Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing update
Really want to know asya past 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
This is so Good! 
AMAZING! 
I might sound greedy, update soon . I have fallen in love with this.
Edited by Monali5 - 5 years ago
Fabulous Chapter 

I'm so curious to know what the past is about 
Wow... just loved it...
new story... new conecpt... and a good one..
Very well written...
thank you for the pm

Nice update...
it is nice to read about asya...
thanks for the pm

Awesome update dear
Tanveer proposed Asad but he told her that he loves someone else
Asad wanted zoya back in his life but he messed it again
Waiting for next update soon
Thanks for pm
Hello Everyone

Banner Credit to 'MsChanadlerBong'

Chapter 6

(I seriously have no idea about the Audio Launch of a movie... So the beginning part completely consists of my own creativity...)

Zoya's POV

Today is the Audio Launch of our movie and thankfully the shooting is done except for the outdoor shooting in Paris, for which we are due to leave tomorrow morning. 

I walked towards the dias and noticed that both Asad and Yousuf had sat on the extreme corners. Obviously I preferred to sit next to Yousuf. As I was talking to Yousuf, I saw Tanveer enter. Even though I hated to admit it, I wished she wouldn't come to the Audio Launch. As expected she sat next Asad which irked me a lot. 

In few minutes all the cast and media got settled, with Asad, Tanveee, Haidy Sir, Me and Yousuf seated on the dias. Firstly we would be questioned about the movie by the media and it would be followed by the Audio Launch.

In the beginning we were asked a few questions about the flim. But later on Asad and Tanveer relationship was being questioned. 

We have gathered here to discuss about the movie, so can we talk about it. Asad replied calmly to the questions asked. 

Humph! If there is nothing between him and Tanveer why isn't he saying it to the media? Or is there something going on? I was lost in my own world but soon composed myself and tried to act nonchalantly about the questions. 

I and Tanveer are "Just Friends" and nothing else. Finally I heard him declare. 

But the media didn't stop it's questions over there, they asked him about the pictures. I wondered what would Asad reply now as the pictures were taken in real. 

As I said earlier I and Tanveer are "Just Friends" and I Love someone else. This sentence from Asad brought silence in the hall. 

Soon Asad was questioned about the girl for which Asad didn't budge to reply. By this time Haidy Sir intervened in the conversation. 

The rest of the Audio Launch went in a blur. I was just pondering over the fact of what Asad spoke. 

I couldn't sleep much in the night as I was packing my things for the early morning flight. As if I would have slept anyways. 

It was just me and Asad who were supposed to shoot in Paris for my bad luck. 

As I sat on my window seat, I started to think of the movie instead of thinking about Asad for a change. 

After Seher had left Rehan, he tried to search her but all his efforts went in vain. It was like Seher had disappeared in thin air. None had any clue as to where she could be. Kabir and Siya felt helpless seeing their friend's plight to search Seher. Rehan for sure knew that Ali would be aware of Seher's location but unfortunately he didn't have Ali's contact. 

Time flew like an arrow and it's been 4 months since Seher went missing. But still Rehan hoped against the hope of finding Seher. 

In these 4 months, Rehan had completely drawn away from the world. He didn't even spent time with his family and friends. Kabir and Siya tried to get Rehan out of his shell. Finally after a lot of forcing by his Bhabhi, Rehan agreed to attend his distant cousin's Engagement. But he was on cloud nine once he reached the venue, because his cousin sister was getting engaged to none other than Ali. 

After a good talk with Ali, he disclosed the truth to Rehan that Seher was in Paris. Even Ali didn't know as to where exactly Seher was in Paris. But still the information about her being in Paris meant a lot for Rehan and he thanked Ali for his help and quickly booked a ticket for Paris. 

So here we are going to Paris for the shooting of the movie climax. A few more days of shooting and it calls all wrap for the movie. 

Zoya Mam... Zoya Mam... Zoya Mam... 

I heard my name begin called, which broke my slumber. That's when I realised that I had dozed off while thinking about the movie. 

I woke up with a start and heard the pilot telling to fasten the seat belts. I fastened my seat belt and thanked Reena for waking me up. 

I was glad that I didn't have to shoot until the night, which meant I could relax for a while. Even though I tried my level best I couldn't brush off the memories of my previous visit to Paris with Asad. 

The night shot wasn't much of work as it just included Seher been spotted by Rehan on the raod, but he just couldn't to get hold of her. 

LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

Rehan... I stammered. 

Hi Seher... I heard him after 4 whole months. 

What are you doing here? I managed to ask. But then I remembered something and spoke. Oh wait, you are here on your Honeymoon right? Paris was Saniya's Honeymoon Destination too. I spoke even though the words which I uttered hurted my own hears. 

How are you Rehan and how is Saniya? When did you too got married? How long are you gonna stay in Paris? I asked question after question, I knew I was speaking a lot but I couldn't get myself to stop either. 

What? I asked as I saw Rehan staring at me instead of answering my questions. 

Any more questions in your head? Rehan asked and I nodded negatively. 

I am not here in Paris for my Honeymoon but I came to meet you. I and Saniya broke our Engagement 4 months ago only. I'm gonna stay in Paris until you agree to come back with me to Mumbai. Rehan answered all my questions but that made erupted many more questions in my mind. 

Before I could ask another question, I saw Rehan bending down on his knee with a ring in his hand. 

I Love You Seher Siddique. It was also you Seher. Will Marry Me Seher? Rehan said with so much sincerity and Love in his eye that I felt my heart beat stop at the moment. I was numb, I just couldn't process the fact that my feelings are reciprocated by Rehan. 

I just slumped down on my knees and hugged him tightly. I sobbed in his arms and found the solace I needed. 

As I felt the rain drops over me, I broke the hug and looked into Rehan's eyes. He brought the ring up and indicated towards it through his eyes. I just nodded positively overwhelmed by emotion and forwarded my hand. 

Once the ring was my finger, I felt my eyes brimming with tears. Rehan kissed my cheeks and forwarded his hand. I looked at him confused but later understood him. 

We danced in rain gleefully under the Eiffel Tower. We were contant by being in each other's arms. Words weren't necessary for us to communicate. But yet I felt the need to voice out my feelings. 

I Love You. Was all I said looking in Rehan's eyes and once again hugged him. 

CUT IT

I Love You Too Zoya. Asad whispered as we broke the hug. 

I looked in eyes just to find Love for me in them. 

Zoya Mam... I heard Reena's voice and that's when I realised that I was still in Asad's arms even after the scene was over. 

I moved back abruptly as if I was on fire. Reena passed me a towel. I wrapped it around me and marched towards my vanity van. 

I miss you so much Appi. Humeira said as soon as I received her call. 

Me too Humi. Well I just called you to tell a good news. Our flight tickets has been booked for tomorrow afternoon. I said happily. 

Thank God you are coming back in just 6 days. By the way, Ammi was asking if we could make some time to go to Bhopal. 

I thought about my schedule after listening to Humeira. 

Maybe the month end? Is it fine with you? 

Oh yes absolutely fine. 

Humeira's reply made my smile wide. She was more excited than me to go to Bhopal. After a few more talks I hung up the call. 

As I was about to throw away my phone on the bed, my phone rang as a message flashed on the screen. 

Meet me at Eiffel Tower at 10pm. Please don't let me down. Hoping to see soon. 

I tried to ignore Asad as much as possible in the past few days. Now he wants to meet me and I am not sure about my decision. I saw that I still had 1.5 hours to think about it. 

I am very much sorry for what I did in the past. I know my sorry isn't enough but yet that is what I say now. I know it was my mistake only, I was insecure about our relationship.I  regret whatever I said that day. Please give me just one more chance Zoya. I Love You and I know that you too still Love me. 

I knew I should had expected something like this as I agreed to meet Asad. 

What about "TRUST" Asad? I asked. 

I trust you Zoya. Asad told immediately. 

I doubt it. If you had a bit of trust in me then we would have been together but you always lacked that trust...

Zoya I'm sorry for not trusting you back. But now I do trust you more than myself. 

Asad spoke not letting me finish my talk. 

I'm sorry too Asad. But I don't trust you anymore and I can't too. You made me do so. You too know that without trust no relationship can ever be successful. So... 

I let my sentence incomplete for him to understand. 

At least just try once to trust me Zoya. This time I won't break your heart. I Love you Zoya and I can't live without you. My life has miserable in the past 5 years. I need you, please come back to your Asad. 

I turned towards my right to hide the tears streaming down my eyes. 

Asad do you Love me just like before? Would you still do anything for my happiness? 

I asked after a few minutes of silence. I saw hope in his eyes and he wiped his tears. 

Yes. Was his reply. 

Stay away from me then. My happiness is no more with you Asad. 

I saw his eyes water once again and he moved a few steps back letting my hands free. He didn't reply anything but his actions spoke. I just walked away from there as fast as I could ever. 

I... Aborted... The... Baby... I spoke in between my sobs. 

The Champagne bottle shattered into pieces as it hit the floor.

How could you Zoya? Asad questioned as he took small steps towards me. 

Asad... I... I tried to speak but I just couldn't. 

I'm waiting. He said in a low yet cold voice. 

My career just started now and I couldn't afford to take a break yet. I reasoned. 

Zoya it wasn't just your Baby. It was our Baby. You should had spoken with me about it. I surely would have understood it. But you chose to hide it from me. He said disappointed by my behaviour. 

I'm sorry Asad. I apologised and filled in all the details for Asad. 

I found out about my pregnancy 2 weeks ago. I was confused about having the Baby or not. But then I finally decided and got the Baby aborted 6 days ago. 

Asad was silent and he just stared at me as I spoke. I saw him frown and later his eyes widened as he realised something. 

You didn't tell me about your pregnancy and got the abortion done secretly because the Baby wasn't mine.

I was shocked as I started at Asad now. I couldn't believe that he was saying something like this.

I held him by his jacket collar as rage started to build up in me but I controlled myself. If not it would just end up everything but I knew that it wasn't what I would ever want to do. 

ASAD... Do you even know what you are talking about? Have you lost your mind? How could you even say it? I questioned him. 

Come on Zoya. Your behaviour completely explains it. You lie to me and hangout with your so called friend. He snapped at me moving my hands from his jacket. 

Are you talking about Yousuf? I knew I was right in guessing it. 

Obviously. He said with a sarcastic smile. 

Yousuf is just my friend Asad. I have told it a million times. By the way, I never lied to you. I spoke loudly than I intended too. 

Oh really. Let me tell you Zoya, hiding the truth is also considered as telling a lie. You would tell me you are going out with your friend but never mentioned who it is. I just shrugged it off until now, but not anymore. He was right and I didn't know what to say now. 

I didn't tell you because I didn't wanted you to be jealous. I came back with an instant reply. 

Seriously you want me to believe it. I admit I was jealous but I never told you to stop meeting Yousuf. On the contrary you very hell jealous of Tanveer and asked me to not to meet her. It should had been me who would lie but I didn't unlike you. 

I didn't know have anything more to defend my behaviour. I just about confronting him about his phone call to Yousuf. 

Speak dammit. I think there isn't anything left to say right. Zoya if you liked Yousuf couldn't you just end our relationship and be with him, instead of double crossing me. I believed when you said that you Love me, but I shouldn't had. What are gaining by doing this Zoya? 

Asad's each word made my blood boil. I had enough of it, I was about to speak but he didn't allow me to. 

Oh wait, I think I know it already. You don't like Yousuf, yet you are with him because he can make your career right. Obviously being from a family of directors and actors he has more contacts than me. You slept with him just for your career. It's beyond my imagination that you stooped so low Zoya. You slept with Yousuf and it is the reason you got to work in his best friend's movie right. Or might be that you even slept with his best friend too. I regret falling in Love with a characterless girl like you. 

The clock stroke twelve and right at the moment there was a resounding slap. 

I slapped him right across his face as he finished his accusations.His every word pierced my heart and broke it into millions of pieces. I waited for him to vent out everything he had in his mind. I couldn't believe my ears that "My Asad" is saying this. He didn't even understood me even after knowing me for almost 2 years. 

I don't feel that there is any necessity for me to clarify my actions to such a disgusting man like you Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan. The feelings are mutual, I too very much regret falling in Love with you. 

You still have the audacity to speak like this to me. Great going Ms. Zoya Farooqui. 

We Are Over Mr. Khan. I said ignoring what he told. 

We Were Over A Long Time Ago Ms. Farooqui. But I foolishly couldn't see it. 

I looked in his for the last time and ran to our room. I quickly collected all my things and stuffed it into a bag and dashed out of the flat. 

I was shattered. I was completely broken my the man I Loved with every fibre of my being. I somehow managed to hide my hurt behind my anger in front of him. 

I didn't know what was I supposed to do now. The only thing which came to my mind was I just wanted to go away from here and I did it. I booked the next flight to Bhopal.

I told my Ammi and Humeira everything that happened. As always my Ammi supported me and helped me to overcome my heartbreak. Humeira too stood as my pillar of support.  

Asad hurt me beyond repair and I hated him for it. At least that is what I told myself. I didn't know why I Love a man who so easily pointed a finger at my character. But then my heart had no answer for it. I hated myself for Loving him so much. Even though I Love him, I knew I could never ever trust him again. 

End Of Zoya's POV

Asad's POV

I lost her forever. 

Because of my own stupidity I lost My Love. 

Zoya won't come back to me. 

So what is the reason for your denial to do Haider Sheikh's Movie? Bhaijaan asked as he sat down next to me in the terrace. 

Because the Female Lead is Ms. Zoya Farooqui. I greeted my teeth as I spoke. 

I heard Bhaijaan sigh before he spoke. 

So now too you think that she slept with Yousuf in return of a role in his brother's movie? 

I clutched the railings tightly and didn't reply. After nearly 5 years of our break up, I told the reason behind our break up to Bhaijaan recently. But I had no idea as to why he was talking about it again. 

Asad you had told me once that Zoya had an opportunity to work in a movie a year go she did her debut movie with you. 

I looked at Bhaijaan curiously as to why is he speaking about it now. 

Do you remember why she didn't accept that movie offer? I sighed, I did remember everything about her still. 

So now tell me Asad, what made you think that Zoya slept with Yousuf to get a role in a movie? She had refused that offer as debut actress only then do you thunk that she would have considered after becoming a Superstar with just 2 flims. 

I looked at Bhaijaan perplexed. 

But her behaviour proved it. I deafened. 

Was that all the trust you had in her Asad? His question was met with silence. 

If the whole world would have accused her, you should had stood by her side. But here you yourself accused her. I'm not saying that she is completely right Asad. But you aren't also completely right. Both of you made mistakes, but instead of rectifying it, you fought trying to prove yourself right. 

I know that you love Babies a lot Asad. I have seen it. You aren't Alisha's Chachu but her Ashu Abbu. Just because she aborted your Baby your stupid mind came up to a horrible conclusion and you giving your anger take the better of you followed your mind instead of your heart. 

There might be reasons as to why she lied to you Asad. As far as I know Zoya by what I heard I can come to a conclusion that she would have walked out of your relationship if she liked some else rather than double crossing you. Well sleeping with someone for her career won't be something which she would do too. 

There was once again silence as Bhaijaan stopped talking. But a war was going on in my mind as I thought of everything Bhaijaan told. 

Yousuf Bhaijaan didn't even meet Zoya once but understood her better than you ever did. What were you thinking as you very easily accused her? I should had trusted her. I broke her trust and heart. I regretted each and every word I uttered that. I even regretted of not telling Bhaijaan the reason about our break up before. Because if I would have told him before, he would have made me realise my mistake years ago only. 

What should I do now? I asked as I realised my awful sin. 

Firstly you can apologise for the mistake you made and as you still Love her, you could probably ask for another chance if and only if she hasn't moved on. So I suggest you sign the movie.Bhaijaan said and left the terrace leaving me to decide. 

True I owe an apology to Zoya for my harsh words and I wasn't going to run away from apologising. As far as getting another chance, maybe I could get it. 

I signed for the movie and was elated to know that she too did the same. I met her after 5 years and in a instant knew that she still had feelings for me. Her eyes never lie to me even when she did. I knew I hurt her beyond my imagination and I have a great difficulty to get her back.

I tried and tried to get another chance but I failed. Maybe it is my punishment for my sins. 

The moment she asked me to leave her as her happiness wasn't with me, broke my heart. But I let her go. This is what I thought I would do. I even sent her a message later on stating that now I would never trouble her to give me another chance as she has moved on. 

End Of Asad's POV

Is Asad's sin forgivable??? Would Zoya be happy without Asad??? Is it the end for AsYa??? Or maybe not???

Hope you like it. 
Do comment and let me know how was the update. 

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
Both are wrong..
One was blind in anger and the other was lying and not telling the truth..
Zoya triggered it and Asad expanded it..
But Asad has realized his mistake but Zoya hasn't.. 
She still... I don't know what to call her... Immature or hurt??
Anyways.. I appreciate the update..
But I hate this.. 
Like seriously both are at fault then why not accept it??

Mona when will you make Asad and Zoya AsYa??
I am really impatient...!
Cont soon.

P.S. I am not saying that Asad should be forgiven. Hell NO!! His words were harsh and he had no right to point at her character.. But if Zoya wants to let him go then let him go please..! Don't drag it...! I don't like heart winning thing... She is clearly being dumb.  No offence..! Apologies if I hurt someone..!

Edited by Silver_Shiver - 5 years ago
he let her go... fair enough
I don't like heart winning things...so boring
bcz both are wrong ... why only Asad should apologize?
update soon
thnx for pm
Nice update
Excited how story will proceed 
Thanks for pm
Update soon