Indian Idol 10

Indian 10 Grand Finale - Discussion and updates

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This thread is for the grand finale. Discuss the saturday episode here too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
couldnt catch up with the show today, but there is one show jammin after that and wow vibhor just sang pehla nasha so well. all throughout he has sung fast paced songs , he should try softer song more often he was goodEdited by naq5 - 5 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neelanjana sang like an angel...she sang Tere liye from Veer Zaara and Tere mere beech mein from EDKL.

Ankush sang O Saiyan from Agnipath and Dard e dil from Karz very beautifully.

FFed Salman and Nitin because of their long unnecessary prelude alaap. They literally murder every song they touch.

Vibhor was not bad.

I seriously hope Neelanjana or Ankush win. I feel it and so does Salman, maybe that's why he played a bechara card by bringing up his poverty and how Neha sends raashan to his home. Wonder what happened to the 1.5 lakhs his province gave him for his success in another reality show.

hard-09 thumbnail
I like neelanjana and Salman,  so would love if any of these two wins but have to say that Salman acts like he did not get 25 L from being a finalists in sa re ga ma pa. So much poverty card
altgr thumbnail
Grand finale started. Vishal is performing.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Salman wins 🥳.
Ankush  1st runners up and 2nd is neelanjana ..
Congratulations to all 3 winners👏 and to 😉nitin beat srk in dancing😆😆
No manish paul to announce😲 final results 😕,vishal and neha were so confused making the announcements 😆 
Edited by pjyo - 5 years ago
altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

Salman wins  🥳.

Ankush  1st runners up and 2nd is neelanjana ..
Congratulations to all 3 winners👏 and to 😉nitin beat srk in dancing😆😆
No manish paul to announce😲 final results 😕,vishal and neha were so confused making the announcements 😆 

Yes. Winner announcement was done live. I too missed Manish.
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: altgr

Yes. Winner announcement was done live. I too missed Manish.

Never seen vishal so nervous 😆..Manish hotha toh mazaa aatha after winning 😛 -salman ke face ko phir irritate kartha🤣
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naq5

couldnt catch up with the show today, but there is one show jammin after that and wow vibhor just sang pehla nasha so well. all throughout he has sung fast paced songs , he should try softer song more often he was good

That episode came few weeks ago,yeah vibhor sounded really good,neelanjana and salman appeared in some episodes ..
Yesterdays episode was great -A tribute to Arrahman-he even made an appearance ,had jonita gandhi and some other youtube stars  .
The musicians sound amazing every episode with  reworked musical scores and new singers .Show concept is interesting  but some episodes were boring with too many singers unnecessarily added to a song
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why was Manish Paul not been shown on grand finale?