S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I watched this show for long time and I regret watching only watched for alisha that's it .It's not nia is bad actress but the character aarohi is beyond my logic.I was watching a scene when guru maa was praising aarohi😆 calling her devi jo apna patni dharam nibha rhi h seriously oh my god what are these people showing I m an indian girl I would never be with man because of whom I had lost everything and on top of that save him in ekta serial usually when women take revenge they become stylish or business women but this after surgery she became the most stupid character nia told in her interview the character is strong please dancing and wearing sexy clothes doesn't make one strong and her repeated stupidity of trusting irritates me and who likes to share their man with other women and why does deep has problem if aarohi is with abhimanyu he can be with two women she can't please show some reality a normal person could've run away from all this mess soon they will introduce another character because in this serial deep is mastermind and now his mummy too👏please don't make alisha as aarohi kill her or finish the show this character is insult to all women no matter who played this character it's beyond repair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only thing I am waiting for this fake Devi Arohi is her flop revenge & 4th betrayal by Deep.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 well said masked i'm also waiting to see this fake devi aarohi's flop revenge 4th betrayal by deep😳 
this would be aarohi's 4th betrayal bt for nia's fans this would be the first betrayal as their new year gift which is given by mamta😆
aarohi ko toh deep ke pyaar mein dhoka khaane ki aadat pd gyi hai bt what abt those nia's fans who will first time experience mamta's 1st betrayal??