*New Year's Week Special: A&S Forum Comic Con 2K18*

Posted: 5 years ago

Hello Shello, A&S Forum Nivasio!

As all of us await for the beginning of 2019, let's us bid 2018 in a artistic way! The year, 2018, brought us a new wave of aesthetic beauty. Edits are made using various kinds of filters that became a rage in 2018! Let's make this last week of 2018 a little special, shall we?

This fan convention will consists of fans coming together and admiring the beauty of artistic skills from multitude of graphicers, right here at India Forums! Throughout various sections of this number one blog portal, members admire the efforts made my graphicers through their edits such as animations, siggys, icons, etc whereas some tend to use or save some of those beautiful creations! Hence, this new years' week, an Avatar & Signature Comic Con is being dedicated to our lovely graphicers and their fans!

Yes, you've heard it right! This new year's week, we invite all our attendees to meet, greet, and admire the beauty of our editors. Whether you are creator, an expert, or just an admirer, all are invited to A&S forum's Comic Con 2018!

All you have to is simply post your admired edit of 2018 (name the respective graphicer!) and explain the reasoning behind your choice. Please don't write one-liners because as Fred Barnard said, "A picture is worth ten thousand words'' or probably more. Who knows?

As a general rule, spamming won't be allowed, hence, every other member will be allowed to post. 

Enjoy your time at the A&S Forum Comic Con!

Edited by meenachem - 5 years ago
K, I'll go first! 😃

Credit: Starwalker.

https://i.imgur.com/BIVAutb.png

K, I looked for an hour, and trust me Desto, I haven't found a match.

The test placement, the sombre mood and the perfect blending makes it my sig for the year!
by saher (she's my main inspiration for colorings <3)

i love how she used psds (my guess only but i could be wrong) here to make the photos seem as if they were taken by a professional photographer. i just love the simple glow to the photos. she's a queen in coloring. i'm just in aw. 

^this is by meri husn ki dukaan. I think her name describes her work perfectly. For me hands down she is one of best Pser and this is one of the example of her excellent work. 
This is sheer perfection. The way she has managed to blend in so many gifs in a single frame so flawlessly is amazing. Not to mention her perfect play with colours and textures. It has such a unique style. One of the reason why this scene has been memorable for me is because of this creation of hers. I have already commented on it, and I can do a thousand more times. 
This has to be one of my favourite piece of 2018. 

^^this one posted in Naagin 3 forum by MeervanSJ aka my Rosy di is my first favourite!!! The blending is awesome as well as the colouring. The way she has presented is to be appreciated!! This is one of my FAVOURITE WORKS DONE IN 2018
Can we post more than one siggy? 😳
Originally posted by moonglade

Can we post more than one siggy? 😳
Hey, it is one siggy per post.😳
Originally posted by meenachem

Hey, it is one siggy per post.😳

You may post siggies in alternative posts. Which means, after you have posted one another member needs to post afterwhich you may post again.
Thank you, Meena and Appy di.
Here is my pick-
^Calling this edit gorgeous would be understating the sheer perfection with which it is crafted. I have fallen in love with it even though I never watched the show. The unique style, the color isolation and the rather raw fonts, everything is flawless yet to make it look so simple, only Dips can pull that off <3
Here we go:

Credit: annihilation.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/310e4e2bb0132bd966d7e4a933bde402/tumblr_pfinii8gVr1v9piv3o2_500.gif

This is really sublime...and the color isolation looks really neat!