•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
When Jaya said that sasural can't be same as maika she was right. When it came to believing Sarika or Jaya suraanas believed sarika & not Jaya. Why would Jaya lie about sarika being part of plan to expose Akash. No one questioned Sarika why she left Jaya's party or what she was doing in a hotel. Her being there supports Jaya's story but Sarika has no explanation.

As a mother, to Sarika & Jaya, I think Rama failed this time. Why wouldn't she point out & remind Sarika that her answer affects her brothers & SILs life. If not @ that time but later in the night.

Sarika, a girl who grew up in family which values relationships failed as a sister. She broke her brothers home, a brother who would go at any length to protect her. She back stabbed her sister in law who was trying to help her by risking her marriage for a cheater husband who treats her like a doormat.

Watts is overacting but she is not wrong but she as a mother is there for her daughter. Rama has done nothing to protect her daughter/ daughter in law
The whole family is wrong this time. When the truth comes out this time, they are going to regret so bad . Satya Devi is no mood to send her daughter back to that  house nor Jaya is ready to come back. Samar's trust is so weak on Jaya that I feel Jaya deserves so much better 
I thought atleast samar should have believed Jaya. She stood by him last time, even though the proof was against him! One single thought would have saved him from future regret: Why would jaya lie?? what would she gain from lying wrongly abt sarika being a part!!

When he realizes the truth, he will have much to repent about!