Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Abhi Akhileshwa ..he is still bailbuddhi bhale hi suit boot pehnke smart dikhta ho.He has become Khisyani billa..angoor nahi mile toh angoor khatte hai  😆 uspar se Cvs viewers ka pateince test karte rehte hai.Bhai AkhIra  abhi kutte billi ka joda bana hua hai ...do hanso ke joda wapas laao khilkhiate nok jhok wale AkhIra.God I really want again a AkhIra scene where they complain to Bajrangbali.

The moment Bhaavik came back smile aa gayi chehre par.😊

Waise bhi Bhaavik toh pre leap mein bhi hamesha AkhIra ko saath laayaa .. Apne Chanchal bahu aur Akash ko ðŸ˜†

Hero bhale hi Akku ho but Ira ki death news pe Bhaavik ka reaction sabse zyada affect kiya.😭 Ira  treated him like mom  than badi behan.

Chalo Ira met  Bhaavik koi toh familywala uske saath hai ab ðŸ˜Š

Bilkul... Humre moonh ki bast chini ho tum. Jaise hi Bhavik enter hua, chehre pe smile aa gayi. ðŸ˜›

Perfect timing for our Superman bhaiya. Bas Angel bhoujai ka intezaarwa hai😛

And yes, only Bhavik was taking Ira's side when even her father blamed her. Only Bhavik could sense that there is some deeper motive for Ira, which is why she lied. This shows how much trust he has on his sister. 

Just hope Akhilesh also trusts his wife. Only then will he think in her perspective. Trust in a relationship is the only glue that binds it together when everything else goes against it. 

Edited by Milky-Way - 5 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Bilkul... Humre moonh ki bast chini ho tum. Jaise hi Bhavik enter hua, chehre pe smile aa gayi.  😛

Perfect timing for our Superman bhaiya. Bas Angel bhoujai ka intezaarwa hai😛

And yes, only Bhavik was taking Ira's side when even her father blamed her. Only Bhavik could sense that there is some deeper motive for Ira, which is why she lied. This shows how much trust he has on his sister. 

Just hope Akhilesh also trusts his wife. Only then will he think in her perspective. Trust in a relationship is the only glue that binds it together when everything else goes against it. 

Right.Angel kab aayegi? sabko  alag alag installment mein la rahe hai.Ira Bhabs ki nanad aajayiye but I wonder What  She thinks of Ira ? Her reaction was not shown after Ira's death news ..uska reaction toh chhodo Use hi nahi dikhaya ðŸ˜† Did she trust Ira like Bhaavik or sadly   hated Ira for ruining Akki bro life.

Itna ryta phaila hua hai.
Milky-Way thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Right.Angel kab aayegi? sabko  alag alag installment mein la rahe hai.Ira Bhabs ki nanad aajayiye but I wonder What  She thinks of Ira ? Her reaction was not shown after Ira's death news ..uska reaction toh chhodo Use hi nahi dikhaya  😆 Did she trust Ira like Bhaavik or sadly   hated Ira for ruining Akki bro life.

Itna ryta phaila hua hai.

Seriously, abhi toh sab Kuch phaila hua hai.

And now madam Ira has made up yet another story for Bhavik, that Mishri is her adopted daughter. She is making a new story for everyone. 
As the saying goes, one lie leads on to a hundred more lies... Ira's one lie (however justified it was) is leading on to more and more lies, more and more deceit. 

And this will keep the story going round and round in circles. Because every truth cannot come out at the same time. And any hidden truths open the doors for further misunderstandings. ðŸ˜•
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Seriously, abhi toh sab Kuch phaila hua hai.

And now madam Ira has made up yet another story for Bhavik, that Mishri is her adopted daughter. She is making a new story for everyone. 
As the saying goes, one lie leads on to a hundred more lies... Ira's one lie (however justified it was) is leading on to more and more lies, more and more deceit. 

And this will keep the story going round and round in circles. Because every truth cannot come out at the same time. And any hidden truths open the doors for further misunderstandings.  😕

Ira ne apni life ka jalebi bana rakha hai ..kab khatam hoga ee sab.What I was thinking ðŸ˜† maybe too soon but still chances hai ki shayad Valentine day ke aas paas tak AkhIra reunion ho jaaye.Aisi hi nahi keh rahe hai bhai if u see MHB ka track record ... toh track kitna bhi lamba khiche 1 mahine se jyada nahi hota us jaise post leap 11 decko aaya aur AkhIra ne ek dusre ko 11 jan se pehle dekh liya dusre kuchh shows mein toh 50 baar hit miss hota toh iss hisaab se expect toh kar hi sakte hai😆 

Last time jail mein manaya tha VD 

What if iss baar bhi aisa kuchh ho ki dono ek hi jail mein band ho jaaye.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Ohh that Valentine's Day in jail.. Oh God that was one of my favorite episode.. Wish ki wo firase jail me band Ho jaye.. Toh fir maja aa jaye... Yes MHB completed one year on 4th December & post leap started at 11th December.. & b4 11th Jan they saw each other he gets to know that she is alive they come in front of each other for 4 times.. Ira helped him for 2 times.. & mishri wants to unite Akhilesh & ira.. Ab to bhavik bhi aa gaya he... MHB ka track sach me bahot fast he... So we can expect Akhira Milan b4 14th February ðŸ˜Š
Milky-Way thumbnail
Hmmm... Nice thought. Valentines day ke din milna. That will be cute. ðŸ¤ª
I think poori tarah se man ki bhadas na bhi door ho par they will somehow spend time together on Valentines day. And I'm sure tab tak Akhilesh must have started feeling his love for Ira rekindling. But he may not admit it or try to stifle his true feelings just like Ira was doing before committing the first time.
She was also in denial. Not ready to accept the fact that she actually loves Akhilesh. Aur tab Akhilesh ko hi Ganga Mousi banke Ira ko uske dil ki baat realize karwani padi. 

Now, this time Ira only will have to do something to make Akhilesh realise his true love. 

But first and foremost, she has to let the fear of the Baba go out of her mind. She has to rid herself off this paranoia... and then only she will take any step towards winning back Akhilesh. 

Milky-Way thumbnail
But at least for now, Bhavik has brought the much needed cheerfulness back. The gloominess in the atmosphere has somewhat dissipated.
At least now Ira has someone beside her who will always take her side unconditionally and without judging her. 
And his stupid tricks have saved the day earlier also. 
So three cheers for our Three Musketeers Bhavik-Mishri-Vansh who have taken upon themselves the mantle of reuniting Akhira. 

Chalo Sita Maiya ka vanvaas toh khatam hua. 
Edited by Milky-Way - 5 years ago
Scorpionn thumbnail
Agree with you milky way ...you are right ab hamare Ram ji ka jo gussa he sita maiyya pe wo chala jaye.. Aur sita maiyya ayodhya wapas aa jaye basss... 
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But Akhilesh think ira has moved on, that's why he is getting married, isn't it? Or did I missed something?? 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Watched tomorrow's preview ...Akhilesh said ira mujhe chod k mat jao...then ira holds his face & said Akhilesh me tumhe chod k kahi nahi ja rahi.. & then they hug ... Don't know when they will reunite but b4 reunion they just wants to give some Akhira moments to fans.. A little bit of satisfaction... 
But what will happen next? Next morning  Akhilesh will remember whatever happened between them??