Bigg Boss 12

Sree vs Dipika - Lets come to business

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think time has come that we discuss the main issue. Both have common fans. Both fans praise each other. Bhai behen. But this is business now and time for both to move ahead. In 100 meters when all are running they are equal at the start ..but the winner at the end has that extra energy and u can see when all have peaked that person accelerates and wins..kindda like Bolt in 100 meter. It is that time now

Rohit: Rohit was not given coverage. He had tremendous potential but I think where he went wrong was that he spoked in behuda manner with elder people. That is one thing that is not acceptable in sub-continent culture. It does not matter if Sree is wrong...Megha is wrong ...moment u bad mouth an elder u will  be blamed. Nothing else matters. That was his End. He was kept by BB for trp but like toilet paper he was flushed. In the end was it worth it? hmm..trp is a fine line..u need to do these things but he went a bit to far. A fox like deepak adds ji ji...and says a lot of thing. Anyway good luck. No one is evil. 

Somi: Neither Salman or Shahrukh even talked to her much. She was ignored or was edited by BB. Overall she is not a bad person but has attitude problem and ghalat fehmi that she is some beauty. She has taken good decision, she is clear and Romil praised her well. That was a great compliment to which both senior khans agreed. However yes that time is here

Chalo re doli uthao...aapi milan ki rut aaye

Unless Surbhi is nominated

Surbhi: I think BB has taken her class. She has been scolded by family and Salman. She was acting down..she was depressed...she is sad thinking about her looks anyway...Salman started by asking is everything okay. Later they gave her compliment from none other than Shahrukh. It was deliberate act to raise her confidence. Its not about the show. It was a humane decision by BB to follow her dhulai by this. It should be appreciated. If she is nominated I think she might go over Somi

Deepak: Interesting that he was giving lot of TRP in front of SRK. His act was fake.  I have seen that in Kapil Show. Also translation drama is pakaoing now. Overall he is clown of the season. I thought he would be the bawwa singh of this year but it seems that track did not happen. This train is going to derail few stations earlier.

Romil: I posted a detailed analysis how he is at crossroads. Either he is being favored through being cornered or his being cornered as he is out of favor. This week we will know. It looks like he is going for briefcase as I am not seeing Manveer type favors to him.

KV: I called him paapa. Mods banned my topic saying paapa is banned now. That banned word list keeps getting updated. No one follows it and one day we are told that ur WL increased because u used the banned word. That banned word came in an update which we missed. So guys be careful...this could lead to WL increase. There should be some other way to keep us informed

Hmm..I dont have anything negative today. He is being put down by Salman. One quality is that he takes it well. This takes courage. This takes character. I must give this to him. Otherwise he is lost. He takes wrong decisions. His timing is off. I mean naming Surbhi as hero? Anyway Not a bad weekend for him. He is showing improvement. 

Sree vs Dipika

Strange thing happened. There was absolutely no coverage of Dipika today. On a day when King Khan visited. There was no talk to Dipika. Nothing...SRk knew Sree which makes sense. Sree declared himself zero. Is there a hint that BB is leaning towards Sree? Or just a coincidence? It looked strange ...that top 2 and there was not a scene of One of them. 

We are at the end..one has to go forward now..how will this be solved? votes? mall task? housemate removing sree? dipika losing in mall? 

DeepSree fans need to decide soon. 

This year I must say fixed winner feeling is not there yet..it could still come but there is definitely no puneet promoting mamta...or urvashi telling us about aurtoon ki izaat...aur gaoon ka seedha getting votes from janta. 

But this might be the week...

I will announce my prediction soon. Need to see what fixing BB does in next few days

6/10 for weekend

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think the fixed winner theory is applicable this season.
Dips wasn't shown is wkw but she was there in precap having quite an argument with Sree.
In last bit, kv and Dipak were talking abt her only. 
She is there, more visible than ever.
Yes this week is very imp and we can make a guess who has an edge in this weekend.
On social media it looks very even right now between these two. Romil is slowly going out of the race. Dipak is going up so that's interesting too.

It will be photo finish. Don't remember last season where it was so close. 
I guess season 5. Else by this time, everyone knows the winner ๐Ÿ˜†.

I think both will be there in the finale. 
The only way they can go this week is if they both r nominated. No one else. 
Edited by intruderfast - 5 years ago
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Rohit:That is one thing that is not acceptable in sub-continent culture. It does not matter if Sree is wrong...Megha is wrong ...moment u bad mouth an elder u will  be blamed. Nothing else matters.

I disagree to the above ...

agar Sree ne Rohit ka mazaak udaya (all housemates did but only Sree was blamed)...Rohit ne Sree ko ghada bulaya.. chappal se maarunga bola..bohut kuch bola on wkend...Sree apologized sincerely..
Megha ji agar kuch kari to wo bhi apologize kari...

jab Sree ne Rohit ki gf pe bola in task.. within 5 minutes jaake sorry bol diya.. task bhi complete nahi hua..

But jab Rohit ne Megha ji ya Sree ko kuch kaha.. he never apologized..also limit bhi cross kiya..jab Salman ne class liya thab jaake apologize kiya.. not only did Rohit insult Sree.. he insulted wc win..

older or younger.. disrespect disrespect hai..
culture aur education shows jab one apologizes and one does not..
in this case Sree n Megha ji are better people..

Sree FTW โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know why that word was banned hippo. Kyunki tumne uskaa sabse jyaada use kiyaa tha๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.
Tumhare andar divya shakti hai๐Ÿ˜†.
Ab tum har post mein chachi chachi karte roho. Wo bhi ban ho jaaega๐Ÿ˜Ž
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

I don't think the fixed winner theory is applicable this season.

Dips wasn't shown is wkw but she was there in precap having quite an argument with Sree.
In last bit, kv and Dipak were talking abt her only. 
She is there, more visible than ever.
Yes this week is very imp and we can make a guess who has an edge in this weekend.
On social media it looks very even right now between these two. Romil is slowly going out of the race. Dipak is going up so that's interesting too.

It will be photo finish. Don't remember last season where it was so close. 
I guess season 5. Else by this time, everyone knows the winner ๐Ÿ˜†.

I think both will be there in the finale. 
The only way they can go this week is if they both r nominated. No one else. 

That's the beauty of this season. Correctly his fans are thinking the same and putting their 300% now. Its a reverse psychology. The more you stretch it will come and bang you harder. That's Romil In life's incidents as well sometimes it feels that - yes that's it this is my life now. But suddenly you have you're wild come back. And he will leave no stone to leave his impression in last 2 weeks. 

He knows what he is doing it. Hippoji Romilwa Bag toh kabhi na lega - yeh toh hum aapse kabse kah rahe hai. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Aur yeh hamara over confidence nahi sirf bharosa hai humari mind reading ke hunaar mein. Deepak - Yes can take a bag. Or BB will not give them a bag this season too๐Ÿ˜†
Hippo you should support Somi because she is Saba's sister,she is a better contestant than Surbhi
BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I asked my kid long time back, not calling me Papa as I knew some day down the road, I would join the most prestigious forum IF.
It is racism on part of IF to include a word like Papa as bad word.

Good analysis. Sree is the fixed winner this year. BB got script from Saleem-Javed, Making a hero out of villain.

If I compare Sree with other, he is the most controversial person with dark past. He even did not show any of his good side. But BB is all about being dramatic. Last year was Shilpa's redemption when whole TV industry has banned her.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dipika was in Sree's shadow 13 weeks..
har ek guest ne bolo Dipika ka koi identity nahi hai..
Dipika entertain bhi nahi karthi hai..
Never took a stand for any one..
Neha was much more dignified..
initial weeks jab poora evil side dhika both in n outside task..

Dipika does not deserve to win.

Edited by bbsai - 5 years ago
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I called him paapa. Mods banned my topic saying paapa is banned now. That banned word list keeps getting updated. No one follows it and one day we are told that ur WL increased because u used the banned word. That banned word came in an update which we missed. So guys be careful...this could lead to WL increase. There should be some other way to keep us informe

@Bold-Thank you Mods for this.๐Ÿ‘

Hence proved you people are not biased. N you know how to keep the forum members in their limits.

Much appreciate.
Edited by nabni - 5 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Quiet evident hippo that your posts were reported over and over again for using the word 'papa' and one doesn't need to be an einstein to guess who must have done the reporting. Funny how Dipika fans always get bashed for reporting others and taking away others' freedom to express themselves when  other FCs are equally involved in the whole reporting business.