kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Why do I get the feeling that Mini will join the police force when she graduates college?  Per the precap.. she was beating up Khatri and Hanuman was enjoying the beating session..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
She may join and that'll be good (at least there won't be any love track for her ðŸ¤¢). I love her beating up bad guys ðŸ¤£
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Octothorpe

She may join and that'll be good (at least there won't be any love track for her  🤢). I love her beating up bad guys ðŸ¤£

she is the true mardaani. Yeh mother daughter combination kamaal hai. Minni is very samajhdaar but very gussail too. But babita is there to keep a check on her daughters emotions. Thats why minni is what she is today😊
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love to see her become a cop especially if Hanuman is the male romantic lead and becomes her stepfather, because then she would be the fourth generation' of his family to join and keep up the family tradition.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
isnt mini's passion photography ?? dow i rem she was telling her friends that in ep 1
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

isnt mini's passion photography ?? dow i rem she was telling her friends that in ep 1

Even that would be great of a profession😃
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would also love to see Minnie joining the Police Force. Like SK1509 said, if at all Hanuman and Babes marry, she would keep up the family tradition. ðŸ˜ƒ And, also photography can remain her passion. That would be a great profession too! 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mini passion is photography,let her be that while Jr Hanuman can become police officer  😉 following traditions ...We can never knew miracles can happen ðŸ˜Ž Edited by abhi786 - 5 years ago