Posted: 5 years ago
Country- USA
Favorite Actor- Aamir Khan

Favorite Actress- Kajol

Watched TV shows- IPKKND

Favorite Show- IPKKND

Favorite Couple- ASR and Khushi 

Hobbies- Traveling, Playing Piano and Photography

I like the concept of Patiala Babes where the daughter is trying to make her mom independent and strong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

D.O.B: 

Favorite Actress: Ash!

Favorite Actor:  keeps changing πŸ˜†

Watched TV SHOWS: IPKKND, Jodha Akbar

Favorite show: Liked Jodha Akbar, IPKKND, Friends, one tree hill

Favorite couple (Onscreen): Jalal Jodha

Hobbies : Music, reading, writing, swimming

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe: one and off. Started watching because it’s different.

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

D.O.B: 

Favorite Actress: Ash!

Favorite Actor:  keeps changing πŸ˜†

Watched TV SHOWS: IPKKND, Jodha Akbar

Favorite show: Liked Jodha Akbar, IPKKND, Friends, one tree hill

Favorite couple (Onscreen): Jalal Jodha

Hobbies : Music, reading, writing, swimming

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe: one and off. Started watching because it’s different.

Hii alakh welcum to pb forum πŸ˜ƒgd to c u here i guess last we hd met on shani forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

yelkar thumbnail

Hello everyone.

Hobbies : Drawing, fitness, graphics, video recording. 

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe : 

I don't know Hindi, but since I was little, I liked to watch Indian and Turkish movies and shows. I am watching Patiala Babes show, because it has an interesting concept. I can relate to it in some way... 

Edited by yelkar - 4 years ago
Samaina_1993 thumbnail

Ananya Kapoor

8 June 1993

India

Sridevi

Randeep Rai

Many...don't rememberπŸ˜† Currently watching Patiala Babes and Yeh un dinon ki baat hai

Yeh un Dinon ki baat hai

Samaina/Ashdeep

(Sameer & Naina/Randeep & Ashi)

Watching tv, Listening 60's-00's songs and Reading Novels.

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

D.O.B: 4 Sept 1986
Favorite Actress: To be honest I am a fan of characters, not actors. So no, not any fav TV actors...
Favorite Actor: To be honest I am a fan of characters, not actors. So no, not any fav TV actors...
Watched TV SHOWS:  Oh many shows... Hindi (Mostly shows on Star Plus and Sony), Pakistani, English, Web series too... Since PB is Sony's show I'll stick to Sony: CID, Crime Patrol, Adaalat (both seasons), Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Amber Dhara, Pyaar Ka Bandhan - to name a few... 
Favorite show: Ammm... too many to name... mostly, ITV shows are part favorites... like I'll start a show and after a while, it loses its charm and I lose interest... We all know how ITV works... Currently, the 2-weekday shows I watch are Kahan Hum Khana Tum (Star Plus), and Patiala Babes. Weekend Divya Drishti (Start Plus). And Crime Patrol. 
Oh, and how can I forget CID! 

Favorite couple (Onscreen): Ammm... none. Although I am falling in love with HS and Minnie... 

Hobbies : Reading, writing, movies, TV, and programming! 

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe : Well I was watching those unlimited Crime Patrol episodes when I caught the promo. It was before the show started. To me, it was a different concept and it was Ashnoor's show. I had seen Ashnoor in YRKKH. Never liked the character she played but I loved her as an actor (if that makes sense to anyone). To me, the story appeared to be different. I like family oriented non-love story dramas. It was one of those. (I mean I don't like those cheesy romantic overly done shows where there is only romance and no story. As long as there is a good substantial meaningful story, I'm okay with romance.)

I was very curious to give this show a try. I did. Since episode 1. And never looked back. It did lose its essence for a few episodes but caught itself and is back on track! 

Edited by annx - 4 years ago
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

D.O.B: 21 September 1994
Favorite Actress: Sana makbul Khan, paridhi sharma, surprise chandna
Favorite Actor: shaleen Malhotra, anirudh Dave, nakul mehta
Watched TV SHOWS: har yug me aaega ek Arjun, ishqbaaz, Patiala babes
Favorite show: all of the above
Favorite couple (Onscreen):ariya, shivika, hanita
Hobbies : music, reading

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe : the show is something with fresh concept, no ghisapita ekta drama.. Loved the trio 

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

D.O.B: 5 August 

Favorite Actress: Niti Taylor,  Shweta Tripathi and more

Favorite Actor: Barun Sobt,  Rajeev Khandelwal and more

Watched TV SHOWS: Reporters, Piya Rangrezz etc

Favorite show: Reporters

Favorite couple (Onscreen): KaYa ( Kabir ananya

Hobbies : writing stories,  painting etc

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe : yep I am watching just for Mohit and Ashnoor becoz there chemistry is fab! 

happy birthdayπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ

sillybutterfly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

D.O.B:  11 Dec
Favorite Actress: Sakshi Tanwar, Paridhi Sharma, Ratna Pathak
Favorite Actor: 
Watched TV SHOWS: BBB, Sarabhai, BALH, Jodha Akbar
Favorite show:  all of the above
Favorite couple (Onscreen): Ram Priya ( season 1) , Jalal Jodha, 
Hobbies : photography

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe : I just started watching it few weeks ago. Love the concept and HanIta. 😍

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi people, I've been reading for some months silently, then trying to register and have somehow failed to multiple times... Don't ask me why, not a techie at all... But I might post in the future, so for now here I go:

D.O.B: I'm more or less Babita's age so you shouldn't ask 🀣😁
Country: Europe. (I know that's not a country lol, but otherwise it gets real complicated.) I have no Indian or south Asian connections whatsoever {no family or in-laws either} but my native culture shares more with sa culture than one would think so I got kind of hooked on Indian and paki serials 😁😁😁😁 I like that they aren't so vulgar as most western series and the specific humour 

Favorite Actress: depends... Really like paridhi and kritika as in reporters... Also Sanam baloch
Favorite Actor: depends, again, but aniruddh Dave is just great as for his range of expressions 
Watched TV SHOWS: a lot, Indian, paki, and some of the web series like mangoes or that funny one abt a matchmaker's business... Can't remember the title tho
Favorite show: don't have one, but apart from pb I probably liked reporters and zgh most
Favorite couple (Onscreen): depends

hobbies : reading, drawing, picking up new to me languages, doing stupid stuff with my kids 🀣🀣🀣 

Are you watching Patiala Babes.If so,Do describe : I started mid August cause it came up in my YouTube feed and then I watched back from the beginning... Kind of addicted now πŸ˜… 

[/QUOTE]