WOM movie is carrying .. I guess this is called WOM .. I m forced to go finally in its 4th week with my family ..

Congrats to entire Uri team 👏
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Will b going this saturday all thanks to the super WOM movie is carrying .. I guess this is called WOM .. I m forced to go finally in its 4th week with my family ..

Congrats to entire Uri team 👏

😆
See? the WOM power..
 You'll have a great time !😊
 Prepared to be surprised.. even if you 've read some reviews..
 Vicky's performance is worth it !"
(also, the subject is executede well..it's a well rounded  movie)

** Someone remind me again..was it 50 cr,  60 cr, 70 cr.. or  how much.. production cost and marketing ? Cause if 50-60, it's nearing TRIPLE the sum invested , so to speak👏
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very well deserved!!!
Vicky is brilliant and Paresh Sir has once again proved what a fantastic and versatile actor he is in this movie. Yami is excellent in her role as well. 

I have loved Mohit Raina in Mahadev and he is as good as Vicky. The major revelations, however, were Kirti Kulhari and Manasi Parekh.

Overall, a movie with a fantastic star cast and ensemble. Nothing larger than life but something extremely poignant.

Congrats Team Uri!!! 

How's the Josh? High Sir!!! seems like a new national anthem, albeit a brief one.

P.S: Does anyone know what was the budget of the movie. Some sites say it was 28 crore while some say it was 45.

Not that it matters because either way, the movie has earned manifolds than its actual budget. A BLOCKBUSTER indeed.

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I'm so happy that even after so many weeks, the level of excitement for this movie hasn't died down. Kudos to the entire Team of Uri, they've done such a fab job 👏
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How much has it earned till now ??
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Uri Week 3 - 35 crores

Sanju was 31

Yeh kya ho gaya 😆