Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I saw their interview on YouTube where karan said 4 gano pe perform kar rahe he hum shurvat inse hogi fir me stage pe aaunga...  

Yes you are right the fan base of the show are because of karan & jiya.. They are backbone of this show... Yes &tv don't do anything to promote them... But finally Akhira got a chance to perform on new year's bash... 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Akhira ka dance performance aaj hoga... Yaayyy finally we can see our dui hanso ka joda dancing on chogada tara ore rangeela tara 😛😛😛
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya...I'm so excited to watch.
Yesterday, I tuned in at 8pm. And I thought their performance must have ended and I've missed it. But in the end, when they showed a glimpse of their dance in Sunday's precap, I was like jaan-me-jaan aayi.

But even in yesterday's show, the two were being shown repeatedly, enjoying other's performances, although Karan looked a little tired  and uninterested. 

In fact, they looked so much like any real husband and wife, watching TV together. Wifey enjoying every bit of the show and husband helplessly sitting beside her (obviously, because she has the remote)  and smiling out of compulsion, (otherwise biwi gussa ho jaayegi), man-hi-man waiting ki kab remote haath me aaye aur jhat se India-Australia ka match laga de.
😆😆
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah I also feel the same.. He was looking tired & use koi interest hi nahi tha dekhne me, but jiya was enjoying every performance... & karan ki smile bhi forced smile lag rahi thi 😆😆😆
Scorpionn thumbnail
Just loved Akhiras performance at sham shandar..their performance was graceful & full of beautiful expressions.. 
& karan OMG.. Karan dances really good.. Means use dekh k lagata nahi tha ki use dance aata hoga..But after watching his dance I was spellbound.. He dances so good.. & I like that scene when he brings jiya on stage.. & chogada Tara pr dance bhi lajabab tha 👏👏👏 
Akhira.. akhiras costume, their cracking chemistry, their graceful dance, beautiful expressions, while watching their dance I was like awww.. Awww... 
Aur &tv ne unke dance pe sabse jyada shor machaya, aur aisa dikha raha the ki baithe huye actor actresses unke dance ko enjoy kar rahe the, & Bharati said superhit Jodi, & Salim anarakali se bhi jyada pyar karane wali jodi 😳😳
& I like those seductive dialogues said by Akhira... Hahaa & bharati asks to karan to said me tera khoon pi jaunga in seductive way.. He said "nahi ho raha" but finally he said... Me Tera khoon pi Jaunga.. & aaa kitane aadmi the 😆😆😆
Overall the main attraction of sham shandar was one & only Akhira for me ..because Akhira is my all time favorite Jodi 😳