Abigail Pandey to enter Silsila

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Talented actress Abigail Pande will be back to the TV screens to mesmerize her fans. And this time, she will be the new girl in the life of Kunal in Colors' show, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka produced by Sphereorigins.

Yes, you heard it right!!

For all the loyal fans of the show, here is one major news and development. Silsila which was streaming on Voot, after seeing closure on Colors, has now started to air again on the TV channel.

Abigail will play the friend of both Kunal (Shakti Arora) and Nandini (Drashti Dhami) and will get back into his life now.

As per a reliable source, "This entry will go on to add a new angle to the already complicated love story of Kunal and Mauli (Aditi Sharma).

We buzzed Abigail but could not get through to her.

We reached out to Producer Sunjoy Waddhwa and channel spokesperson, but did not get revert.

As we know, Abigail has had a long career in TV. Her recent stints include Nach Baliye, Naagarjuna Ek Yoddha, D4 etc.

Here's wishing her all the very best.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for exclusive news in the telly and digital space.

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
she is a friend of Kunan and will help kunu...in what way?
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka has been a game changer for several reasons. Despite receiving heavy flak for its bold content, it has been quite popular amongst the masses. The show, which was supposed to shut down due to declining TRPs and exit of its popular female lead (Drashti Dhami), found support from the digital audience. Interestingly, after going off air from TV and continuing on the digital platform, the daily soap returned to the TV screens as well. Furthermore, the makers are planning to introduce new tracks to keep the drama quotient intact. The latest update that BollywoodLife has, will leave many loyal fans of the show jumping out of excitement. After Nandini's (played by Drashti Dhami) death, there is a new girl entering Kunal's (played by Shakti Arora) life. BollywoodLife has exclusively learnt that popular Indian actress Abigail Pande has been roped in by the makers to play a new character that will soon enter the show.

"Pande will play a positive character who will enter Kunal's life and things will completely change between Kunal and Mauli. It will obviously be a love triangle soon," a source close to the development informed. Several actresses were apparently in contention for the character. However, Pande, who has been away from acting since some time, was chosen by the showrunners.

When contacted, Abigail didn't revert to our calls and messages. The 26-year-old girl has been part of several popular daily soaps and was last seen participating in dance reality show Nach Baliye along with her real-life partner Sanam Johar. Well, it seems Kunal's life has no absence of lady love. The show kick-started with Kunal's extramarital affair with his wife Mauli's close friend Nandini. Now, with both the girls out of his life, it is lady love number three for Kunal! Are you ready for the Humse Hain Life actress entering the daily show? Tell us what do you think of Abigail and Shakti's pairing by tweeting to us @bollywood_life.

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It will not surprised that kunal falls nandin's friend love?😆🤣
anyway she also should dance in rain ?again sachha pyaar ðŸ˜†

first mauli friend nandini? now nandini's  and his friend /?😲

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh wow. i loved her during nach baliye. i get positive vibes from her..😊
sanam and abii are so talented people .. have seen sanam's journey from college to tv..😆 amazing journey..😊

okay this post is about abi.

a new entry?? why at this time??

ishaan was there for mauli when it was going all smooth but a new girl for kunal when it is already so confusing..

i wont be surprised if she is in love with him and he isnt.. u know he can love only nandini or mauli.. ðŸ˜† 

i dont know if it is a rumour or what but if they are planning a jealousy track then ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
or even if they are going to show that kunal can not fall for any other girl than mauli which he already did toh bhiii...😆

chalo enough of assumptions.. 
welcome abiiiui ðŸ˜Š
Ragiballs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am enjoying mouli getting rejected again and again...she deserves it. I want Kunal to romance his new girl and mouli burning in jealousy
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Abigail Pandey is the humse hai life girl right.I like her.Let's see what will be her role in silsila.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ragiballs

I am enjoying mouli getting rejected again and again...she deserves it. I want Kunal to romance his new girl and mouli burning in jealousy

what if kunu is rejected...😆
knowing mauli...she loves kunu but will not break promise that she made with ishaan whether she loves him.or not...

i feel kunu has been rejected and abi entry is to bring in the jealousy part
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People want to see Mauli-Ishaan and what we get a love traingle of Kunnu baba with 2 ladies. Why are they stuck on Kunal and make MauNal as end game. 
New girl and Mauli love Kunal but who does Kunnu baba love. 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol ðŸ˜† I knew it and said so...Kunal is not grieving for nandu amymore,..becAuse he is not a one woman man nor is he the eternal love kind of man...he's ready to fall in love again...but not with Mauli...because he's done with her...this new girl in his life will finally make that foolish Mauli realise that she's pining for the wrong man. Mauli needs a wake up call and this girl is it. Because even if it wasn't nandu Kunal would have probably left her for another woman Becuse she was not satisfying him completely ..if she had been everything Kunal had ever wanted her would never have looked at another woman. wake up Mauli...Kunal Said he would have stayed for the baby not for you ..😆