WHAT IS THE POINT of LOVELY-SIKKA REUNION? - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously the story has gone totally off-track. It was supposed to be Kulfi - Sikandar re-union and now they have changed it to be Sikandar-Lovely reunion. What a pity ! 
the way they are showing Lovely craving for Sikandar - please spare me...she was NEVER EVER IN LOVE WITH HIM. She always used him as per her convenience. And he always had been submissive before her bowing down with his pet dialogue - "Jee Rani Sahiba" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and now all of a sudden ye pyar vyar pata nahi kahan se jaagrit ho gaya - nonsense πŸ˜‘😑😑

This Kulfi will again play Mahaan and sacrifice everything to unite Sikka and his so called Family. Sikka family is totally senseless and morons of the first order. They have forgotten all the sins Lovely has committed and the way she and her family has been treating them like doormats since DAY 1. Now for them shez their Bahu and ghar ki lakshmi and all that bullshit. GOD πŸ€’

And yes you are right - THEY MUST BRING BACK TEVAR. 
He was the only fresh breath of air amongst all these Dimagless creatures. God knows why CVs all of a sudden cut his track and made him disappear.

He was the only one who could genuinly bring a smile on Kulfi's face. 

He was the only one who was totally upfront, honest, straight forward and the most strongest of all characters as far as the emotional strength and mental strength is concerned.

He was totally focussed as to what he wants and how to achieve it. 

Usko bhi last mein bechara sa bana ke uska saara confidence zero kar diya and then they made him disappear

WHAT A SHAME !
I don't understand when did this become a love story. They are showing as if lovely and sikka have misunderstandings. The sane thing wud be the end of lovely. Have some respect fr ur audience CVs who invest their time and mental space and respect to ur work. I feel like being cheaten by them. I def not signed for this show to watch love story that too def. not of a person like lovely. They are doing complete ulta of what they r supposed to do. I thought Sikka atleast had some respect for kulfi's mom but what to expect from him who left her and married anthr person. Iam dumb to believe he loved her. She must be feeling guilty for loving such person. A person can do so many things but she cries and everything is rubbed away. People like Lovely has no remorse atleast not in my book. This is my mistake to trust this PH who always fail to keep their promises, who change stories overnight, who don't value their own starcast and viewers. Edited by laxmi9 - 5 years ago
laxmikan9 l totally agree with you.  Yes it shows Sikander's n Lovely's love story...as if there is some misunderstanding . And everyone is trying to clear the misunderstanding.  It shows how selfish Sikander's love was.
Originally posted by monaliza143

Sikka knows Nimrit was killed in an accident caused by Lovely. If their reunion has to happen then Lovely should come out clean in her bad doings... 
* hiding Kulfi's identity from Sikka
* killing Nimrit.
* instigating Amyra against Kulfi
* bribing Kulfi's mami and telling her to give wrong informations 
* threatening Bheeji ,Mahindra n the lot
* well there are countless misdeeds
She should firstly apologise to Kulfi for killing her mother ,her only soul and support. She should repent for her sins by going to jail and tetrat yatra.

Plus what she did with Gunjan and Tevar...
Originally posted by Deb07

LOVELY NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL FIRST.  🀬
πŸ‘ sh she does...and i hope that the new nimrit bonds with sikka...lovely is a vamp out and out..if they show nimrit and sikka, i will watch otherwise no pointπŸ˜†...waise bhi sikka lovely mein kya chemistry...kahi to nahi dikhi mujhe...
Lovely needs to be thrown in well with poisonous snakes. 
Originally posted by laxmi9

I stopped watching the show when they went in a different direction of unwanted longing. I expected Lovely's marriage in police jail. She did multiple crimes and plots and strangely everything is brushed away just coz Gul loves romantic tales. Spare this show fr this is not the story of two couple but between a father and a daughter. Don't move from it. Lovely killed Kulfi's mom. No accident is not an excuse nor is fear. She killed her without taking her into her car and leaving her. Shame on Sikka and his family! Such a weird family! I pity for Kulfi and Amyra. They are senseless to get rid of the person who happened to be the best thing for this show. Yes iam talking about Tevar. Atleast hoping to watch Kulfi's dreams with her mom. Such an excellent actress she is!
Hey no worries..this show will take a u turn and sikki will never accept lovely and and kulfis mom will come back...