Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Sahira :)
This certainly seems interesting. I hope to read more of it soon. 
And, we can definitely be friends. 

taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations on your new story 
taahir004 thumbnail
Concept is very Captivating 

will be waiting to see how this story unfolds 
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Seems Interesting!!
Looking Forward to read :)
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome!
I am waiting for you to write more. 😃

All the very best for the contest!
Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Sahira!
1stly thanks for your encouraging words on my fic. :)
(I was on and off on Bepannah ❤️ forum and have seen you there).

I'm finding your take on the prompt very interesting. Omkara was my fav OBro in IB so this is an added incentive :D I think Gauri is gonna get involved in the midst of Om and Mahendra with him being a terrorist and she on a mission (from your sketch). That's just me rambling on :D Excited to see what you've planned.
Moumina thumbnail
Welcome back...
Seems interesting ... will be waiting for next update.

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 01 

Prompt 3

Gauri's POV

It was dark that night, an uncanny darkness that had surrounded not only the atmosphere but also my life. I was so scared, of course I was! What could be expected from a six-year-old child? I wanted to go to my mother but I didn't know where she was! Or was she even alive?! Oh, how I wished that Mt. Sharma could help me a bit but who am I asking? He was maybe drinking his ass off somewhere at that time! "Oh, is that a shadow I see? No, absolutely not! I think yes...DAD is home! Oh God! I was so scared then. I, even at that age hoped that he did not lose anything, I could not bear any more work; it was so hard already! I wanted to fall asleep, I thought that if I tried to be quite then maybe he will forget all about me. "I was wrong of course!

"Gauri! GAURI! Hey girl come here! I know you are here! Come on I need to speak to you about something! roared Mr. Sharma. He was quite drunk.

"Yes dad. You called me. Gauri was rather timid in front of him and quite petite.

"I have decided something which will help you lead a better life also help me quite a lot,my darling child, said Mr. Sharma.

I was looking at him suspiciously as I was anticipating for a big blast or damage.

"You remember the Oberois, those Oberoi rich bas***ds whom I use to supply drugs! Do you remember them? ANSWER ME!! screamed Mr. Sharma again.

"Yes, dad I remember them

"Good girl! Now what I have offered Mr.Oberoi is that you will work for them. It was a good bargain! I have sold you to them.  They will give me a lot of money, and food and clothes! Can you imagine? A good life! Also, have I said money? they would give me money, a lot of money so I would never have to work a single day in my life ever again Mr. Sharma was quite serious at this point.

"I was so shocked! I could not understand half the things that he said, my little mind could not comprehend half the thing! I knew that a person cannot be sold. I was thinking that I was not eve a human being!

"What are you trying to say dad? What kind of work do I have to do? I asked him, trembling.

"I don't know what type of work they want you to do? And that is none of my business either!

"But I am your daughter, I am your business!

I was so sure that he will help me!

"Nah you are nothing to me anymore, from next week you will be the properties of the Oberois. Then I won't have to worry about you any longer!

" I am your daughter! "again a futile effort!

"Well too bad that you are not being useful for me anymore and I don't understand what your problem is! They are rich people, they have everything, you will be happy there!

"I still don't understand how can I be happy at such a place! How he even thought that! He practically sold me to be a bed warmer! And now I am even more depressed than I was!

"Come on girl now stop this drama. You will be happy there and I will be happy here. Now go to sleep  he was still behaving like nothing happened.

And that was the end of that night! My everything changed and I was going to become a completely different person, a person who is despised by the society yet men spent their life after her!  I have seen so much at an early age! At some points it was as if they completely forgotten about me! They would kill and murder in front of me! I was shown every brutal thing a man could do to women at the age of 16 or at least they tried to... they wanted me to be a strong but every time they came in I would either faint or start panicking so much that they would have to stop. I didn't know at that time but later I understood what they wanted to do.

End of Gauri's POV

Next Post..

Edited by eufara_naghm - 5 years ago
eufara_naghm thumbnail
..Continued

!12 years later!

Oberoi Mansion

"Tej do you really think you should do that? Asked a worried Janvi.

"What are you talking about, Janvi? What is wrong with you? You are quite familiar with our way of working and still... I am actually quite frustrated with you now! You are exaggerating this topic for no reason. Tej was quite annoyed with Janvi at this point.

"For no reason! NO REASON! This is not quite true Tej, I am not angry for no reason. I never say anything about your works and your ways as you promised me years ago that you work and their results will never step into the boundary of my household and this is the only reason, I never said anything! And now! Now you are bringing one of your dark deeds home! MY HOME! I will never tolerate this! I did not say anything when you dragged my son in that horrible business but I will never let you do this! screamed Janvi.

"Your son! Oh, come on Janvi, I never dragged anyone anywhere! He himself wanted to come to our business! And he should be! He is my heir, my successor! smiled Tej.

"What business, Tej? Huh? What business? The business where you kill people, where you torture them? You are involved in every bloody illegal dead in this country Tej! You took my son there! And now you are bringing that girl here so you can rub it in our face that we are a goddamn mafia family! Janvi was becoming hysteric.

T: "So? What is wrong with that? You do not seem to mind the money that comes from this goddamn mafia business! Do not try to act smart with me Janvi! The girl will come and stay here, you people will take care of her and when time comes, I will sell her, it is not that long either maybe in a few months but remember I do NOT want a flipping scratch on her! OR...

J: "Or what Tej?

T: "Or you will regret it Janvi! Now do not act like a priest Janvi! You also enjoy torturing people; the only difference is you do not let your kids watch it! And I don't care!

J: "Okay bring her! She will remain unharmed physically.

J: "That's my wife!

Tej then leaves the room, on his way of going out he meets Pinky.

P: What's the matter Tej? You look quite angry! What happened? Did your beloved wife did something again?

T: Oh, Pinky don't start again! I am quite tired already! Do me a favour, tomorrow I am bringing a girl home! I will sell her in a year or two after I have prepared her well. You need take care of this matter with Janvi. You know she can be quite unpredictable!

P: Of course, Tej! Don't worry I will not let your wife do anything stupid!

T: Thanks, Pinky! I will take care of the matter you started the last month for you!

P: Oh, I know that Tej! You don't do anything for no reason and I do not do anything for anyone for no reason! Bye.

Car park area

"Hey Om! Are you coming from somewhere? asked a smiling Tej.

"Yeah dad! I was just finishing up with that Saxena! That stubborn rat! I finished it off quite permanently by the way! Hope you don't have any problem with that. asked Om smiling.

T: Did he gave the things we wanted from him? (Om nods) Then it is okay! I am proud of you son! Oh yeah, I have something important to say, something very important.

O: yeah dad? What happened? Any problem?

T: you are here! How can I have any problem?! I am bringing one of the girl's home as she needs to be train in some aspects so I can sell her at a higher price then usual. She will be here early morning tomorrow, you will be on her duty! Prepare her son, I know you will know the buyer's choice quite well, my tiger! Prepare the girl! Take Ishita with you. Teach her everything you know a man will want from her and I trust Ishita. She will help you.

O: Of course, dad. I will prepare the girl..with Ishita.

T: Good. And yeah son! Try to keep her a virgin! We don't get enough money for the used ones!

O: Yeah-yeah dad, I will remember that.

Next Post...
eufara_naghm thumbnail
..Continued 

Omkara's room

I: So now we have to prepare a girl, that too so your dad can sell her?!

O: I think that's what I just told you Ishita. Why are you repeating it?

I: Because I am not interested in modelling a tiny butterfly! I have more important things to do!

O: Like???

I: Like taking care of you and your chores! I love you and your chores so much that I do not want to distract myself!

O: Don't worry you will not be distracted! We can do all our works at night-time as well...

I: Of. And may I know how I can do your works when I am in my home?

O: You will be shifting here! In Oberoi mansion. In my room tomorrow.

I: You know Om what that will declare that to your parents, right?

O: I don't care about that. You will be shifting here, CLEAR?

I: Crystal. I will come tomorrow! I have to take care of you after all.

O: Good now go home!

I: You can treat me a bit better, you know?

O: I am treating you just fine! Go. NOW. (Om said yanking her hair and squeezing her chin)

After Ishita is gone

O: I will never understand how can she be so foolish? Talking back to me! If she was not this useful, I would have finished her!

Ishita's house

I: No matter how much pain you cause me Om, I will never leave you. Never! I will stand by you, whatever you do, whichever path you choose you will see me standing there holding your hand. I have sacrificed so much for you, betrayed my own family, my blood and I will not let you throw me away like a trash either!

Next Morning Oberoi Mansion

"Madam there is a girl at the door, sir's men are with her as well informed a servant.

"Ok go now! roared Janvi.  

At the entrance

J: You people can go and tell your sir that I did not do anything with this precious girl! GO NOW!! (looking at the guards)

(Now looking at Gauri) Hey girl! What is your name?

G: G..Gauri.

J: wow name is like a goddess and work of a s**t! What an irony! Maybe that's why those lechers like you so much! Come now I'll show you your room!

Next Post...