Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Businessman to Nanny

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel so bad for Ishaan. He has been turned into a mere babysitter for Mishti. It is clear that Mauli doesn't love him. But i hate how Mauli is keeping him in the dark. She is going to hurt both Ishaan and Mishti. Cause for Mishti, Ishaan has been a father figure. The poor child is going to be hurt. Ishaan's mom is right, Mauli has all the relations because of Kunal. I don't know what the makers are trying to show but i am immensely disappointed in Mauli. If she goes back to Kunal, he she will be the biggest idiot and she deserves whatever happens to her.  Edited by kendra - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i guess i am the only one here who really likes ishaan, want ishaali and Ishti but doesnt feel bad for him as of yet..

whether mauli has romantic feelings for kunal or not is still not clear to me.. yes u all are allowed to think that i am ignoring facts. but trust me i m not. may be my way of interpreting is different..

and ishaan isnt with mishti bcz he loves mauli.. he actually loves mishti as his duaghter.. and mishti too loves him genuinely.. 
yes i agree that both will be heattbroken by the end if this marriage doesnt happen.. but then who knows.. mishti is a kid i wont be blaming her if she suddenly starts liking kunal more than ishaan... but ishaan.. hmmm. its a double heartbreak for him.. 

although i agree that mauli should tell him if she is confused about things..