KarnSangini

Why Indians are sleeping on this great show!!!

meme_karn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
someone said that's Indian viewers can't tolerate shows with modern woman i think she's referring to Uruvi's character this show is the only indian tv serials based on mahabharata that's getting subbed in my language it's very popular among non-indians fans i'm not a fan of indian tv-serials but i watch this for Karna i couldn't find the other mahabharata shows subbed in english still i've watched them all for Karn but this subbed show is getting ruined due to low ratings, my question is why Indians don't appreciate this show?       
Edited by meme_karn - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I am not able to appreciate this "sudden" 'chocolate boy'
meme_karn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adithyan

Actually I am not able to appreciate this "sudden" 'chocolate boy'

yeah but this sudden change happened due to low rating that's what i meant by ruining the show see this 
 https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/49540-this-star-plus-show-to-undergo-a-plot-revamp.htm
Kimkudos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this story and Karn very much
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am not liking the current track..like adhi said..even I am not able to take this mushy version of karn and also the routine saas bahu type formula..I am really surprised that they thought of coming up with this change..when they cud have atleast started following the book it is based on..it wud have fetched ratings too..not sure how people will react to this new drama๐Ÿ˜•
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Being a christian I also like this tragic hero Karn from my heart and i used to watch suryaputra Karn SonyTV.And i appreciate makers rebuilt again karn onscreen, but the present track is disgusting with saas drama.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There are no promos. Both the channel and PH don't promote the show at all. The storyline is great except for the saas-bahu part, but should be re-written and executed better. Direction and editing should be improved. They practically should bring back the actual DABH CVs (those before Sandhya became IPS) if they are interested the least in any increase in viewers. Otherwise, great potential, and most importantly, time is being wasted.
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The audience are used to kitchen politics and male lead keeping mum & watching the drama. This wonderful show is also under the scanner of TRP race hence few episodes were scrapped and revised the story to more drama making Uruvi to suffer, struggle, take the taunts etc and Karn watching all this happening still keeping mum by forgetting all his promises of giving all the comforts what she had till now...The good people promises never fulfill but the evil mind people promises fulfill instantly just in case of Radha maa. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think regressive and mindless comments by family members on a newly wed bride chasing away Lakshmi and bringing ill fate to the family is a sign of a great show. (As seen in yesterday's precap). Put very simply everyone's views on this thread summarize the answer to your question- stick to the book a bit. They are just wasting the talents and efforts put in by the actors and the crew. 
meme_karn thumbnail
Thank you all even though i didn't get my answer this show had a good storyline before turning to this sass-bahu drama and Karn illogically falling strongly for Uruvi, when i called it a great show i didn't mean the horrible recent episodes. I made my point clear that's the show got ruined due to very low ratings. I'm upset as you all since i had a high hope for this show and liked both this version of the characters and the amazing cast.  But if this show got support in the earlier episodes it wouldn't have turn this bad they even had casted an actress to play draupadi 

Edited by meme_karn - 5 years ago