Originally posted by: Rock_Star

so guyz lets start dicussing things about kaa..to make the chat club more fun 😊

some topics
- shiv and ippy's affair 🤢
-new shiv
- will gauri die
-will iqbal be back

good thinking roop dids

first up is SHIV AND IPSHITA'S AFFAIR...
start discussing!! ill start!!

shiv and ipshita shouldnt be together... and ipshita well she's plain evil... i hate evil ppl..! (maybe not...lol) but she says she loves shiv then why couldnt she give her life for him?  why did she make gauri do that?  my point proven... gauris love is WAY more stronger.... and when gauri finds about their affair... someones not gonna be happy... ipshita will never get shiv then.... but then again gauris really nice... so she might just give her life for shivs happiness... but if i were her i would divorce shiv and make ipshita suffer.... i really hate her... wanting gauri to die.. gauri thought of her as a freind but she turned out to be using her for her own benifit... i dont like her one bit... poor gauri is stucl between this b/c of nikila.... ugh i hate her too!

mpatel97508 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Rock_Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:KYPHlOvEr88:.

good thinking roop dids

first up is SHIV AND IPSHITA'S AFFAIR...
start discussing!! ill start!!

shiv and ipshita shouldnt be together... and ipshita well she's plain evil... i hate evil ppl..! (maybe not...lol) but she says she loves shiv then why couldnt she give her life for him?  why did she make gauri do that?  my point proven... gauris love is WAY more stronger.... and when gauri finds about their affair... someones not gonna be happy... ipshita will never get shiv then.... but then again gauris really nice... so she might just give her life for shivs happiness... but if i were her i would divorce shiv and make ipshita suffer.... i really hate her... wanting gauri to die.. gauri thought of her as a freind but she turned out to be using her for her own benifit... i dont like her one bit... poor gauri is stucl between this b/c of nikila.... ugh i hate her too!

i agree mauli...ippy is so evil😡.. i hate her so much😡😡...and that stupid shiv makes me so mad sometimes😡..can't he see that if ippy loved him so much  she would have not given a damn about her life and would have married shiv and here gauri form whom they hided the truth and shiv treated her so badly...knowing the truth she still loves shiv and happily living with him without caring about her life

i so wish gauri becomes stronger and speak for her rights😊

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm in!

happy new year everyone
mpatel97508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

i'm in!

happy new year everyone

of course you are muqu dids😉
happy new year everyone!

mpatel97508 thumbnail

i agree mauli...ippy is so evil😡.. i hate her so much😡😡...and that stupid shiv makes me so mad sometimes😡..can't he see that if ippy loved him so much  she would have not given a damn about her life and would have married shiv and here gauri form whom they hided the truth and shiv treated her so badly...knowing the truth she still loves shiv and happily living with him without caring about her life

i so wish gauri becomes stronger and speak for her rights😊

yeah totally... gauri should learn to not be sooo innocent... but itz not even her fault... here gauri is giving her life for shiv adn shiv doesnt even want to tell her the truth... and nikila😡 why doesnt she want gauri to know?  just so they dont get seperated... why cant she leave gauri alone? and let her live?  she said that she loves her like a daughter so then why does she want to kill her own daughter... just for money... she discusts me... i want her to die...! and she dosent even have shame on what she did... she is still following the plan... i totally hate her and ipshita!😡😡

Rock_Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:KYPHlOvEr88:.

yeah totally... gauri should learn to not be sooo innocent... but itz not even her fault... here gauri is giving her life for shiv adn shiv doesnt even want to tell her the truth... and nikila😡 why doesnt she want gauri to know?  just so they dont get seperated... why cant she leave gauri alone? and let her live?  she said that she loves her like a daughter so then why does she want to kill her own daughter... just for money... she discusts me... i want her to die...! and she dosent even have shame on what she did... she is still following the plan... i totally hate her and ipshita!😡😡

yah i agree nikhila called gauri her daughter...and who in the world would do this to their daughter😡 i hate her and ippy so much😡😡 shiv also makes me mad so much ecp when he said to ippy that she is his bhagwan..i was like plz don't insult bhagwan by saying this😡😡 this dude needs some brain😡

mpatel97508 thumbnail

yah i agree nikhila called gauri her daughter...and who in the world would do this to their daughter😡 i hate her and ippy so much😡😡 shiv also makes me mad so much ecp when he said to ippy that she is his bhagwan..i was like plz don't insult bhagwan by saying this😡😡 this dude needs some brain😡

yeah i know... shiv... needs to figure out that ipshita isnt the one for him.... gauri loves him way more... so he should be with gauri adn atleast try to tell her the truth.. no one cares about nikilia and i think she is just faking about the killing herself to make shiv be quite.. she isnt strong enough to give her own life but knows how to take away others lives... loser... i hate her soo much adn ipshita.. they make my blood boil  (and thats not too good...😆)...😡😡😡 i hate them soo much they should both die 😡