Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Need to know what Kunal is thinking now, the sinking of realisation of what he did to Mauli.. the 2 minutes of guilt shown today is not enough. I want him to suffer with guilt.

And I m already not liking the new gal entry angle. I feel it's a romantic ACT to push Mauli towards Ishaan .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ruhi ... i thought that camp track had been set up for his realisation.. but πŸ˜†
kunal realising something😲

its too much to ask for..

new girl is to push mauli towards ishaan or kunal?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who knows ..
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, great kunal k great ideas and great actions
high chances he had invited mehek to push mauli...instead he should have a meeting with ishan...but nai, uski aadat hai, ghee tedhi ungli se hi nikalo 
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mas123

Yes, great kunal k great ideas and great actions

high chances he had invited mehek to push mauli...instead he should have a meeting with ishan...but nai, uski aadat hai, ghee tedhi ungli se hi nikalo 

what????? no man!! will he do that??
this is not a college romance   and just bcz mauli still has feelings for him doesnt mean she wants him back so why would he do that..
it will be so immature of him if he does that..

dont say it naaa.. this idea creeps me out badly.. i mean yeh jealousy track for these people who are in there mid thirties and have kids and they already know they are impossible toh yeh sb ..

but yes.. these writers i tell u.. 
aajkal its like kuch bhi..
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

what????? no man!! will he do that??
this is not a college romance   and just bcz mauli still has feelings for him doesnt mean she wants him back so why would he do that..
it will be so immature of him if he does that..

dont say it naaa.. this idea creeps me out badly.. i mean yeh jealousy track for these people who are in there mid thirties and have kids and they already know they are impossible toh yeh sb ..

but yes.. these writers i tell u.. 
aajkal its like kuch bhi..

Its funny..but he might act lovely dovely with mehek so that mauli hates him to the core and marry ishan asap...

because she kept saying mujhe tumse nafrat honi chahiye but kaise me pyar karti hu

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mas123

Its funny..but he might act lovely dovely with mehek so that mauli hates him to the core and marry ishan asap...

because she kept saying mujhe tumse nafrat honi chahiye but kaise me pyar karti hu

i hope its not true.. πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
its not college romance.. 
i guess i need a new show to watch.. πŸ˜†

chalo lets wait and find out..
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Need to know what Kunal is thinking now, the sinking of realisation of what he did to Mauli.. the 2 minutes of guilt shown today is not enough. I want him to suffer with guilt.

And I m already not liking the new gal entry angle. I feel it's a romantic ACT to push Mauli towards Ishaan .

We got a 2 minute noodle wala sorry from him na.. but it was still not an apology.. jo maine kya woh bi galat nahi hai..
I wish mauli had held on to him that time itself by force.. then she had the right to, as a wife..
And kunal was from a respectable society so he would have not risked so much.. 
I know relationship would not be the same.. between them.. but still she did not have to go thru this 6yrs later..

Edited by Mumoos - 5 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
he can't stand mauli whom he ditched years back still having feelings for him n confront him once again why he left her when actually there is no explanation for it...so he just wants to shoo away her asap by showing himself as attracted to some other woman n also push her towards ishaan so that he can get rid of her once for all...
Akshaya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kunal might be thinking Ishaan is best for mauli and is not worthy
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kunal as usual shows a little guilty face and back to being casual.He is still saying you were right I was also right.For him what did is right and he will always believe that only.

About mehek everybody'a prediction kunal will take her help to make mauli move on.But I don't think so.Let's see what exactly will be mehek'a role.
Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago