•  
Posted: 5 years ago
Happy new year friendsπŸ₯³
Originally posted by riti4u

Happy new year πŸ€—
πŸ€—
A happy, healthy, and fulfilling New Year to you too, and to.your whole family.

Happiness now seems to require a total divorce from this benighted show 😑. 

I watched it tonight, and by episode end, my sole wish was that the daanav would eat up both Uruvi and Karna, and thus make it unnecessary for Star Plus to.axe the show.πŸ˜‰

The sight of Karna sporting not just a blank look, but a complacent one, while the daanav was reaching for Uruvi, who was screaming to her lord  and master for help, was the pits .

And what was it about the nava vadhu ki.sugandh, as if all new brides wore the same ittar!πŸ˜†

Anyhow,  a wonderful New Year 2019 to such of my friends as stll look in here in passing.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by adithyan

Happy new year friends πŸ₯³
Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sashashyam

A happy, healthy, and fulfilling New Year to you too, and to.your whole family.

Happiness now seems to require a total divorce from this benighted show 😑. 

I watched it tonight, and by episode end, my sole wish was that the daanav would eat up both Uruvi and Karna, and thus make it unnecessary for Star Plus to.axe the show.πŸ˜‰

The sight of Karna sporting not just a blank look, but a complacent one, while the daanav was reaching for Uruvi, who was screaming to her lord  and master for help, was the pits .

And what was it about the nava vadhu ki.sugandh, as if all new brides wore the same ittar!πŸ˜†

Anyhow,  a wonderful New Year 2019 to such of my friends as stll look in here in passing.

Shyamala Aunty

Totally second that aunty! If the rewind to 90s Chandrakanta type face off wasn't enough, shubhra snooping around her daughter's home eavesdropping on the mahamantri was all the more ridiculous! Happy new year to all of you and heres wishing thay SSM productions has a eureka moment and save the show πŸ˜›
They really need to reduce this Shubhra-Radha face off. It's getting annoying. @Aunty, what's up? How's the new year for you? 
Also, yesterday's episode could have been so much better. 
Your closing line, my dear Najma, is a masterpiece of understatement!πŸ˜†

Having made the mistake of enquiring after meπŸ˜‰, you have set yourself up 
for what follows.

After a week of being flat out in bed most of the time because of a pinched and inflamed nerve near the spine, I have been  now turned over to the tender mercies of the physiotherapist. Cervical traction seems to be the nearest thing to being hanged.πŸ˜‰ I intend to take a nice selfie of myself undergoing it!

I miss all of you youngsters, and if the show were only a bit less awful, I would not be a rare visitor here. I.cannot understand how any script can suddenly plunge to.such unsuspected depths.😑 What a total lack of self belief on the part of the PH!

I can do such posts lying in bed, but it is late, and the physiotherapy session is at 0830 am. So good night!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by najma123

They really need to reduce this Shubhra-Radha face off. It's getting annoying. @Aunty, what's up? How's the new year for you? 
Also, yesterday's episode could have been so much better. 
Originally posted by sashashyam

Your closing line, my dear Najma, is a masterpiece of understatement! πŸ˜†

Having made the mistake of enquiring after meπŸ˜‰, you have set yourself up 
for what follows.

After a week of being flat out in bed most of the time because of a pinched and inflamed nerve near the spine, I have been  now turned over to the tender mercies of the physiotherapist. Cervical traction seems to be the nearest thing to being hanged.πŸ˜‰ I intend to take a nice selfie of myself undergoing it!

I miss all of you youngsters, and if the show were only a bit less awful, I would not be a rare visitor here. I.cannot understand how any script can suddenly plunge to.such unsuspected depths.😑 What a total lack of self belief on the part of the PH!

I can do such posts lying in bed, but it is late, and the physiotherapy session is at 0830 am. So good night!

Shyamala Aunty

Take care of your health Aunty. πŸ˜‰
hN
Idk what's wrong with the makers, they could have taken it nicely but day after day it's just πŸ€’ πŸ˜†

hh
Nd now karn first wife entering