Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How can I have forgotten that bit. That was really sad but made me laugh at the same time as she was told to stay away but then embarrassed  mil 
They  can tell something is off because the mil  says when people are around she knows how to talk and shame them loool
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Wow just went on Arij fatemas  utube  channel. She is so pretty naturally  and her English  is amazing! 
Sad  dramas don't  utilise it.  
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dreamstar77

How can I have forgotten that bit. That was really sad but made me laugh at the same time as she was told to stay away but then embarrassed mil

They can tell something is off because the mil says when people are around she knows how to talk and shame them loool

She told her MIL she threw it away bc it was not real 😆
I hope she won't be silent for long and tell them off when they know it was not real and how does she know about this stuff 😲

MIL is mean she always has something to tell and then lies to her friends oh we have no motive for revenge.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Arij is really cute. I like her from her other show where she was married to elder man so his first wife can have kids. She was amazing in that show.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think they showed flash back when she was wiping shoes to show luck can change any time ..she was very proud and over confident back then and what happened before...they are showing bit by bit ..
The way MIL and hubby going on and on about that pic she ruined it ðŸ˜† wow ..though she doesn't speak but she is something else from inside...can't wait 
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nep3

I think they showed flash back when she was wiping shoes to show luck can change any time ..she was very proud and over confident back then and what happened before...they are showing bit by bit ..

The way MIL and hubby going on and on about that pic she ruined it  😆 wow ..though she doesn't speak but she is something else from inside...can't wait 

Good insight can't wait either !!!
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Went through a phase where I hadn't  anythung good to watch  for a year now it just keeps rolling in. It Is so addictive !!!! 
@awida my utube feed came up with Rani and nowadays I come  to this forum to find our what you guys said about such episodes as it's so informative and entertaining.
Seems really good  but from  your comments it seems it never finished! 

Then you guys went on about ek nazer  teri taraaf .  
only watched first episode looks really good !! 
thanks 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Went through a phase where I hadn't  anythung good to watch  for a year now it just keeps rolling in. It Is so addictive !!!! 

@awida my utube feed came up with Rani and nowadays I come  to this forum to find our what you guys said about such episodes as it's so informative and entertaining.
Seems really good  but from  your comments it seems it never finished! 

Then you guys went on about ek nazer  teri taraaf .  
only watched first episode looks really good !! 
thanks 

Yes . Rani was stopped without any information about the remaining episodes.😕 
Ek Nazar Meri taraf was suggested by one of Babar's fans in that thread and I watched it too. it was gold.😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
Hi
If anyone watches the episode do update specially the Jodi part I cannot wait to see the rain scene of them.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Hi
If anyone watches the episode do update specially the Jodi part I cannot wait to see the rain scene of them.

What rain scene?😕 They hardly had a small scene in which Sitara admitted that she destroied his important file . He took her back to her family's home.