Bigg Boss 12

Romil needs to get back emotional connect

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
The game has taken a complete 180 degree turn between commoners.
Romil looked like sure shot top 3 to me.Now I am not so sure.
He has in a span of two weeks lost emotional connect with many audiences. Which is the key to win the show

I will prove this with one example and some of this its his own fault 
See hero vs Zero task.
Sree took his own name for being zero. That showed him accepting his mistake and starting from scratch
Romil took surbhi's name .We can argue that it might be sree's gameplan .But then ye game plans mein Romil se bhi expect karta hoon. 
Sree came out looking so positive in that task. 
BB game is abt perception.
Shyad actual mein Romil wld be the best person in thsi world and sree the worst, but that is not how it is looking outside.
That akhada thing . It didn't matter much Romil won the physical round. The verbal round was the real killer
On two points, the whole house wholeheartedly supported sree. Even his best friend somi.
he was the leader of HC . Now he is all alone. And yes the negative energy is there.
Dipak right now is brimming with confidence. He senses that he has raced ahead of Romil.

Romil needs to get that connect back. Contrast this to one month before when he sacrificed for Somi. 
We can all blame BB for everyhting but then some of that is his own fault too. 
He is a mastermind right . This is not how a mastermind will play.
Edited by intruderfast - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
At first I also thought that he will reach ti finale, but he has spoiled it himself. He was doing well when he was with his happy group where he let them do the requirements.
Now he is lost and he should redeem it but woh ek attitude leke ke ghumta hain. He was a smart player, was using his mind but not a mastermind.

I did feel sorry for him and felt really bad on WK. 
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
360 means the same spot. Think you mean 180. ðŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Haila_tu

360 means the same spot. Think you mean 180.  😆

😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Haila_tu

360 means the same spot. Think you mean 180.  😆

Oh yes my bad😆
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey, friend, I have a different point of view. I always believe the journey of a winner should be dynamic. And when we talk about to connect with the audience. As an audience, I totally can connect to him.  He is too real for Big Boss. Trust me. His reactions, the way he speaks is very much visible on his face.

Being real means The way he expresses. His reactions, his anger towards BB started when they didn't raise his character assassination. The reason why he is a commoner?

He is into anger mode. Which doesn't mean he isn't connecting to the audience. Even we feel angry by looking at the things how they are now portrayed.

He did well by saving his friend Somi by saying she is a week (trust me he is bang on with analyses)

He did it in a good way. Never tried to let anyone down. I can relate to him.

The more damage they will do to Romil. His chances are getting brighter. Its always different ways of looking the things. And I always see things differently.  BB is playing with his mind very severely. Because they see him as a big threat. But inshallah he is rising more and more every day.

To come back to your whole point about connecting to the audience. He is still very much connecting to the people. I have seen a couple of unseen videos where he pours his heart out and speaks about ups and downs. And I am sorry Big boss. And he complained how he is treated like this because he isn't sreeshant. Trust me the way he expresses his feelings are so so genuine. But its BB who is now not showing all this thing in main episodes. But at the end of the day. More commoners are connecting to him irrespective of BB's biases and Salmaan's rudeness. 

omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And you know why Deepak or HC didnt supported ROmil. 
Because they want to show that they are not under Romil. Or Romil was not a master in HC. Simple se bhaat hai. No rocket science in that. 

And they are seeing the biasness towards Sree then they do it. For Somi she is now anti Romil since a family week. Trying to prove that she hasn't got any feelings for him 

And rest of housemates were never in favor of him anyways. 

ANd As I said. Sree is well aware of the actions to be taken in last few days. He is playing Shilpa + Vikaas + Hina ( in one mode) . But thats his choise. 

But if Romil would call himself Zero means again people will say arrey kahan gaya confidence. I think he played amazingly. Why to take a palti from his own statements. But to me, Sree was trying to make up the things. He was playing with emotions. I think its good. 

But now he can't bear the defeat against Romil. Which has now hurt emotionally to Sree. Now you will see some another level game from these two. These two are in top 2. Koi kuch bhi kar le abh... Nothing will change from here. 

Balle hi laakh bura chaye toh kya hota hai wohi hota jo manjoore kudha hota hai. ðŸ˜³

Edited by omika23 - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Ab jail jakar 16 murder karne waly ke sath soye kiya romil
Ya serial ki adarsh bahu bane
Edited by Phenomenal_One - 5 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Boring. Please eviction Romil. His attitude and approach towards the game has completely lost track. I don't see him winning this season. All the praises he got mid season made him over confident and he started thinking he was invincible. 
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Romil has always been like this. It was BB who saved him and the HC every single time .
They never questioned their actions, decisions. They were safeguarded while celebs were thrashed except sreesanth.

He needs to go and I hope he leaves before somi, that will be icing on the cake