Showking teaser.
Geet with gun 😲.
Whom she is gonna shoot.
Egarly waiting to know.

Whom she is shooting let see
Posted: 5 years ago
I Own You
Part. 30.

Geet slowly open her eyes, she was confused where she was but when she remembered that Prithvi has been shot and someone took her away also remembering this she got scare but then she look at another side where she saw someone enter that room as it was store room where she was but when she saw someone enter in the room, seeing that person her breath stop as that was not another than her brother and father also she slowly whisper.

G. Papa Jii, brij veer Jii (she was scared seeing them also she didn't know what to but when brij was near he her saw her awake, he went her and slap on her face and said her.

geet hui sabse parayi best. request. ever. bahahaha geet maan mamaji beeji brij nandini dev nayantara drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary abhinav shukla samir sharma melanie pais sonali nikam karishma randhawa edits gifs ghsp|tumblr ghsp.tumblr.com

B. Finally we got you girl just because of you we are facing this situation and running away (he again slap her then said) you know my mother and brother died just because of you and what he did that he took some money and your husband make our life hell also then because of him police took my brother away where they tried to shoot him but my mother died, then they shoot him when he tried to save himself (then holding her more tightly from her hairs but in this Geet was crying in pain as he was slapping her also then he make her fall down then left with his father, Geet was crying in pain and felling scare.

It has been 4 hours Geet has been scare to be here also she was worried for Prithvi who had been shot, Maan who enter the place where Geet has been, he went near her and when she saw him, she hug him and he also hug her so then he ask her while cupping her face.

M. Geet are you fine (she nodded her head but they turn when they hear door open sound, they saw brij and his father enter in the room and Shen brij saw him and said.

B. See dad he is here to save his wife now we can kill him so his everything will be belong to Geet so she will live her life like she had live with us but now more hard ful (listening to him Maan smile then said.

M. You think it is easy to touch MSK and his wife (saying this he slap him and said) now you both who get same punishment which your mother and brother get (listening to this brij was angry and they start to fight, later brij tried to shot him but Maan push him due to this gun fell down then Geet father pointing gun at Maan he said.

G.F. Maan leave my son other wise I will shoot you and you just for this money I marry this girl mother and when my work was finished I killed her while giving her slow poison and now it's your both turn after that yours and her everything will belong to us (Geet eyes become wide listening to this that her father killed her mother but Geet father again said) Maan leave him other wise I shoot you (Maan kept beating brij, her father shot in air.

Geet come out of her mother thought with gun shot then she turn to her fathers where she saw he was pointing gun at Maan, she pick up the another gun which she left from the brij hand and point at her father and without wasting any second she shoot him, Maan turn back listening to gun shoot saw Geet again shot her father and said him.

G. Why did you kill maa and want to kill him why (saying this she again shot, her father fell down and died, Maan push brij hard and Geet turn towards brij and also two time shoot him while crying and fell down, Maan run towards her and make her look at her and she said him) I kill my veerjii and paper Jii, I kill them(Maan cupped her face and said.

M. No Jaan you didn't killed them but they were heartless and if you didn't kill them they would have kill us (Geet look and kept hand in his mouth before he say they kill them and said him.

G. Jii don't leave me I will die without you (Maan hug her tightly till then his body guards come they lower their eyes, Maan saw them and then held Geet in his arms and said them.

M. You all are late coming here, if something happen to my wife you all have to pay for this now I am leaving you and giving you final chance destroy this place with them and no one mean no one should know that what happen here am I clear and how is Prithvi(they all said.

B.G. Yes sir (but one guard said) sir Prithvi sir is fine and Damini mam is with him (Maan nodded his head then left while holding Geet in his arms and when they sit in his car he saw his guards come out and within second that place has been blast for two time. 

Geet got fear due to blast so she just held him, he was making her relax. For two days Geet was sad what had happen, Maan give her time to over come out of this but now when he felt that she is not take caring her of herself also lost in her thought mostly, he turn and look at her who was laying down, he move closer to her and said.

M. Geet now it's enough if you will think about that it will hurt you and you know I own you and I will never like my wife to think about them as when we got married I said you will never have any relationship with them and I will never angry on you when you miss your mother but I will be angry if miss or think about the family who had hurt you and your mother (Geet lower her eyes also felt good listening to him also she know he is right so she said.

geet hui sabse parayi geet maan drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary gifs edits ghsp|tumblr ghsp.tumblr.comgeet hui sabse parayi geet maan drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary gifs edits ghsp|tumblr ghsp.tumblr.com

G. Sorry I was sad but I promise I will not think about them(Maan smile at her then pulling her closer, she also held him then they slept holding each other as he know she need some time to come over it so he didn't love her.  

For Epilogue look down😃😛
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
Epilogue 

Time passed it has been 8 years to their marriage, Maan is same, rude and arrogant foe then world, Geet was same as innocent and sweet wife and mother as they both were blessed with triple where they had two boys and one girl, their babies were 5 year old.

Their first baby was boy Aarav who was is like Maan as rude and angry but he is possessive for his mother and sister, another is Aryan who is naughty and sweet but when he get angry it is hard to control his anger, Arushi is sweet and cute girl and she is like his mother but her father princess, Maan is ver much possessive for her like he is of Geet. It was raining heavily Geet was looking out and a small smile was playing on her face when she her babies were playing outside and she thought.

G. My babies I will give you everything which I never get in my childhood life and I live my childhood in you (Geet giggles when saw how Aryan was teasing Arushi who was making baby face but when Aarav give him glare he hug Arushi and Aarav and Aarav also hug them but now Geet said) bachoo now come inside(they all make face but come inside then Geet get them fresh also they had done their homework. They were watching tv when Maan enter in the house all rush and hug hug, Maan also hug them after that Maan left to their room where Geet went behind him to give him coffee he said.

M. Geet did children play in rain (Geet look at him and said.

G. Jii they did just for few minutes and later I also give them medicine with hot milk (Maan nodded his head they all had dinner and also later Maan did work, and children play the games later Geet make them sleep with the help of Maan then they left to their room as they enter in the room, Maan pick her in his arms and may her on the bed where they lost in each other later Maan kiss on her forehead then said.

Image result

M. Geet you know you are the best thing that happen in my life(Geet smile at him and said.

G, Jii thank you for giving me love and giving the life which I never dream off (then they get dressed and went to children room when they cover them with quilt and left to their room as before they sleep they always check on their children and they slept hugging each other.

Maan is always winner and he is happy that he get Geet as he always say he own her, where she was blank paper and he write over there also she become like he want. Geet always say that he own her because if he didn't own her then she didn't get this life in which he had give her so so much love  that she forget everything. He is same but he change for her little also she never stop him if he do something for her because she know Maan is her everything and after their children come in their life they make their life more beautiful. 

Own doesn't mean to get or to force but it's also mean to own someone love that they did, they don't need word love because they own love in their life. If Maan always make Geet remember that he own her it mean he make her remember she is his and always be his and except him she doesn't have anyone and she love to fell that possessive for her which he show and may be he never say he love her but his action always tell that she is his and he own her like she own his love. 

The End

Friends give feedback 
Thank you...

Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the last update of this story 
Thank you 

New story
Geet tell maan about a baby maan is ready maan though geet is perfect he he always wanted a wife like her
Finished
Wonderful finishing eagerly waiting for your New story
The story finished,ur description about own is super,it is really a different side...loved the ending with their three babies,waiting for new story...
Wonderful finish and all the best for new story