Mauli scares small cockroach?? overreacting

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
but mauli is too much over acting she scares and screames small   cockroach..she is a doctor .how many operation she did in her life.. and how many  incidence would have seen in her life but how can she scare as a small cockroach ..very blopperπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
operations..surgeries are different from handling cockroaches...she is a doctor..she got a degree for it...cockroach are creepy...my mom run around the house and hold me tight just like what mauli did...its people nature...she is scared of cockroach and kunu scared of lizard
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i will say very cheap tactic used by makers..
till yesterday i was all cool with that clinging on as i thought something serious happened.. 

i saw her emotional in the precap πŸ˜•

and here they arr using this thing. like she is literally crying..

but really aditi is amazing.. beyond amazing..
she wasnt irritating in the scene..
mostly such scenes are very ott.. but here she was really good , natural.

and i dont like the "cuteness" if they are really think her shouting kunal kunal kunal and clinging on to him and then kunal laughing like a kid was cute..

THEY ARE MAKING IT LOOK LIKE AS IF they are old buddies and they had a fight and she is "ruthi hui" nd he is manaoing her.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

very bad move.. 
i dont know if they realise this or not. but it was a bad move, no matter how cute the bg was and no mattrr how good actors they are 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u... she is a matured woman who has a daughter to take care of, let her be scared of cockroach but she can find a way to get rid of it n not run into someone's arms n hide behind him like a kiddo...it only looked like mauli finding an excuse to get close to Kunal πŸ€’...felt like what if Kunal wasn't there would she have still shouted like that n hugged some random person πŸ€’... they are degrading mauli's character n making her look like someone with zero self-respect...

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Don't doctors do dissection etc?And in class 11/12th too if u take science pehle u  had to dissect cockroach,frog etc. This really makes no sense. Also even if she's scared of cockroach shes not a kid to react like that. CVS r stupid πŸ˜† Edited by Charaiveti - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
These scenes the fire scene and the cockroch scene are used just to show maunal close.But maunal are not some lovey dovey couple that such scenes will work atleast not for me.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm terrified of cockroaches and lizards too. What has that got to do with being a doctor? I am an engineer.And who decides if it is overreaction or not. That's again a matter of opinion.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poiu123

I'm terrified of cockroaches and lizards too. What has that got to do with being a doctor? I am an engineer.And who decides if it is overreaction or not. That's again a matter of opinion.

Doctor's n those who have studied zoology has to do dissection of various animals n it case of doctor's human too. Even if u had fearitgoes away while constantly dissecting on it. I was scared of cockroach too but after dissecting it so much I got used to it too
Like I already said these scenes look nice between right couple. I am old school of though i neither approve Kunnu Nunnu nor Mauli s nataunki. And CVs will show romance pre romance between them. So... 
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If mauli had shouted help.. instead of kunal.. it was still understandable.. one minute you are so annoyed with the person and nect minute your jumping n hugging him.. totally cheap move  ...