Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
People said Dipika was using him to get footage, but he was using her to reach near trophy as it was fixed in his pea size brain that colors is distributing trophy among family bahus. πŸ˜†

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wait till you see comments like Sree understood her true colours type stuffπŸ˜†. 
On a serious note Sree is just showing his real face now. Sore loser. 
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually don't understand this whole blame game on deepika. when it should have been otherway around. dude this was the lady who took care of you, heard so many thibgs from inside and outside for supporting you, went after you every single time you were upset and angry or walked away. and in return she is the one who is gettinh bashed just because she won the trophy.
Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Trophy milte hi jo behen aapne bhai ko bhul jaye, mai kabhi na rakhu aisa rista. πŸ˜†
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sree can be easily provoked and instigated. 
Inside the house it was Surbhi. 
Outside it's his own wife and so called well wishers (roti makers, pritampyares etc).
Thus his big dialogues like trophy family me aayegi, doosre jeete toh khush hoon etc gone to drain now with so many people spoonfeeding poison against Dipika into his mouth day and night. 
I wish Sanu could teach him something. 
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Thank God I never liked himπŸ˜†.

She used to calm him down, how I wish she never did, mazza aata, he would have lost the plot.

Sore loser. He can't accept he lost.

She won the cooking task against him and he sulked like a baby yeh toh phir bhi BB ki trophy hain🀣

πŸ˜†
I only praised him when he was Dipika
Lol he would be that bad I didnt know that
He never did any task and used to quit most of them and he is talking about dipika not doing tasks   πŸ€£
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Originally posted by: grey23

I actually don't understand this whole blame game on deepika. when it should have been otherway around. dude this was the lady who took care of you, heard so many thibgs from inside and outside for supporting you, went after you every single time you were upset and angry or walked away. and in return she is the one who is gettinh bashed just because she won the trophy.

dipika is at fault too. She shouldn't have babysit that ungrateful brat. She stood by him and now getting bashed by the same guy. It should teach her a lesson for her future. He was playing her while playing the game. 
Meridipukakar thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tezaa

Trophy milte hi jo behen aapne bhai ko bhul jaye, mai kabhi na rakhu aisa rista.πŸ˜†

Like seriously πŸ˜†
More like sree is badmouthing her and has forgotten the nice things she did for him and in the live chat both sree Dipika congratulated other but that was edited
Sree has forgotten his sister
Meridipukakar thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lumos-Maxima

dipika is at fault too. She shouldn't have babysit that ungrateful brat. She stood by him and now getting bashed by the same guy. It should teach her a lesson for her future. He was playing her while playing the game.

Sorry to bounce in πŸ˜†
But did Dipika have an idea that sree would do this?
She gets close to some people too easily and considers them as her own when they badmouth her behind her back
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meridipukakar

Sorry to bounce in πŸ˜†
But did Dipika have an idea that sree would do this?
She gets close to some people too easily and considers them as her own when they badmouth her behind her back

she should have seen the signs especially after that cooking competition. Like I said it should teach her a lesson so that she can think 100 times in future before investing so much time and emotions  onsome ungrateful person.