Kaisi paheli zindgani

jaanvi_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have started watching this serial because i really loved paridhi in jodha akbar. I loved the chemistry between mother and daughter and how she takes stand for her mother. But when i see that khurana family i feel nothing but disgust. The whole family is selfish third class people . I understand the dilemma of the mil but she could have shown her resistance at least for few days .At least tried to talk some sense into her son's brain. Babes sacrificed her youth her desire of being with her husband to serve these people. But the way mother daughter  is behaving it feels they were relieved that minni and babes left their home before the entry of their beloved son.
One thing I would like to watch in this serial babita questioning that moron husband of her that whether she was a free unpaid servant of his family whether he married her to get a free care taker of his family so that he could very well enjoy his life in london with his girlfriend. What was her status in his life?
It's not that i want her to be back with that pathetic man. She doesn't deserve such a spineless man. I want her to stand on her own and become successful without any help from any man. But at the same time I want someone if not babita (because I think she is too good to ask these realistic question)   to ask that man these questions.   I want him to realise what sin he has done . he married her and what he gave? Not even minni as she might have been the result of his wildly needs. It was his family not her whom she was looking after leaving all her desires of a wife . I want that pathetic man to realise what he has done to an innocent woman.
Now babita should move on and never look back at this selfish family as she is too good for them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have expections from sony as they are trying to bring back the trend of limited episode serials back on television. Hope they show the leads as strong protogonists in future who will not bend down to societal pressure and accept the wrong doers back in their life. In future whenever the story ends i want it to be like old movie 'arth' in which the husband is left by his girlfriend and the husband decides to comeback in his wifes life. the wife questions her betrayer husband whether if i was in your place would you have acepted me back in your life, when the hubby replies in negative, she says you got your answer. In the end the man gets babaji ka thullu from both the woman😡  ab yeh tha director ka sahi insaaf for wife. I hope the director of patiala babes lives up to our expectations.
If the directors of 80's could break the soceital norms then why cant it happen in 2018.