Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Banjaaran25

one a funny note.. The hero of Introverted Boss shares some great kisses in his shows.. IB; Marriage not dating. but his best kiss is with.. wait for it .. a guy in a short story. the whole make out sequence was so hot that it is adult rated😆.

LMAOOO! ... Can't even imagine .. but def piqued my interest now ... what's the name of the "short story"?!
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

LMAOOO! ... Can't even imagine .. but def piqued my interest now ... what's the name of the "short story"?!

Just friends. (available in youtube. old picture quality though. the guys were young at that time. The other guy was 'Signal' guy.)

too bad they get interrupted in their errr act by the mother. darn it! they should have locked the door🤣.

on serious note.. didn't find the story or the sequence weird or vulgar. the guys looked so natural together and so much in love. and love is love. hiii!!

Just friends. (available in youtube. old picture quality though. the guys were young at that time. The other guy was 'Signal' guy.)

too bad they get interrupted in their errr act by the mother. darn it! they should have locked the door🤣.

on serious note.. didn't find the story or the sequence weird or vulgar. the guys looked so natural together and so much in love. and love is love. hiii!!

🤣🤣.. always wrong timing .. Korean mothers I tell you! 
Will check it out and let you know if I concur! .. 😆
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tris007

Ji sung ahjussi 🤣

Who's ahjussi? No mine atleast 😎
But anyways I don't drool over him or anything.. I just LOVE how he acts! A great actor he is 👏👏👏
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
there are lots of good kissing scens which I have liked...but suddenly I cant name one 😆
witch's romance has really nice kisses
EXOL thumbnail
YYS is really good kisser...yoo yeon seok from romantic doctor..the kisses in the show are really good ❤️
among the gals..all the actresses in 30s do really good...then from recent lots...nam ji hyun and seo hyun jin..
EXOL thumbnail

*like button kaput*

oh i love this thread☺️.

my very first thought when i read the title was.. Chicago Typewriter.
intense, poignant, desperate, fierce and giving into all that is forbidden.

Another Miss Oh.
Raw; passionate kisses.

Coffee prince:
All the kisses. Every kiss has its own story there.

Healer.

Something about 1%.

My father is strange.

The princess man.

I am not a robot.

Come and hug me.

and many more. will add.

SIG; Park Hyung; YSH are pretty terrific kissers.

one a funny note.. The hero of Introverted Boss shares some great kisses in his shows.. IB; Marriage not dating. but his best kiss is with.. wait for it .. a guy in a short story. the whole make out sequence was so hot that it is adult rated😆.

@red
this one needs a special mention...❤️
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The Truck Kiss in DOTS
Both of the Rain Kiss in Something In The Rain
The Kiss in Hymn of Death 
Came across this scene on YT ... And I remembered how beautiful this kissing scene was in the show! ... From "Marriage Contract" (worth watching it)! .. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn9iDpoj_I4[/YOUTUBE]
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Came across this scene on YT ... And I remembered how beautiful this kissing scene was in the show! ... From "Marriage Contract" (worth watching it)! .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn9iDpoj_I4[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favorite drama..The kid from this drama grown up a lot..Just saw her in Item kdrama!!!