Fabulous Chapter 

Loved the flashback as it was so Interesting 

Thank you 😃
Glad you Loved the flashback 😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pratibhas5

Awesome dear do tell what was the reason of there break up...

Thank you 😳
Will reveal AsYa break up reason soon 😃
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Thank you 😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Thank you 😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

very interesting update...
waiting to no more..
thanks for the pm.. 👏 👏

Thank you 😳
Will end your wait soon 😃
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Awesome Chapter 

Disappointed and shocked that Zoya aborted her pregnancy 

Thank you 😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Read first two chapters :

Must say the way you've blend the prompt your way beautifully  ⭐️ the plot is really cool.  A breakup due to misunderstandings and jealousy perhaps but now Asad wants a second chance at love. I've a feeling someone loves her secretly too... 

Thank you 😳
Maybe or may not be 😆
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Hello Everyone

Banner Credit to 'MsChanadlerBong'

Chapter 5

LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

Why are you doing this to yourself Sehu? Ali asked annoyed. 

Rehan is my Best Friend and now even Saniya is my Friend. Seher replied nonchalantly. 

Fine, let's go in now. Ali spoke as he parked the car. 

Congratulation Rehan & Saniya! Seher wished both of them while handing them the gift after all today was their Engagement. 

Thank you. Came Rehan's short reply. 

Thank you for coming Seher and Thanks for the gift too. Saniya replied enthusiastically. 

Later we four stood for the photo. Seher preferred to stand next to Saniya while Ali stood next to Rehan. 

Please do have the Dinner Seher. Zeenat Bhabhi said when Seher and Ali were descending down the stage. 

Sure Bhabhi. Seher replied with a fake smile. 

Seher and Ali were having their Dinner on Zeenat's insisting. By the time they were done with their Dinner, couples had started to dance to the music. But what caught Seher's attention was Rehan. He was dancing with Saniya. This sight itself made her tear up. Ali saw this and he decided to go back soon but they were stopped by some girls asking them to dance. Due their pestering Seher and Ali agreed to dance. 

While dancing Seher and Rehan were stealing each others glances secretly. After dancing for a song Seher and Ali head back home. 

CUT IT

Zoya's POV

Good Shot. Haidy Sir said. 

I made my way towards Humi and Rabert who were arguing on something. 

These two won't be happy if they won't argue at least once in a day. I thought. 

I have got a very good news for you Zoe. Yousuf said. 

What is it? I asked instantly, curiosity taking the better in me. 

The next shot is Tanveer's last shot. Yousuf said winking at me. 

I stopped in my tracks and sighed in relief but acted normally. 

So what? I asked continuing to walk. 

Nothing. Yousuf said while trying to hide his smile and walked with me. 

End Of Zoya's POV

LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

Rehan sat in his room, lost in Seher's thoughts. Just then Saniya barged into his room. 

I'm calling off "Our Engagement" Rehan. Saniya said throwing her bag on the couch. 

Saniya, couldn't you just say this yesterday morning. Rehan exclaimed. 

No I couldn't Rehan. Because I didn't realise it yesterday that you are such a big jerk. Saniya spoke sitting next to Rehan on the bed. 

What? Asked a very confused Rehan. 

Before coming here, I was just assuming but after I read the letter. I am damn sure that you are a jerk. Saniya explained. 

Explain please. Rehan spoke completely confused. 

Yesterday one look at Seher's eyes was enough for me to understand that she has feelings for you. Don't you dare to say anything now, first listen to me. Saniya began to explain but seeing Rehan opening his mouth, Saniya added. I thought about it the whole night and realised that you are a jerk who... 

I know that you think I'm a jerk. So please say something else. This time Rehan spoke interrupting Saniya. 

That's good. So I yeah, I was saying that because you just assumed Ali to be Seher's Boyfriend and you ignored her for whole 2 months. Saniya continued. Firstly Seher told me about her Boyfriend not you. She infact didn't know that we were friends when she told me that. I know, now you might say that, she accepted the fact to you too. But there wasn't a choice left for her. Maybe she told me about her Boyfriend as she considered you as her Boyfriend. 

What letter were you talking about? Rehan asked after thinking about the things Saniya just told him. 

Seher's letter to you. But I'm so sorry that I read the letter. Saniya spoke while giving Rehan the letter. 

Rehan read the letter and his face paled of it's color. Rehan couldn't believe his eyes as to what he read. "Seher Loves Him" but now she left him and went away because he is engaged to Saniya. Rehan realised that it was too late now, but still hoping against the possibility he decided to go Seher's house to check on her. 

I'm sorry Saniya... Rehan began to apologise but Saniya silenced him. 

It's fine Rehan. Now hurry up. Saniya said. 

Saniya and Rehan removed their Engagement Rings and Rehan left the house. While Saniya stared at the rings. 

CUT IT

Asad's POV

I was going through the script as I noticed Tanveer coming towards me. 

I just can't believe that today is my last day of shooting. Tanveer spoke hesitantly and nervously. 

True Tannu. But what's wrong? I questioned noticing her behaviour. 

I saw her sigh and take a deep breath. Before I could question her once again she knelt down on one knee. 

Asad I Love You. I have been in love with you since the time we did our first movie together. I know that I'm saying this suddenly. Because I felt that, I should confess before it's too late. I don't know if I'm right or not but I felt that you have feelings for someone else. So I just abruptly decide to confess my feelings, before it's too late.

Tanveer went on blabbering and I was shocked would surely be an understatement. I stared at her as if I saw a ghost. I looked around and luckily no one was there. I bend down a bit and made Tanveer stand up. 

Asad? She called me out confused. 

You aren't wrong in assuming that I have feelings for someone else. I said calmly. 

Tears brimmed in her eyes but she controlled them and smiled at me still. 

From when Asad? Dose she too feel the same? Most importantly, who is the lucky girl Asad? Tanveer bombarded me with her questions. 

6 Years and yes my feelings are reciprocated too. But I'm so sorry, I can't tell you her name right now. I answered all of her questions. 

Oh ok Asad. Bye, I'll take your leave now. Tanveer said and hugged me. 

I too hugged her back and bid her adieu. Later I once again continued to read the scripts. 

The next few hours passed by soon with the shooting and I returned back home. Day by day my hope of getting Zoya back increased, as for today she seemed to be a lot elated after Tanveer finished her shooting of the cameo appearance. I still had a month in my hand to set things right with my hopes on the horizon. I drifted to my dreamland. 

My peace sleep was disturbed by my phone which was ringing constantly. I reluctantly woke up and received the call not bothered to see the caller's name. 

Asad what's going on there? I thought you still had feelings for Zoya and you are trying to win her back. I heard Bhaijaan speaking. 

The moment I heard Zoya's name my sleep flew away. 

What's wrong with you Yousuf? I really do Love Zoya and I'm trying to win her back even though I know that it isn't a cakewalk. I spoke completely irritated by Brother's talk and so I called him by his name. 

Really Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan? But today's newspaper is saying a complete different story.

As Yousuf told about the newspaper, I ran to the hall to check it out still clutching the phone to my ear. I took the newspaper and after I read the article about which Yousuf mentioned, I stood rooted to the ground. 

Dammit! I threw the newspaper as I cursed my luck. 

Later I told Bhaijaan about yesterday's events. 

Now what will you do? For sure Zoya too would have read the article and even believed each word in it...

I know. I spoke cutting Bhaijaan's talk. 

The only option left is to confront her now. I will tell her the truth and confess my feelings. I told after thinking about the present scenario. 

All the best Brother. Hope you get your Love back. Bhaijaan said before ending the call. 

I knew being a Superstar it's common that there would be hundreds of rumours regarding my life. But until today I didn't care about one bit. 

Each and every newspaper had the pictures of Tanveer proposing me and us hugging each other, claiming that now we are "A Couple In Love". 

Tanveer too called me and apologised, feeling guilty about the news. She even enquired about my Girlfriend's reaction to it and I lied to her that my Girlfriend understood it. 

Hoping against hope that my lie turns out to be the truth, I made my way to the set. 

I tried to search for Zoya, but couldn't find her anywhere. I finally asked one of the spot boy about her. For my dismay, Zoya would be coming to the set in the afternoon. Having no other go, I got ready for the shot. 

Finally after 5 dreadful hours, Zoya came to the set. Not so surprisingly she was in a very jovial mood and cracked a lot of jokes. A sign that she was hiding her pain by smiling away. I definitely knew that she was effected by the rumours. I decided to talk to her as soon as possible. 

Luck wasn't on my side today for sure. Zoya waa successful in ignoring me the whole day. But I wasn't gonna let her go without having a talk with her. 

Zoya... I was finally able to corner Zoya as she was walking towards her car after the shooting. 

There's nothing going on between me and Tannu. She does have feelings for me, but I consider her just as a friend. I clarified. 

Zoya spoke nothing and stood there for a few minutes. 

If you have finished your talk, may I leave now? She asked in a plain voice. 

Really Zoya? You have nothing to say or at least ask me something? I asked not expected this from her. 

Whatever was between us, is our past Asad. Now I don't care if you are with Tanveer or anyone else in that matter. So there is nothing left to say or aak. I'm getting late. Bye Asad. 

I stared at her retreating figure trying to digest her talk. In no time I walked towards her, holding her by her arms and forcing her to face me. 

If you don't care about the fact that I am with Tanveer, then why were you jealous of her. Now don't you dare to deny it, you only accepted that you are jealous of Tanveer. I spoke trying to calm down the rage building in me seeing her cool behaviour. 

Asad your hurting me. That's when I realised that while talking to her, I had actually held her arms much more tighter than I intended to. I immediately let her free. 

I took a deep breath. This isn't how it was supposed to go. 

Zoya Baby, I'm really very much sorry. I regret what I said to you that day. Can't we forget everything and get back together. I still do Love you a lot Zoya. Please give me another chance to... 

To hurt me or to break my heart or to accuse me Asad. For what do you want another chance? 

Zoya screamed at the top of her voice as she spoke, not letting me complete my talk. 

I'm sorry Zoya. I Love... Once again she spoke not giving me a chance to complete my sentence. 

You really Love me Asad? I don't believe it. If you had Loved me then you would have trusted me. But you didn't trust me and accused me of something which I can't even think of doing ever in my life. 

By now she was crying and I felt my eyes watering too. 

But Zoya your behaviour was such that I thought... I tired to defend myself, I wasn't the only one who was wrong here. 

You still think that I? She asked me and smiled. 

When you still think so low about me, why do you want us to be together? She asked me angrily. 

Zoya you are getting me wrong... I tried to speak but it didn't work. 

No Asad, I am understanding you properly now. You just saw my changed behaviour but didn't bother to know the reason behind my changed behaviour. Instead of accepting your own mistake you blamed me. In just a month the movie shooting would be over gladly, I would like it if you can stay away from me for another month. 

After saying what Zoya wanted to, she walked away. 

I knew my mistake. Yes, I was hell insecure about our relationship. Things began to worse between us and when Zoya aborted the Baby I accused her. But what confused me now is what was Zoya speaking about the reason behind her changed behaviour. Well it surely is something to do with me only. But I don't know what I did. Trying to understand what she meant, I drove back to our flat. Nowadays it's where I live, cherishing our happy memories. 

End Of Asad's POV

Zoya's POV

Allah Miya why is this happening to me? I can't bear this anymore. 

I cried more remembering my talk with Asad. My eyes welled up with tears of sorrow as his words from the past kept echoing in my ears. His words were a knife in my heart. I couldn't believe that he thought I was double crossing him. I blocked my ears hoping to block away his accusing words but it seems to not leave me. 

I curled up on the bed as I cried letting out all my sorrow and frustrated until I drifted to sleep. 

End Of Zoya's POV

Hope you like it. 
Do comment and let me know how was the update.

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Amazingly amazing dear...
Love it 
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
thnx for pm