Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

HeartQuake: Exactly, it's become extremely monotonous now. Its the same thing being repeated over and over---Mohini trying to get Ram, Ram pushing Siya away, Siya teasing Ram, Dai ma-Dadi playing Cupid.

Going round and round in circles.  

IKR ?? ðŸ˜† What you wrote is about the most concise precise Weekly update of the show. ðŸ˜†
They've introduced some promising characters like , Ram's "brother" , but they remain under utilized . No wonder I FF so much of it nowadays. Predictability , so early on , can ruin the viewer base. 
Originally posted by: HeartQuake

IKR ?? ðŸ˜† What you wrote is about the most concise precise Weekly update of the show. ðŸ˜†
They've introduced some promising characters like , Ram's "brother" , but they remain under utilized . No wonder I FF so much of it nowadays. Predictability , so early on , can ruin the viewer base. 

Also the fact that there are no original elements in the story. Nazar has the Daivik-Davaansh concept; Nagin franchise has a whole universe of it's own with rules for the Naag world. But Manmohini has copy-pasted basic stuff.

No twists, no original ideas..nothing. 

All the beautiful scenes are being wasted on a sub-standard storyline. 
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hello Sounds interesting show, kinda reminds of Shree which aired years ago.. but it was a ghost show..lol
Originally posted by: ErumMalik

Hello Sounds interesting show, kinda reminds of Shree which aired years ago.. but it was a ghost show..lol

This is also a ghost show.
PoisonedNotes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HeartQuake

Watching the show online with a lot of fast forward , the initial episodes were very good in terms of camera work and cinematography , also direction and presentation was swell. But since then it has become a bit boring now. They need to up the pace to continue to hold on to viewer's interest. Nowadays mass viewers of supernatural genres have a lot choices on similar themes. They'll move on to the greener grass. I'm not happy with how they've basically turned Mohini into a jealous seething powerless entity , fuming from the background while Ram and Siya romance.

So far Rehyna is doing an amazing job with her acting , body language and screen presence , also dialect.

Exactly my thoughts. They need to really up their game. Monotonous tracks will not do any good for them.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hello everyone.
 watching it since beginning.
 waiting for flashback
So far only one flashback has been shown clearly. ðŸ˜†Edited by krystal_watz - 5 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow mindblowing episode today
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This serial looks a bit similar to  the Anamika serial, which was telecast on Sony TV way back in 2013. Note: I did not watch Anamika during it's original telecast, other than saw the promos and bits and pieces of a few episodes, but watched it on YouTube a year and two months after it went off air.  Edited by skanthan - 5 years ago
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2905

wow mindblowing episode today

I look forward to seeing it! ðŸ˜ƒ