sami46870 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Pls...guys help me to find the ff...i don't even remember the story but u can suggest any if u like...

The part is somethinh like...

Priya had an abortion(i think) n held ram reslonsible for it...n goes from km to live with sharmas but ram want to explain things to her so he wait daily outside her house at night...as she doesn't allow him in her house n doesn't picks his phone..

This process of waiting outsode really melt her heart n she realises that its not his mistake for her loss bit not ready to admit..

Atlast ram give up the idea of waiting outside her house n try to give her some space 

But this distance really affecting both of them...so their parents jump in to solve the problem...they arranged the dinner n reculantly priya agrees to gobut their ram doesn't know anythink about the get togethe...
So that was really an emotional moment for them when they see each other after so many days...

Priya is not able to hold this emotional turmoil n ran to use washroom... n after some minuts she heard the door being locked...she knows whos their ...she turns...eyes met...tears make their waysss...she cant hold on to her anger any more...she cant hurt him anymore without his fault...
N on the other side ram broke down seeing his love in that comdition...

He move..he fell on hos knees ...hug her from her waist...seeking forgivness..

Ram-  please priya don't ever leave ...or else u will not see me again..

Both cry n after much needed comfort n after resolving they come out with happy faces...
N when sudhir ask her to come with them to home to tease her she said she is at home...

So that's it guys...i remember this only pls...help me with the name i desperately want to read this 😳i can't get it out of my head n really need to read it off

Sime more info😆.😆
1)it is a complete ff or ss ,a long one
2)in last update ram and priya will be in amritsar ...in their house looking at peehu ram will say after babu ji left i missed him a lot .i confied that love within me n always dreamt abiut this day when i can shower my child with tht love..
Edited by sami46870 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the FF name is our love cursed or blessed
sami46870 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

I think the FF name is our love cursed or blessed

Thankuuu so much for guessing it😊
It is similar to an extent but not the story i was looking for😭😭(the reunite part was not their)

In that story vikha kid rahul helped ram to come out from its past life...😡uugggh how could i fogetthe story

But really greatfull as u replied...n this is awsm story too although i'd read it earlier it still feel like new to me

N can u suggest some more..

Waiting for ur reply
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sami46870

Thankuuu so much for guessing it 😊
It is similar to an extent but not the story i was looking for😭😭(the reunite part was not their)

In that story vikha kid rahul helped ram to come out from its past life...😡uugggh how could i fogetthe story

But really greatfull as u replied...n this is awsm story too although i'd read it earlier it still feel like new to me

N can u suggest some more..

Waiting for ur reply

If I able to remember the story will surely tell u between this story is incomplete and so right the writer has done awesome job while writing it.
cy440 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami46870

Pls...guys help me to find the ff...i don't even remember the story but u can suggest any if u like...

The part is somethinh like...

Priya had an abortion(i think) n held ram reslonsible for it...n goes from km to live with sharmas but ram want to explain things to her so he wait daily outside her house at night...as she doesn't allow him in her house n doesn't picks his phone..

This process of waiting outsode really melt her heart n she realises that its not his mistake for her loss bit not ready to admit..

Atlast ram give up the idea of waiting outside her house n try to give her some space 

But this distance really affecting both of them...so their parents jump in to solve the problem...they arranged the dinner n reculantly priya agrees to gobut their ram doesn't know anythink about the get togethe...
So that was really an emotional moment for them when they see each other after so many days...

Priya is not able to hold this emotional turmoil n ran to use washroom... n after some minuts she heard the door being locked...she knows whos their ...she turns...eyes met...tears make their waysss...she cant hold on to her anger any more...she cant hurt him anymore without his fault...
N on the other side ram broke down seeing his love in that comdition...

He move..he fell on hos knees ...hug her from her waist...seeking forgivness..

Ram-  please priya don't ever leave ...or else u will not see me again..

Both cry n after much needed comfort n after resolving they come out with happy faces...
N when sudhir ask her to come with them to home to tease her she said she is at home...

So that's it guys...i remember this only pls...help me with the name i desperately want to read this 😳i can't get it out of my head n really need to read it off

Try A jealous rage
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A jealous rage
http://trayaworld.blogspot.com
sami46870 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cy440

Try A jealous rage

Nope...its not jealous rage...

In that priya is still pregnant in the last update as it is not completed...

N in my ff she had an abortion that created all the mess...

Hushhh...can't im so desperate to read something...

But thankuuu so much yaar..for helping😊n pls...suggest some more
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's "why you love me so much" FF
sami46870 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamPriya_Rocks

It's "why you love me so much" FF

Na..na...na😭 its not what i want to read...

btw its the same one Our love blessed or curse bs 2 thread h..and someone suggested it in first comment...

Ye story pagal bna degi meko..raat k teen bje dhund rhi hu isko😆

N really thank u so much to try to help...n i remember something else about it..

1)it is a complete ff or ss ,a long one
2)in last update ram and priya will be in amritsar ...in their house looking at peehu ram will say after babu ji left i missed him a lot .i confied that love within me n always dreamt abiut this day when i can shower my child with tht love..

Now i really think iam a gone case...but this ff now really become an obsession i think😕.
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you get the link please pm me also