Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

jab apna sikka khota hai toh dusron ko dosh deke kya faida. And more than meeta, ashok deserves the thappad. If meeta would not have come into his life someone else would have taken her place. If he wanted his family he would have been with them long back. He never loved babita and only used her to satisfy his family. And he has used meeta too. Meeta was foolish enough to fall for his manipulation i think.

haan woh baat bhi sahi dt ashok only needs a whack on his back he gt married only and only cz he could gt an unpaid full time servant in d form of his wife...cz fr maids u need to pay dm plus gv bonus sply on diwali and other stuffs dey too hav der own set of nakhras here babes dint do ny such stuffs so it was like ready made and i feel he wasnt even ready fr d marriage jsut cz hsi parents were wanting him to settle in his personal life so fr der sake he gt married and left d wife to take care of his parents...i just hope meeta too cums to her senses soon and cums to realisation dt dis a***h*** ashok is gd fr nothing he is wrst dn even an animal...๐Ÿ˜กand she too leaves him and goes...dt would b worth a watch
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashok is so insensitive๐Ÿ˜ฒ  so he needs his family contacts for his business as well...hmm so what does he need Meeta for?   At least we know he intentions with Babes or there is more...hmm
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
If mita leaves ashok , mini leaves ashok,babita leaves ashok then would love to c this crap kiya kare? I dont think he would marry mita  either ..karta toh 7 yrs intezaar nahi karta..he is loser and end of the he will turn a big ZERO..
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
From today's episode, the house is in dadaji's name but installments being paid by Ashok, and Ashok & Meeta wants to keep this house as collateral and take loan to open business in india.   Now I understand why rent article and ashok will pay the rent etc.  
For once Bibiji was strong but I noticed Lovely was not there otherwise it would have been another scenario ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shobhi What a pathetic motive this 2 garbage have ..this is the reason they have come india..wow..dont worry 
Lovely will show up on Monday episode for sure ๐Ÿ˜† with her emotional bad mouth and those luggage will make U turn in to the house ..๐Ÿ˜†..papaji is another character..he just make angry face nothing else..
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh another EDT is there...๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx harshu di .
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

From today's episode, the house is in dadaji's name but installments being paid by Ashok, and Ashok & Meeta wants to keep this house as collateral and take loan to open business in india.   Now I understand why rent article and ashok will pay the rent etc.  

For once Bibiji was strong but I noticed Lovely was not there otherwise it would have been another scenario ๐Ÿ˜†

Me too thought the same, Lovely is not there to stop Biji.๐Ÿ˜† I am happy for once Biji was strong, like MINI words did change her a bit..

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Feeling bad for babes and Mini, now babes understand that she can't be in their brother house anymore. I think MINI will take a house for rent and now Ashok will surely want divorce and marry Mithali..

What a pathetic is Ashok want to do business in India get loan, by putting this house which is in name of Dadaji... Most selfish man, he loose his business in UK and now trying in India.
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashok is very selfish...Staying in the house only for Money...
  What happens to Biji??She is asked his son to go out!!!
   A big shock for him..Ha ha..But his sister will help him... Sure..

Loved Mini and Babes part...Mini knows how to cheer her babes...
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhi786

Feeling bad for babes and Mini, now babes understand that she can't be in their brother house anymore. I think MINI will take a house for rent and now Ashok will surely want divorce and marry Mithali..

What a pathetic is Ashok want to do business in India get loan, by putting this house which is in name of Dadaji... Most selfish man, he loose his business in UK and now trying in India.

@bold u really think so he will marry mithali?? fr past so mny yrs he dint do dt dey were live in relationships in dese mny yrs he dint bother to marry her y would he marry her now??divorce thing is possible bt marrying meeta I still doubt...d person who revealed abt his relationship to his family only after being continuously coxed by mithali wont hav dt much guts or nything to marry dey will continue to live in as dey were doing dese mny yrs...