Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello
I'm new here 
I like Prarthna story
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I like bindu   ,and Meghna both ladies life story..both r strong  full of positivity in their life ..bindu even doesn't know she loves amar or not but feels sad when she refresh her married life to others..meghna is determined to hold her dream ,she loves her husband family a lot ..both r on the same track but fro. Different angle..
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For the moment I would have to say bindu   it appears that her husband is falling for her dheere dheere se 
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bindu is my favourite.
Really intrigued to see how her story unfolds in the show.
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all the three stories are good , in characters i like bindu the most , but story i like prarthana's and meghna's more , it is more realistic and interesting 
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Hello

I'm new here 
I like Prarthna story

yes its my favorite too
khadoos prarthna and sweet viraj is great
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kinu17

I like bindu   ,and Meghna both ladies life story..both r strong  full of positivity in their life ..bindu even doesn't know she loves amar or not but feels sad when she refresh her married life to others..meghna is determined to hold her dream ,she loves her husband family a lot ..both r on the same track but fro. Different angle..

Bindu is my favorite character too.. she is full of life despite having bad marriage. 
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I mostly enjoy Prarthna & Viraj's story, the only time it annoys me is when they focus too much on her brother who always screws up
Although Bindu's story is emotional & moves me sometimes, but it's mostly bcz Bindu as a character is great. Dr. Amar/Aman (whatever his name is) & Kangana annoys me as well if focused too much upon. They are okay in small doses only.😆
Meghna is a very relatable character & I like the current track in her story.
There were some instances in the beginning of the show which didn't annoy me but didn't hook me to the show as well.

Prarthna & Meghna are most relatable characters but I was hooked to the show mainly bcz of Prarthna's story from the beginning, Meghna & Bindu started to grew on me afterwards.

I remember thinking that no one in today's time will tolerate the kind of sh** Bindu is facing & I thought I won't like her story very much, but gradually how her story developed, it grew on me as well. But I still dislike some of the scenes we have to see b/w Kangana & Dr. Amar/Aman. & I am sure we are going to get it in tons now which are necessary to move the story further. But I think Bindu's emotional performances will balance it all.

What I like the most about this show is it balances episodes with enough drama, suspense & a bit of humor. I recall when Prarthna & Bindu's story is on serious note they give us some comic relief with Meghna's sweet fights with her neighbour. When Meghna & Prarthna's life are in tension, Bindu provides comic relief. & then Viraj's character in Prarthna's story provides comic relief when Meghna & Prarthna's story are serious & full of drama