Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

tumne pukara aur hum chale aye anu πŸ˜›

Kash update update

thats like a good girl πŸ˜†
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

CHAPTER 1

Shaurya floored his vehicle as he wanted to cover maximum distance in short span of time. He knew once DK knows about his daughter's disappearance, it will be just matter of seconds to deduct the culprit behind it. Disappearance of his precious daughter who is promised to Blood Moon Pack's Alpha, will drive him mad. Shaurya has to cross over to his territory without delay. His wolf was driving him crazy as he has found his mate. She is his soul mate, one who will complete him. Destiny had paired them and led him to her. He should consider himself fortunate but Shaurya was clearly conflicted. His mate was the woman who killed his brother. She and her father's dubious schemes took Vicky's life. He has to avenge his brother even if it means hurting his mate. He purposefully hid it from Vivaan and Rajeev that Mehek is his mate. He slammed onto the brakes once he reached their border. When Vivaan threw him a questioning glance, he shared his plan, "You both go back to pack house and conduct yourself as if nothing unusual happened. If anyone asks about your Alpha, then tell them that I am mourning my brother's death". It was actually true. Vicky's death had actually shaken the strong Alpha Shaurya. "I will be in my cabin house inside the deep forest. For the time being it is the best place to keep her", he informed them. They nodded and agreed to part ways. But before leaving Vivaan told Shaurya, "Shaurya, our mission to jeopardize the alliance and rattle DK. I hope you will keep your anger in check and won't hurt Mehek". Shaurya growled. He got displeased that Vivaan dared to take her name but he refrained. "Hurting will never bring back Vicky. But instead it will tarnish your character. Our pack looks upto you, Shaurya. Don't disappoint them", Rajeev too supported Vivaan. "You both are my close friends but don't forget that I am your Alpha", Shaurya used his Alpha tone and they bowed to him.

Sunlight seeping through the window, coaxed Mehek to wake. She blinked her eyes to come out of her slumber. She looked around to be astounded by the strange environment she found herself. "Good morning, Mehek or Shall I call you Princess?", a male voice startled her. She turned to find Shaurya, the man whom she met in the club. He was leaning against the door. "Where am I? Why did you bring me here? ", she panicked. He took slow strides to reach her, "Hope you slept peacefully", he held her chin, "Bcoz your future is going to be filled with sleepless nights". Mehek was terrified. "What do you want? If it's money, then my father can...", she stopped when he shushed her with his forefinger. "Sorry to break your bubble, Princess. But money isn't everything", he taunted her. Mehek looked around petrified. "Please, help me. You don't understand. I need to be back home", she appealed to him. "Ofcourse. You don't want to miss your big day and its preparations, do you?", he kept on his taunting. Mehek was not ready to disappoint her father. He had kept an important event in few days and she was supposed to be formally introduced as his daughter. For several years, she had yearned for her father's acceptance and finally when she got it she didn't want to fail him. "Please, I beg you", she went on her knees while holding to his hand. As soon as she touched him, she felt the unusual sparks but he pushed her away. "How dare you, Mehek? How could you still wish to return even after knowing that we are mates? Doesn't your wolf insinuate you?", he was furious. "My wolf? I don't have a wolf. I don't even own a dog", she was baffled. Shaurya studied her intently, Is she so naive to disregard the truth or too cunning trying her best to escape? Yet it is curious that my wolf was unable to communicate with hers. "You are not going anywhere . Period", he tried to leave. "No", she yelled and dashed to his side. She fell on her knees and begged. "Please let me go", she held on to his hands and wept.

Shaurya was unable to tear his gaze from her innocent eyes. They were now pools of agony and appealing him for mercy. He is a reasonable man. Unlike many Alphas, he was fair and just. Yet he decided that Mehek, DK's princess didn't deserve any pity. She is heartless b*tch who shredded his brother into pieces. But she is our better half, the missing piece to fulfil our soul, his wolf reminded him, He cursed fate and wondered why she was destined to be paired as his mate. He held on to her, battling to lash at her or comfort her. In any other case, he would have considered himself lucky to have found her as his mate. . His fingers were just few inches away from wiping away her tears but he stopped himself. "How many men have you fooled with those innocent eyes, Mehek?", he asked her earnestly while tugging her to him. He failed to mask his sorrow. Mehek was taken aback by his response. She was supposed to be terrified of her captor but she felt safe beside him. She found comfort in him and got pulled towards him. "Shaurya, I think you have misunderstood me", she wanted to convince him but words failed her when she met his eyes. They shared an intense eyelock. He was unable to hold his gaze away from her. Her alluring lips were inviting him and he got too weak to resist. He bend down to meet her lips and she closed her eyes in anticipation.

Shaurya gently sucked into her soft lips. She enjoyed novel feeling of his lips on her and moaned craving for more. As he deepened his kiss, his wolf took over him. His eyes turned to golden colour. "Mate", he told hoarsely and Mehek opened her eyes shyly when he ended their first kiss. But she was shocked to find change in his eyes. She couldn't understand the nature of it and got petrified as she knew he was not normal human. Adrenaline rushed through her body and his wolf could sense her urge to flee. Before she could free herself from him, his canines grew longer and he forced her to expose her neck. She screamed and begged him to stop but his wolf was powerful. He bit her neck and plunged his teeth into her flesh. Mehek was under excruciating pain. She felt as if hot lava was injected into her and it spread through her veins, burning every cell in her. She was too tired to fight anymore and turned lifeless in his arms.

'Marking', it is supposed to be most pleasurable experience among mates. But it becomes agonizingly painful when done forcefully, without concern of one of mates. Shaurya nervously glanced at numb form of Mehek and felt her pulse again. Her temperature was slowly returning and so was her her heart rate. Unlike initial hours when she was close to dead, her condition was improving. Although guilty, he touched his marked and was glad noticing it had healed beautifully. He almost caressed her soft cheeks but soon repelled. He was disgusted at himself. While his brother is still not cold in grave, he is all set to mate with his murderer. He peered into her sleeping figure with distaste, "I wish she never wakes up". But his wolf got agitated by his wayward wish. 'Stay calm you insolent beast. You tricked me else I would never have marked her', he admonished him. 'I feared to lose her', his wolf tried to reason. He thrashed the nearby table and dashed outside. He shifted into a huge black wolf and ran deep into the jungle.

Miles away. DK attended the call, once Meera's name was displayed on his phone screen. He was always amicable with Meera. Afterall she was his childhood sweetheart. Yet over the years, Meera had grown jittery in his presence. Perhaps the aura he radiated, scared even his loved ones. "Hello Meera, how are you?", he tried to be cheerful. "I am good, Thank you DK", she was nervous, "Sorry to disturb you. I am unable to reach Mehek. Can I talk you her?", she told timidly. "I am afraid it is not possible. I have send Mehek to my private islandalong with Nehal. A short break for the girls. I am afraid there is not network over there", he told her. Meera was disappointed. "Don't worry, they will be back by day after tomorrow", he tried to pacify Meera before ending the call. He soon summoned his secretary, "Pass information to all packs about disappearance of my daughter, Mehek. Whoever helps to find her will be handsomely rewarded", he pinched his nose in frustration and told again, "Request them to be discreet as our respect is at stake". "Sir, What about the ceremony? Should we cancel it? ", he asked DK. He was rewarded with furious glare from his master.

Edited by KashishJ - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res
Yippee...I'm first..
Unres...

First of all..as usual..here is this late latheef's apologies..Kash Di..😭

After years... when someone asks me about my first werewolf story...I can proudly say it's the one written by one of my favourite writers Kash di...😳⭐️
You have got that magnetism in your writing that  could easily pull your readers to it...no matter what the genre is..πŸ‘
Sticking onto this one only because it features mehrya Nd you are the creator...despite of its scary genre.😊
Before jumping into the update.. I would really like to appreciate your  efforts in  attempting and presenting this one in the most perfect and precise way... Hat's offπŸ‘β­οΈ 

So,coming to the story

Alpha Shaurya is successful in abducting his enemy's daughter with the help of beta Vivaan Nd Rajeev.
She is the perfect mate for him to help him garner more strength Nd complete him.
Gosh!...Whenever he addresses her as Mate.. I had goosebumps.😳
Though  the wolf in him is all set to  passionately  consume  her..the man wants to avenge the death of his brother.
Interesting...πŸ˜‰
Many questions popping up in my mind...let it be.
It's fun and at the same time raises even my BP... If I keep on guessing your future story and upcoming twists Di ..πŸ˜†
Hearty congratulations for your new story Di..and thanks a lot for triggering a new exciting ride for us.
Eagerly waiting to read the next part .
Plz do continue soon..
Thanks a lot for this one and the PMs..πŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by dwriter - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res
UnresπŸ˜›
Thanks for the update KashπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
So beautifully written chapter and great start to the story πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Twist already take up...vicky murder and mehek involvement in that .. I hope she is not behind his murder.  Shaurya marked her ...but juggling between being human and wolf . 
Loved the part ...will he release mehek or some other twsit on the way...waiting for next ...continue soon and thanks for the PMπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res πŸ˜›
Awesome update kash πŸ˜›
He recognised her as a mate but she is not why ?
Is she forgot about his alpha πŸ˜‰
He is thought she was a murderer to his brother but I think some MU is there now he marked her by forcefully 
Now he juggling between human n wolf. 
Waiting for your next twist WWL πŸ˜†
Thanks for updates πŸ˜Š
Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago