Blind in hatred, but deaf and dumb too?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Sumati actually quite annoyed and confused me today. Niyati even said that she noticed something odd about the cable cord socket, so right there and then she gave an explanation as to why she was looking there when they were all trying to save her brother, yet sumati says that niyati is lying as she saw niyati staring at the cord socket instead of trying to save her brother, and when niyati saw that she had noticed her, only then niyati tried to save vedaan to cover up her mistake. Is sumati deaf? 

Niyati even said she was looking at the cord and why, so why did sumati almost just 2 seconds later say she caught niyati staring at the cord instead of trying to save vedaan as an accusation... as if she never even heard niyati's explanation?  

Niyati gave a reason for why she was staring at the cord in defense of her brother as prithvi was scolding him for the incident, yet sumati chooses to in a way accuses niyati of intentionally not wanting to save her brother and just aimlessly looking at a cord socket. Is this woman even for real? 

I hope cv's do more with sumati's character, because right now she just seems like her only role is to find reasons to yell at niyati, and prithvi is the same as sumati, constantly criticising vedaan and looking for flaws in him just like sumati does with niyati. Both are quite irritating parents. I get that this also partially happened because of vedaan having had alcohol (you know, besides the tantra-sabotaged house being involved in attempting to kill him), hence prithvi shows his concern and desire to push vedaan to achieve more via discipline, but I really feel prithvi and sumati in a way are themselves creating a toxic relationship with the children due to the way they choose to treat them and show obvious favouritism. 

Prithvi needs to stop acting like this hard, overtly-disciplined and critical father towards vedaan to heal the bitterness he has caused in sumati by first cheating on her, bringing home his illegitimate child from his affair, then showing favoritism towards the child over sumati's own son vedaan. Sumati may not show as much bitterness towards prithvi and niyati if prithvi changed his own behaviour and stopped showing obvious favouritism towards niyati, whilst seemingly showing zero affection to sumati's son. Why shouldn't sumati be bitter when prithvi's actions are such to have made her this way? 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Even I am finding Sumati annoying at times, if Niyati didn't want to save her brother she wouldn't have called out for them all or found another way into the room or break the bottle to cut the wire. Niyati was more proactive than Sumati. Both parents needs to stop using their kids to get at each other.

Vedaan wasn't drunk he was preoccupied with phone call and stressed from trying to meet his father's high standards. Prithvi just reaches conclusions without really investigating. Prithvi is most likely to pin everything that goes wrong with the house on him. 
Edited by angelic8219 - 5 years ago
I agree,that was such a dumb accusation on niyati from sumati,sounded really stupid!!..and prithvi needs to stop being so hard on nirvaan all the time!
I agree too. If she hates her husband for what he did then she should leave him and Niyati too. Why she is staying here and torturing Niyat? She forgot that it was Niyati who opened the door or else she-Sumati was just crying outside the door. How great is she as a mother? Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago