Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Understanding Mauli : How did I miss this? I

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
"Kunal Tumne mera confidence sab cheen liya"
She has said this time and again but I ignored it, thinking it's a passing dialogue, because how can a woman like Mauli not be confident? 

In today's episode she told Kunal that she has learned cooking, she can bake delicious cake now, all thanks to him..

This reminds me that after leap Mauli has been wearing Sarees and make up, you know she said she is not a woman who wears Saree but she does now... 

Basically Mauli's confidence is shaken, her marriage wasn't bad in any way, she gave everything she could to her marriage and Kunal took everything he could, how was she different from Nandini? 

Nandini wore Sarees, Nandini cooked delicious food and Mauli took it up, she wears Sarees and she cooks food... 

It's all because Kunal didn't give her a reason, he keeps blaming his "halat" as if "Halat" pushes him to Nandini's bed, this guy is a jerk, an entitled jerk who thinks he was right in cheating Mauli..

Mauli is strong, so strong, she is going through so much, she has none in her life to share her feelings to boost her confidence... 

I have heard about people committing suicide, chronically depressed after being cheated on, it's her enormous strength that has actually allowed her to put her past away from her to take care of Mishti and Kunal's family.. 

How do you perform a surgery if so much is going in your head? If I think about all things she had to go through, I feel so bad for her... 

It's not easy to let go, moving on is a process, there's no switch off button, ideally Mauli should have moved on but that's not real is it? 
All bad things have consequences and sadly Mauli has to face repercussions of Kunal's wrongdoings...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely true..she is not over him because she loved him with all of hers..and one day like a nightmare her love walked out on her..she cud not resurrect herself completely..like u said her confidence is shaken ..and Thts not mere a confession..she is still seeking for an answer where she went wrong'...and trust me..this moving on is not a simple thing..move on ..show his place..make him feel what he lost.. is not at all the case here..sadly,when she sees him in flesh before her she cudnt help but to vent out all..honestly I have to applaud the writers for make us see through things..even though few things seems to incline towards this' or that' they still say there is more to it'
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

"Kunal Tumne mera confidence sab cheen liya"

She has said this time and again but I ignored it, thinking it's a passing dialogue, because how can a woman like Mauli not be confident? 

In today's episode she told Kunal that she has learned cooking, she can bake delicious cake now, all thanks to him..

This reminds me that after leap Mauli has been wearing Sarees and make up, you know she said she is not a woman who wears Saree but she does now... 

Basically Mauli's confidence is shaken, her marriage wasn't bad in any way, she gave everything she could to her marriage and Kunal took everything he could, how was she different from Nandini? 

Nandini wore Sarees, Nandini cooked delicious food and Mauli took it up, she wears Sarees and she cooks food... 

It's all because Kunal didn't give her a reason, he keeps blaming his "halat" as if "Halat" pushes him to Nandini's bed, this guy is a jerk, an entitled jerk who thinks he was right in cheating Mauli..

Mauli is strong, so strong, she is going through so much, she has none in her life to share her feelings to boost her confidence... 

I have heard about people committing suicide, chronically depressed after being cheated on, it's her enormous strength that has actually allowed her to put her past away from her to take care of Mishti and Kunal's family.. 

How do you perform a surgery if so much is going in your head? If I think about all things she had to go through, I feel so bad for her... 

It's not easy to let go, moving on is a process, there's no switch off button, ideally Mauli should have moved on but that's not real is it? 
All bad things have consequences and sadly Mauli has to face repercussions of Kunal's wrongdoings...

We were expecting mauli to be different.
Confident girl but she developed inferiority complex.Thats what EMa does.
Soul is seperated from the person.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mauli said in last episode

Tumne itna hurt kiya mujhe ..tumne almost meri jaan hi le li--Kunal
Sabyata thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

We were expecting mauli to be different.
Confident girl but she developed inferiority complex.Thats what EMa does.
Soul is seperated from the person.

She start having doubts on herself..
Till now she got  no answers of her- why... Why she got ditched
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post

But isn't it reality...when you get failure inspite of not having any of your fault, you lose your confidence and develop inferiority complex...

Mauli just want to know where she went wrong...and hence still stuck there ..

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

Mauli said in last episode

Tumne itna hurt kiya mujhe ..tumne almost meri jaan hi le li--Kunal

This was so so so heart touching
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Drunk Mauli cleared alot of things for me, I don't care about endgames or Kunal anymore, I am concerned with Mauli only, I can finally understand what she is doing and why she is doing it 
Sabyata thumbnail
Originally posted by: mas123

Nice post

But isn't it reality...when you get failure inspite of not having any of your fault, you lose your confidence and develop inferiority complex...

Mauli just want to know where she went wrong...and hence still stuck there ..

Yeah it is true

Specially when you were not at fault
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kunal's cheating has completed broken mauli that she still unable to move on.She lost her confidence.More because everything was perfect between them.There was nothing wrong in their marriage.She was always supportive fir kunal.She doesn't know what went wrong.She still has not got her answers.