Asian Shows

"Welcome to Wikiki" DT! [Season 2 started from March 25th]

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Another DT for my favorite show! ..πŸ˜†
Related image

My Cutums and "star" of the drama... <3!
Image result for Welcome to waikiki gif

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IM IN..Im totally into this hysterical show πŸ˜†
That little munchkin is such a cutiee, loving her reactions, her facial expressions are very well captured..πŸ‘πŸΌ

This drama is way funnier than I expected, haven't laughed so much in years. I know the story is all over the place & viewer is thrown into it without proper explanation, the slapstick of this show is forced, but Im not bothered at all..It is a show that revolves around gags & the idiotic happenings of the characters..That's exactly what a sitcom ought to be..IM LOVING IT β€οΈ

Coming to the characters, after School 2017, I was sceptical if the ML could pull off comedy, but after his reactions in Ep 2..🀣

Image result for laughter in waikiki gif

This Boy is growing in all genres πŸ˜³ But but but, of all the three, who shines out the most should and must be Jun Ki..🀣

Image result for laughter in waikiki gif

Though a trouble maker, hes gotta solution to everything in his own positive.."Gwenchana Gwenchana" πŸ€£
His endless movie auditions, poking his nose in every matter, his Rebecca..everything everything left me in splits..Those advises he gives are undeniable facts, you see πŸ˜†

Im already in Ep 7, that love test though πŸ€£ I had to pause each time to control my laughter & then resume watching..A laughter therapy this show is !! Hope this stays an outright comedy till the end !!
Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago
I just CAN'T stop laughing even after days of this episode! .. 
🀣🀣🀣🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG8HrZ0rW6U[/YOUTUBE]
Image result for Welcome to waikiki funny gif

I am so happy you picked up the show .. I hope many will do the same so we can all "LAUGH" together at their goofy antics!
Some of the scenes may seem "forced" or not so "original" .. but the way they have executed them all had me in splits EVERY TIME!

This drama is like a Korean version of "Friends" ... though a lot more hysterical .. I know Friends is just as hilarious .. but may be because I binged watched it, I found Waikiki a nonstop ride of laughter! ...πŸ˜† 
I can see entire "Ross, Monica, Chandler, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe" dynamics clear cut in the drama! .. Just too funny .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: ndivyateja

Coming to the characters, after School 2017, I was sceptical if the ML could pull off comedy, but after his reactions in Ep 2..🀣

I haven't seen ML's other dramas ... but this guy was impressive in the show .. his expressions and comic timing were on point! .. Not to mention his cute as a puppy face ... πŸ˜†
Related image

Though a trouble maker, hes gotta solution to everything in his own positive.."Gwenchana Gwenchana" πŸ€£
His endless movie auditions, poking his nose in every matter, his Rebecca..everything everything left me in splits..Those advises he gives are undeniable facts, you see πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 ... Those words and his big wide "boxed" smile ... πŸ€£

Image result for Welcome to waikiki funny gif

Im already in Ep 7, that love test though πŸ€£ I had to pause each time to control my laughter & then resume watching..A laughter therapy this show is !! Hope this stays an outright comedy till the end !!

Poo_J thought the show dragged after it got extended till 20 eps... but it wasn't much! .. I found the show kept the momentum of "laughter" all the way till the end .. except may be last two episodes ... but it made sense since show also had lovie dovie stories and relationship issues ... so last episodes had to resolve dangling loopholes and minor "crisis" to end it on a "Happy note"! ... 

I can't wait till you watch EP 13 ... I found it the funniest .. situational comedy of the entire episode had me in splits! ..πŸ˜†

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
THE 3 IDIOTS ...  πŸ€£

Related image
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sam, Only for you πŸ˜† Perfect Mix !!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrdE9kgEJKI[/YOUTUBE]
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Watching it and totally loving it.. πŸ˜† 
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Watching Welcome to Waikiki and I can see the F.RI.E.N.D.S reference πŸ˜†
The new tenor felt like Rachel first, but I can see phoebe in her rapping πŸ€£
The siblings are like Monica and Ross. The girl even has a similar hairstyle πŸ˜†
The baby from the beginning is a bonus I guess lol

We have Joey too. The struggling actor friend. 
I see similarities but imo FRIENDS's characters were way unique, and better I dare say.

The show is funny though. I like it so far πŸ˜† It's funny πŸ˜† 
In the 1st episode, where that actor who  used to point his finger to converse was HILARIOUS πŸ€£
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Good choice Tris.. you will enjoy it I bet!! 
For me that scene when the striggling actor friend thinks that the director wants a kiss on his cheek was hysterical🀣 🀣 🀣 ... Omgg I died laughing there 🀣 

The baby is sooo cute loll
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Lol but thr video quality sucks. Soo bright πŸ˜†