cute_misha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser
Waiting for update
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread. Nice teaser waiting for the update. Very iinteresting promos geet holding a gun in her hand. Eagerly waiting to see how and when it will happen.
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Own You
Part. 24.

Next all the day Geet was tense that now everyone will know that she is his wife also how can she tell him she is scared as she didn't want to go but she know h will not like if she say that she didn't want to go with him in that party, she didn't know how much time thought this but when her eyes fell on the call and that shows it's going to be 7 her eyes become wide and she thought.

G. O god Geet you are late (then she went to her room there she pick up simple light blue net sarree which contain long sleeves and immediately start to get ready there she did simple make up, while she just wear long earrings, few bangles in one hand in other there was watch and in neck there was just wedding chain then she look at herself but before she say anything she hear Maan voice who said her.

M. Geet are you (but words stop in his mouth when he saw his wife ready he slowly move towards her and said her in soft voice) my baby wife is looking really beautiful and now I just want to eat her (Geet was very shy listening to this also gulped her saliva but then he make her look at him and ask) but why this long sleeve sarree (Geet didn't know what to say but then she slowly said him.

G. Jii who in party there will be many people and Anika Jii has given me few modern dress but that I can't wear in party as there will be many men and if they see I will fell uncomfortable (listening to her Maan pull her towards him and as he did his member touch her stomach and she moan also he star to touch her bare part she closed her taking deep breath, Maan smirk at her then biting her ear he ask her.

M. Ok then what about me (listening to him Geet open her eyes and look at his eyes also cupping her face she said him.
Image result for maan helping geet gif
G. Jii I am yours and you have every right on me and if you want I will wear those dress just in front of you as you own me as it's my right to take care of your needs as like you are take caring of mine (as she said this Maan was happy and without wasting any second he kiss her hungrily and she also give him equal response then left her when they were out of breath and said.

M. After party only you and me ok (she nodded her head while lowering her eyes then he said) you check yourself till then I can get ready (Geet nodded her head and Maan left to get ready. After getting ready they both left to party where Geet was felling nervous Maan can see that he said jet while keeping his hand on her hand) relax  Geet everything will be fine ok and enjoy the time (she give him small smile and nodded her head as they enter in the venue Geet got more scare when she saw media people, she look at Maan and gaining some courage she said.

G. Jii I woh (Maan look at her but now he can her fearful face also she had tears in her eyes, he kept hand on her hand which were cold but then he clear her face and said her.

Image result for maan angrily holding geet gif

M. Geet I know you are scared and you don't want to come, if not today then another day you have to face them then what will you do (listening to him she lower her eyes he make her look at him at him and said) do you anyone point finger on me (she immediately nodded her head in no) or something sad bad about me (she said him.

G. No I want everything good for you (Maan was happy but she said) but Jii I am sacred (Maan pull her towards him and said her.

M. Do you believe me (she nodded her head) then just kept holding me and don't worry everything will be fine also if media will ask any question from you then I will answer ok you just kept holding me ok and I will not leave you alone in party for a second also ok (she nodded her head then he said) so come lefts go (Maan come out of car then went to other side where he give hand to Geet.

Geet look at him him then at his hand and slowly kept hand on his hand also as he did he held her tightly also give her big smile and she holding him tightly she also give him small and then they start to go but in her heart Geet was really scared and nervous that what if she did any mistake and anyone point finger on him that she didn't want. As they move inside media start following them but Maan help her holding and when they entered inside the venue Maan look at her where she give him small smile but their seeing session stop when they Mr. Oberoi said him.

Mr.O. Welcome Mr. Khurana (listening to his name Maan turn to other side saw Shivay Singh Oberio was standing over there with his wife then Maan said.

M. Thank you Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi and meet my wife Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana (Shivaay look at Geet also he can see lost child in her but then coming out of thought he said.

Sh. Of-course Mr. Khurana who don't want to know about her as she is the talk of the town so come and enjoy the party (Maan nodded his head, Geet felt uncomfortable seeing many people also she got little relax seeing Anika over there who give her small smile and Geet also give her small smile and they went inside. 

Maan all the time talking with business associates but still giving time to Geet so that she doesn't get bore. Geet was here felling uncomfortable as many people were looking here but she was shock to see the girls wearing small dress and seeing them she closed her eyes but her popped out when she one lady and old men kissing, Maan who look at her after having his drink and saw her mouth shape was 0 then he said her.

M. Geet you are giving me full chance to kiss you (listening to this Geet look at him also nodded her in head in no, Maan smile at her shock face also felt happy to have her his as her everything belongs to him.

Friends give feedback 
Thank you...

Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago