Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
But not only Akhilesh, there is a drastic transformation in Ira. Not only is she now living in a village, she has changed even the way she speaks,  not to say her dressing style and everything. And I really think the change that she has brought within herself is much more difficult to achieve than Akhilesh.  He had a valid reason, his immense hatred and wrath for Ira that acted as the fuel in his fire. 

But Ira knows all the truths.  Whatever she does is to save others from trouble. She wilfully subjects herself to a life of extreme struggle and hardship and endures an enormous sacrifice so that her daughter, husband and MIL live without danger. In spite of that, she keeps every aspect of Akhilesh alive within her by transforming her very personality and become like Akhilesh. She lives and breathes Akhilesh every second of her existence.  

Surely her sacrifice is much greater.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Now the old flavour MHB is back they are increasing excitement for upcoming episodes.. & yeah his innocence, his simplicity that was only for ira, & the changes in him are justifiable.. & remember ira once said that she scares what  if someone takes advantage of his innocence..& now she is away from him & when she left him, he left his innocence, when ira was there she was there for him to rescue him from every trouble but now he has become strong to face everything alone.. & in yesterdays episode ira said ki shayad bhagwan ne Akhilesh jaise insaan banane hi chod diya 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpionn

Yes I also liked the whole episode of yesterday... Loved it.. & yes if he didn't drink it means he kept his promise that he will never consume alcohol.. & yes still he is good by heart.. Still he helps others his past experience is responsible for the change in his nature... & I just loved that scene when ira holds her baby for the first time & baby holds locket of bajarangbali with her little fingers & when ira says to mishri ki ye locket kisi ka aashirwad he... Those scenes I liked those scenes a lot  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Even Jiya is very natural in any scene.The scende you mentioned above was really emotional.The delivery scene ..Ira's labour pain ..her expression was so natural.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yes when she holds baby she was having tears in eyes & during delivery she says to kamala chachi ki bajarangbali hm dono ko bachayenge... I liked that scene so much
Milky-Way thumbnail
Yes, definitely,  Jiyaa Shankar is a tremendous actress. Put her in any situation and she gives her best.
In just 12 months of this show, she has assumed so many different roles, so many different shades of character. And every time her performance is bang-on.

Who can forget her Hi-fi aapo ne...or cute pranks with Akhilesh. That scene in hospital when she was acting as Akhi's beloved wife to make Chutki jealous- full of comedy and sweetness.  And then her emotional outburst at imagining that Akhilesh will marry Chutki...her tears would just not stop.

Her accents change with every get-up and she gets it perfect, be it Gujarati or Marathi or UP style.

And yes, even I noticed how well she enacted the delivery scene. Her face all puckered with excruciating labour pain...a scene that lasted a few seconds but will remain etched in our minds. 

Scorpionn thumbnail
Yes I do remember that hospital scene with chutaki... That's one of my favorite.. & do you remember those scenes when Akhilesh was akram & she was irabai & those winks... & she says Saab ko rat ko bhook lagegi.. Pyas bhi lagegi then Akhileshs reaction.. Oh God ๐Ÿ˜› actually I watched that scene again & again... 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpionn

Yes I do remember that hospital scene with chutaki... That's one of my favorite.. & do you remember those scenes when Akhilesh was akram & she was irabai & those winks... & she says Saab ko rat ko bhook lagegi.. Pyas bhi lagegi then Akhileshs reaction.. Oh God  ๐Ÿ˜› actually I watched that scene again & again... 

Oh yes...that was what I had in mind when I mentioned her Marathi accent. In this scene. She synchronized everything...the correct diction, accurate body language and to top it all a full-on Naughty Ira attitude. Very difficult to achieve.
Super talented actor๐Ÿ‘
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Badtameez irritating bachhi ๐Ÿคฃ
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Are gussa se yaad aya dimaag thanda thanda cool cool aur usse champi ..want Akhilesh does Ira Champi & Ira does Mishri's .
Milky-Way thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Badtameez irritating bachhi  ๐Ÿคฃ

Akhilesh ki zubaan par 'Irritating' word kuch ajeeb sa nahi lagta ? We are so used to his simple UP type shuddha hindi that these English words here and there are sounding atpata๐Ÿ˜†

And all his language has been imbibed by his little girl Mishri. Carbon-copy of Akhilesh.  ๐Ÿคก