28/12 : Atyachaari vs Krantikaari | The Face Off

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I just loved yesterday's so much!
Hanuman Singh is one golden person. I love him from the very beginning, the way he made sure Khatri spends a night in prison  😈
He's smart and dilwaala, all at once! All so transparent and soft πŸ˜³

I don't remember exactly but we had wished him to be a widower. And yayy!

So coming back, yesterday was brilliant.
I'd expected the dandaa thing to come out but more dramatically. This show always surprises me with it's simplicity and I love this!😳
Awww, Babita speaks out the truth. I love how these two are half nervous half without a clue πŸ˜†
Its good to see Mini clueless sometimes. 
Khatri is such a πŸ€¬
Mini ko aur maarnaa chahiye tha πŸ˜‘
I loved how Hanuman behaves with him. 

I love Laale too! It's so cute, he's jealous and angry, how he tries on the 'thanedaar' cap πŸ˜†
But he's so loyal too, the way he fights for his Sirji and Hanuman Singh feels he thinks good of him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

Now Ashok - the way Ashok is behaving, there can be two reasons.
1) He has to apply for a loan, hence a clean image of the family is highly necessary. So he is trying his best to keep everything sorted, completely forgetting that he himself has done such an anti-social kaand. 
2) His father is MAD at him and maybe, bringing Mini back might impress cum please him so suddenly he is showing the father attitude.

But we can't help the fact that he's absolutely useless, since he almost slapped Mini (I wonder what Meeta saw in this loser) and here comes our Hanumaan uncle 

That is a seeti bajao moment πŸ˜†
Go go go!!!πŸ₯³
The face off, I hope, will turn out real good. Flying sparks for sure!πŸ˜†

What I can't understand is what does Ashok expect? He is blaming Babita - idhar rakhogi Mini ko? So what option has he left for them anyways? He literally abandoned them overnight, penniless, on the streets. And then he expects they live in a house? HOW?
Aadmi paglaa gaya hai πŸ˜†

Khatri is waiting for his daily dose of gossip (he's a complete padosi waali aunty type) and he does get a very masaledaar plot to defame all 3. Isko wrap karke so called "Samaaj" ke bahar phek do πŸ€ͺ,bore mein thoos kar.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Monday episode. It'll be too good! <3
I just want Hanumaan to bump this Ashok off, for once and for all!

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well written πŸ‘
I agree can't wait for Monday to see the face off πŸ˜‰
Hey y don't u make episode thread daily? πŸ˜›
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
^I don't have much issue in doing it but I don't watch it on TV and by the time I see the episode, it's time for the next one πŸ˜†
But I'll sure try and do it the next day, for each.

Btw I forgot to add, I liked what Khatri says -
Pati hai atyachaari, yaar hai kraantikaari
LOL πŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
PS : Just a prediction, apne Hanumaan uncle show ke hero nahi lagte πŸ˜†
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Face-off will be good .. The two ladies are renting at the cops place.  And obviously, Hanuman will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards the two.  Ashok knows that they are living with a cop and yet he will try to raise his hand at mini, but will be stopped by Hanuman.  But, I sense that sati savitri Babita will obviously defend Ashok, which none of us want to see that happen.  Lets see how the face-off folds. I want to see Ashok beaten black and blue.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

PS : Just a prediction, apne Hanumaan uncle show ke hero nahi lagte  πŸ˜†

i hope he is the hero of the show because that will be related to real life. Showing some rich guy with a golden heart will turn this show into a fantasy, and i dont want that. And i think hanuman is the hero as he is shown as widower. But for hanuman to make entry in babes life first moron has to be kicked out of babes life wirh divorce. And the way babes has ben brought up it seems difficult she will agree for divorce and secondly if she agrees, it will be quicker and easier if her in laws and brother too support her decision as ashok will create lot of problem for babes Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Of course yes, I'm rooting for him too but somehow the name (Hanumaan being a bramhachaari) and the feeling is nudging me to believe there's someone else as Babes' love interest. Hanumaan Singh can always remain her friend, well wisher and solid support, someone who can be trusted at all times :)
(But I still wish he is the ONE.)πŸ˜†
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If not hanuman singh Then it should be RT. Wont mind watching parijat againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Pata hai this is dream par phir bhi sochne main kya jata haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

^I don't have much issue in doing it but I don't watch it on TV and by the time I see the episode, it's time for the next oneπŸ˜†

But I'll sure try and do it the next day, for each.

Btw I forgot to add, I liked what Khatri says -
Pati hai atyachaari, yaar hai kraantikaari
LOLπŸ˜†

That's the problem with me & harshu too.
I don't even have time.
But yeah you do make threads so that we can keep the forum active 😊
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Mahi
I m loving this show n Hanuman Singh entry made the show more interesting 
He is too good