What Are You Watching #7 - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Basilisk

Definitely on the same page as you here. I found the show pretty average too! I ditched it in a couple of episodes.  😆 You're right about the FL. She goes ott in those bubbly roles. 

Have never watched Fight My Way so have no idea what that show is about. I do feel that Park Seo Joon does similar kinds of roles. Like his role in KMHM, Hwarang and She Was Pretty (from whatever little I've seen of that show) were very similar...Like that goofy guy role. Loved him as a narcissistic boss in Secretary Kim though. Have you seen it? If not I do recommend it. :)
I didn't ditch it .. I watched till ep 5 and then went straight to ep 12 to know what happens when ML finds out Kim hye jin's true identity .. 😆 then watched till the end by skipping some parts.. 

If u haven't watched Fight My Way. . Do watch it! Its also a childhood friends turned lovers story but IMO way better than SWP.. But PSJ character here too is goofy kinda. Still.. watch it .. its cute 😳 Oh i have watched Secretary kim show.. but errm I didn't like it much.. ditched it midway 😆 
Originally posted by Basilisk

Wait are there a lot of fantasy based shows? I can only think of Goblin (which I haven't had the chance to watch yet)  😆

Yes there are lots of fantasy based shows! Off the top of my head:

My girlfriend  is a gumiho
A korean odyssey 
Legend of blue sea (i think its fantasy?)
Goblin
Strong woman do bong soon
Bride of haebak
Chicago Typewriter  (i think it does fall somewhat in fantasy genre) 

I am sure there are more! 
Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

@Shaz too ... FL was bubbly .. but I thought she was little less subdued compared to KMHM ... Storyline is nothing extraordinary but I still loved it ... I love childhood-friends-turn-into-lovers drama when done well! ... I think this was done pretty well! ... I have a soft spot for this drama ... <3  😳 

On the other hand, I didn't like Secretary Kim! ... Now that childhood connection I didn't like much! ... it was thrown in for the sake of it .. they could have totally removed the part and it still would have been ok! .. I dropped the show after ep 9 or 10 ... His narcissistic character was LOVE tho!  Did you watch it all the way?
I can understand why you would love it .. I think the theme was good .. About how internal beauty is more important than external beauty.. and ofcourse childhood friends turned lovers.  I have a soft spot for this thing too but i would love it if they explored their childhood friendship a bit more..they kept showing the same 2-3 scenes over and over again. . I could do with less of the office scenes and the characters there.. that seemed so filler.. If the show would focus more on just the leads, their past, and Shiwon's character I would love it a lot more 😳 

Have u seen Fight my way? The friendship shown there was just sooo cute 😆 ❤️ 
Sky Castle is making me crazy with its twists.😳
Has anyone seen While You Were Sleeping? The songs of the show has some very horrifying scenes
Originally posted by Sock-let

Sky Castle is making me crazy with its twists.😳
I thought you weren't liking it? 😆
Originally posted by Tris007

Has anyone seen While You Were Sleeping? The songs of the show has some very horrifying scenes
*Raises hand* 
Yeah I have ! 😃 Its an average show IMO.. it started off really well (1st epi will get u hooked) but it dragged a lottt towards the end.. You can still try it though.. the concept is unique. 😊
Originally posted by Tris007

I thought you weren't liking it?  😆

Its not that I don't like it,its just that I started the drama thinking its a family drma with comedy but it turns out to be opposite. Its about parents and their children's education.
At the beginning the drama increased my BP but now its quite normal 😆
But I think next week its gonna get high again 😆
The drama is quite heavy,I thought there is going to be some high school romance but...😭
Originally posted by Sock-let

Its not that I don't like it,its just that I started the drama thinking its a family drma with comedy but it turns out to be opposite. Its about parents and their children's education.
At the beginning the drama increased my BP but now its quite normal  😆
But I think next week its gonna get high again 😆
The drama is quite heavy,I thought there is going to be some high school romance but...😭
You are so cute 😆😆 Do u recommend this drama? Is it really good? 

@Your sig   😆 Are u ddds? The Aryan fan? :o 
^ Yup. Do u know me? :O
I deffo recommend this drama,but watch it after it gets end.
Edited by Sock-let - 5 years ago