A heart wrenching realisation

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Amidst all the assumptions and observations, one thing just stabbed my heart badly and that is actually the sad reality of life...
We can forget the person or thing we love by just few waves of harmones...

Kunal and mauli used to share a magical chemistry, a married couple presented most progressively ever on TV but just a few moments of harmonal changes and variation of emotions altered the whole scenerio...

This is not fiction, things like these actually happen in life...students who work really hard to join mbbs colleges, IITs, IIMs and other things leave them just to follow their heart and passion...I know they are not directly hurting anybody in the process but technically they wasted a precious seat just because they took time to find their real passion...somebody else could have been more benefitted by the seat...

Children obsessed with their career, travelling or other passions don't meet their parents for years...

I know similarity of these situations does not justify disloyalty towards someone..but the thing is people can change in a moment or stay alike forever...

Our desires and dreams are so unpredictable...we don't know today that if we are going to be happy after acheiving our dreams and living a perfect life or not...but we can't leave the hope to find a way to follow our heart because that's what we live for...

Originally posted by sillybutterfly7

Amidst all the assumptions and observations, one thing just stabbed my heart badly and that is actually the sad reality of life...
We can forget the person or thing we love by just few waves of harmones...

Kunal and mauli used to share a magical chemistry, a married couple presented most progressively ever on TV but just a few moments of harmonal changes and variation of emotions altered the whole scenerio...

This is not fiction, things like these actually happen in life...students who work really hard to join mbbs colleges, IITs, IIMs and other things leave them just to follow their heart and passion...I know they are not directly hurting anybody in the process but technically they wasted a precious seat just because they took time to find their real passion...somebody else could have been more benefitted by the seat...

Children obsessed with their career, travelling or other passions don't meet their parents for years...

I know similarity of these situations does not justify disloyalty towards someone..but the thing is people can change in a moment or stay alike forever...

Our desires and dreams are so unpredictable...we don't know today that if we are going to be happy after acheiving our dreams and living a perfect life or not...but we can't leave the hope to find a way to follow our heart because that's what we live for...

a nice thought! 
i know maunal breakup can not be compared to all these things .
but all these should be conscious decisions of life and shouldnt be just influenced by hormonal changes.. sometimes we take decisions in haste without thinking twice and thats what ur post is about. isnt it? 
when it about studies and career i can give  a thumbs up to sudden random decisions by saying i should follow my heart.

but i think , this change of heart/emotions can not be used to justify kunan as u said above.. 
i dont know if it is real or not. as in, the kunal we saw before nandini happened to him couldnt do such thing ever.. 
we are young people, we follow these forums, we watch to judge the actors and characters, we get influenced by one another's ideas but elders dont.. 
when my mom saw kunal behaving weird and drfiting away from mauli , the only thing she could say was "aise thode hota hai. yeh serial hi galat hai.. " ðŸ˜†
although i always knew that it was illogical but that day i actually felt that aise sach me nhi hota.. trust me its not real that a person like kunal can behave this odd..

Religious point of view se dekhoon toh baat sahi hai. ðŸ¤” Jajbat, hormone, passion , love, career...sab kuchh halwa baan gaya in this serial. ðŸ˜’ This is how God tests us...shaitan lurks us and all those who stay in line goes to heaven. ðŸ¥±
Everything can't be like follow ur heart' ,if parents or anybody close to us behave like follow ur heart' and gave in to their wishes there wud be no point in relationships of our life...few things attract us yet they are forbidden..like we learnt in childhood,there are two angels in our mind.one good angel and another bad angel. Bad angel asks us pursue for the forbidden somehow whereas good angel looks for pros and cons
😛 😳
If there's no control check on one's emotions then we'll have to face the inevitable