Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF. I Own You. Pt. 30/ Epilogue. Pg. 86. Completed. - Page 12

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I Own You
Part. 25.

Geet was here felling uncomfortable as many people were looking here but she was shock to see the girls wearing small dress and seeing them she closed her eyes but her eyes popped out when she one lady and old men kissing, Maan who look at her after having his drink and saw her mouth shape was 0 then he said her.

M. Geet you are giving me full chance to kiss you (listening to this Geet look at him also nodded her in head in no, Maan smile at her shock face then ask her) so tell me what surprise you here (she look here and there.

G. Here girls are wearing so small dress everyone can see their body parts and can't they fell uncomfortable (Maan look at her as he know she is from village and still doesn't know the life of city where girls are more worried about their look and having rich boy with them but he come out of thought when she said) why that girl was kissing her father on his lips and we can't do that (Maan was now more surprise listening to her then he said her.

M. Geet girls are wearing short dress because it's fashion and they like to wear them also about that girl who kissing that old men was not her father as she with him for his money (Geet was shock and ask.

G. But why and does money is everything (Maan look at her then giving her side hug as her own family toucher her money but still she is nave to understand why they hate her.

M. Now a days money become everything more than love and life and for that they can do anything also now her beauty is the show peace (she look at him.
Related image

G. But beauty will fade away but not the love as it always will remain may be she love him (Maan kiss on her forehead of his nave wife and said her.

M. Geet her beauty is a show peace mean they are in live in relationship (she give him confused look and understanding her he said her) live in relationship mean like we make love to each other after marriage (she was shy listening to him also nodded her head) but they can make it with anyone as they are no bound in relationship and if she ever leave him then find anyone else like him and had relationship with him like she is having with this men (Geet was shock listening to him then ask him.

G. Jii here's everyone had relationship like this (Maan can fell her pressure on his hand as she held him tightly felling scare and uncomfortable then he said her while pulling her closer.

M. No everyone don't have (listening to him she was relax but their privacy got disturbed when Anika said them.

An. Mr and Mrs. Khurana why are you both standing there alone go and do dance (but she was cut by someone else who said this to her.

Sh. I can also say you like this Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi (Anika bite her tongue and turn back saw Shivaay standing over-there then he pull her while kissing her hand she was shy seeing him but she said him.

Related image

An. And you know that I hate to be here in your business party but still you bring me here (Shivaay said her.

S. Yes after all you are the only one who will help to not to get bore here (she give him angry look but seeing his cute face she smile, then Shivaay turn towards Maan and said) so shall we both couple go to dance floor (Maan nodded his then holding Geet hand he left with Anika and Shivaay also Geet was little disturb about dancing but Maan said her while holding her tightly.

M. Relax Geet and do what I am doing ok don't take tension (she nodded her head .

Related image

Both couples dance also enjoy with each other also when the partners were change Geet went to Shivaay and Anika come to Maan also they both move in the centre as they know they can't afford their parter to dance with any men as they know how they will try to touch them, Geet was scared to be in Shivaay arms she look at Maan who blink his eyes but still she was scared as she had seen the men touching others partners, Shivaay saw her uncomfortable form so he said her.

S. Geet relax I am not going to hurt you as also I and Maan bring you both in centre so that we both will be yours dance partners not anyone else (Geet give him small smile after listening to this. Other side Anika said to Maan.

An. Mr. Khurana you are very lucky to have wife like Geet is lost child, if you are not with her she get scare also tell me where you find her as I mean I will also find girl for my brother in law like her (Maan was happy listening to her then said her giving his famous smirk.

M. We bad Mrs. Oberoi no one like my wife and you can never get her as she is mine (she give him glare but to their luck again partners got change so Geet was with Maan and she was relax also she hug him and while dancing he also hug her, Shivaay was with Anika they saw them and said.

An. Shivaay they are looking perfect together (Shivaay smile at her and said.

Image result for shivay and anika dnace gif

S. Yes they are hope Maan understand her and doesn't hurt her in future (praying for their happiness they both got busy with each other while dancing, then after few minutes Maan saw Geet was getting tired then saying bye to Shivaay they both left to their house.

Friends give feedback 
Thank you...

Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Geet getting to know more about fake relations
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice
geet feel scared in this modern society
she know fake relations for money

Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Geet is so naive 
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. 
akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update poor geet get shock after shock after seeing relations in party update soon
chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
thanks for pm dear
RoseyBloom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was a very nice and lovely episode...
jaya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Geet is uncomfortable to see other girls but maan explained her about them
Shivaay and anika admiring maaneet
Waiting for next update